You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:18 am

runaway wrote:Yes and they are able to recruit Westerners who are Muslim converts. I thought the reason they are rich was because one of the earliest attacks they did was the central bank of some place? But it's not surprising if there actually is a backer behind them.

via Tapatalk

The bank thing is exaggerated it didnt have that much money. Their money is from some gulf arab states & turkey mainly, some say Israeli Mossad but there is no direct proof. But now you can add to that oil revenues from blackmarket sales and stolen goods.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:07 am

BayernLeb wrote:
runaway wrote:Yes and they are able to recruit Westerners who are Muslim converts. I thought the reason they are rich was because one of the earliest attacks they did was the central bank of some place? But it's not surprising if there actually is a backer behind them.

via Tapatalk

The bank thing is exaggerated it didnt have that much money. Their money is from some gulf arab states & turkey mainly, some say Israeli Mossad but there is no direct proof. But now you can add to that oil revenues from blackmarket sales and stolen goods.

israeli mossad :shock:

I think it is more the fact that they took oil fields and are selling it cheap... (God knows who are those buying it!)
Plus they must also have a nice sponsor.
Some also claim that in order to make the West aware who the real enemy is, bashar al assad let the IS flourish to make his point.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLeb » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:38 am

Why surprised from the Israeli connection? It's a fact that all terror groups gave been started by the American and Israeli intelligence. Some of them get out of there control sometimes. Best example is al quada

The oil is being smuggled to turkey, most of the buyers are Turkish. But there are some Syrians Iraqis, and international business man who don't mind the easy blood money.
Bashar released in 2011 a lot of prisoners in hoping it will help calm the tension. Part of these were Islamic radicalist. He did let them flourish in the areas were they collided with other similar groups from the concept of letting them cancel each other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB general » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 am

Remember him?

Well, legendary Jaws has passed away. :cry: RIP legend.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Jorsett » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 pm

Don't think this justifies it's own thread, and I have no clue where to post, but ESPN (I know, I know) "compared" the Bayern side of 2013 to the Barcelona side of 2011. They voted that Barcelona would edge out Bayern.

http://www.espnfc.com/blogs/74/post/2034218/champions-league-ultimateucl-tournament-final

What do you think?

Spoiler: show
Don't you just love how they placed Gustavo on the LW as backup to Ribery? #ESPN Image
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Norway

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Definitely nope! What Chelsea 2009 and 2012 made, Inter 2010, especially us in 2013 - no way. Bayern would easily again smash Barcelona.

edit: Ohhh, I forgot Simeone's Atletico last year.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby nm462272 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:09 am

I think that Bayern would win that one, but L. Gustavo as back-up to Ribery? Lol ok ESPN... stick to American football :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:11 am

I cant help it, but Barca would beat the shit out of us. We didnt play well that season, in the moment we had to stand tall, we didnt..
Ottomeister13

Postby SouthernStar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 am

Jorsett wrote:Don't think this justifies it's own thread, and I have no clue where to post, but ESPN (I know, I know) "compared" the Bayern side of 2013 to the Barcelona side of 2011. They voted that Barcelona would edge out Bayern.

http://www.espnfc.com/blogs/74/post/2034218/champions-league-ultimateucl-tournament-final

What do you think?

Spoiler: show
Don't you just love how they placed Gustavo on the LW as backup to Ribery? #ESPN Image

Barca 2011 leading with a vote margin of high 60%. It's an open public vote, do you ever think ESPNFC audience ever votes in our favor :P
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:50 am

I think Barca 11 vs Bayern 13 could go either way.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:26 am

That would have been the ultimate football game of all times.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:54 am

Barca 11 was more magical - spectacular in attack and very creative. They had some defensive issues though and weren't invincible.

Bayern 13 was more of a machine that did everything very well and it was difficult to find a way to hurt them.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby tflags » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:58 am

I said it here once, Barza 11 vs Dortmund 12 was a match none lived to see. Good thing 'cause Bayern '13 beat the shit out of anything running behind a ball.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCB general » Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Should we post gifs what Bayern 2012-2013 made to Barcelona and to the others? It would be even worse for Barca team 2011.

We would smash them in bilion pieces, something similar to Borussia what they did to us in Pokal final in 2012.

Bayern did have everything in 2013, from GK, defense, midfield to attack. Every single piece was present. Tehnique, muscles, height, weight, fitness, shot, headers...

We showed some respect at Camp Nou in the 2nd leg, but we could have easily put 1 or 2 more goals and Bayern would make Brasil-Germany 1:7 on the club level. 8) Too bad we didn't, but 0:3, ie 7-UP was more than great football lesson.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 pm

2011 Barca or 2013 Bayern? I think that would be one close game, and would be absolutely awesome to watch.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge