You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:31 pm

Romario elected to the Senate in Brazil. Brazil's voting system is interesting. Dilma Rousseff, 41.5 percent of the vote, had the most votes but didn't won majority. She and Neves, who got 33.7 percent, will have a run-off poll.
Last edited by runaway on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Tedesco » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 pm

From what I hear, he is actually a good and honest politician. Kudos. :)
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:32 pm

But i cant take him seriously.. Those remarks about other former players and the Brasilian soccer federation are just not done as politician..
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:33 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:36 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:39 am

runaway wrote:Romario elected to the Senate in Brazil. Brazil's voting system is interesting. Dilma Rousseff, 41.5 percent of the vote, had the most votes but didn't won majority. She and Neves, who got 33.7 percent, will have a run-off poll.

Al Gore says: "hello!!"
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Demoncracy strikes again, like always...

What can you tell about today's West - "kurac na biciklu".

No wonder why ISIL/ISIS exists.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 pm

FCB general wrote:Demoncracy strikes again, like always...

What can you tell about today's West - "kurac na biciklu".

No wonder why ISIL/ISIS exists.

you and I have almost the same mind... I wrote exactly what you said here in another forum ... amazing
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:you and I have almost the same mind... I wrote exactly what you said here in another forum ... amazing

Of course. How can you evil call good, and good call evil? Where did that come from? Since when a victim can be an aggressor and vice versa, an aggressor actually a victim? Where's a logic or what kind of a logic is that? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

West invented, financed, armed and trained these islamic groups in the last decade. McCain spoke to so called caliph Al-Bagdadi before this group become so strong(some pictures were posted). In March you've never heard for Islamic State, now they're kicking asses around Middle East. The same goes with right sector in Ukraine, etc, etc.(I'm being annyoing to myself every time when I say this).

Y'know the fact - where McCain shows up, there's great trouble and evil coming. Not to mention 'Catholic' Biden who strongly supports homo-expansion across the world.

Just to quote one obviously open-minded American citizen even though you don't need a high IQ to notice what's currently going on around the globe:

Simple as that.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby theundead » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 pm

FCB general wrote:
Spoiler: show

Well said!!! =D> =D> =D>

Wherever the US has tried to intervene, it has cause confusion and havoc. The same is the case in my country Pakistan and the neighboring Afghanistan. The US supported the Taliban for so long against the USSR and now the same people (with US-provided weaponry) are called terrorists. And even after stating them as enemies, their are some Taliban groups which do stuff that exclusively helps the US stance.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby pyrasur » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:18 pm

I know right! That's why Pakistan was confused if bin-Laden was an enemy of the US or a friend.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:30 pm

theundead wrote:
FCB general wrote:
Spoiler: show

Well said!!! =D> =D> =D>

Wherever the US has tried to intervene, it has cause confusion and havoc. The same is the case in my country Pakistan and the neighboring Afghanistan. The US supported the Taliban for so long against the USSR and now the same people (with US-provided weaponry) are called terrorists. And even after stating them as enemies, their are some Taliban groups which do stuff that exclusively helps the US stance.
and also just south of our island...in Libya. The bombed Gheddafi and as I forcasted Libya is in caos...becoming a hub for terrorists

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:and also just south of our island...in Libya. The bombed Gheddafi and as I forcasted Libya is in caos...becoming a hub for terrorists

Watch this... When USA and France decided to cut down Gaddafi, Libya was bombed 50-60 times a day. Now, ISIL is just 6 times a day. Image how to show yourself like you're doing something good for this world and Kurds. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The worst thing, we in Europe might pay a big price for this US black business in the Middle East. In Balkan, muslims are majority in Albania, Kosovo, western part of Macedonia and the largest concentraction on 25% of territory in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in south-west Serbia region Sandžak also majority.
In BiH there are some radical people who call on jihad, who mobilize people to travel in Syria and Iraq, where one well-known salafi leader Nusret Imamović is currently fighting and he's already sent calls to join the ISIL. Another one which was recently arrested and interrogated in police action called Damask is also who calls for action, but Nusret Imamovć is released and he some 10 days ago he bought a village just near Croatian border, some 30 km away from capital city Zagreb. :mrgreen:

Balkan has been well-known to world as "bure/bačva baruta"(powder keg) and in many contexts of so called separatism, etc. is used the term "Balkanisation".

Like we don't have enough political, economic and ideological problems and in some people open wounds to nowdays from the last conflict which consequences can be felt, now we can ask ourselves about possible new instability.

Then you ask yourself for what? For someone's interest 10 000 km across the Atlantic and those people who don't give a shít about neither Europe nor Americans, etc.?

We'll see, winter is coming and most countries will pray for mild winter and possible gas issues(silly sanctions pointed to Russia).

We can't sell 10k tons of fresh, eco fruit(mandarins) which we have had always selling to them. I guess the people who live from this branch of horticulture in Dalmatia are very happy cuz they can punish evil satanic Russia and maybe close their trades. :mrgreen:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Rauntšik » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:11 pm

The best way to spend your time before sleep:
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Rauntšik wrote:The best way to spend your time before sleep:

On BayernForum? I agree :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge