You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:06 pm

I'd rather have China or Russia in charge than Europe. At least they are strong. :coffee:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

pyrasur wrote:I'd rather have China or Russia in charge than Europe. At least they are strong. :coffee:

Yeah, great, communism =D>
Ottomeister13

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:17 pm

JANKER wrote:History repeats itself, there's always a side that wants to get the upper hand in the world . If I have to take a side, I'm on the US side. Who would you want to rule the world? Russians, Chinese, or Americans?
I'm for peace, but...

So I have to be on the side of evil ideology, future North Korea? I'm sorry, but I'm against both of them. I don't want them in my backyard. Look what British did to Balkan 1914 when they used Serbs to stop Prussia's influence here? The war started and the hate till nowdays can be felt, nations look themselves as enemies by the occassion. For what? For someone who doesn't live here to get rich on our pain, suffer, death?

I think we are more than enough smart and capable to see what is true and what's not. We have nothing in common with Americans and we as a human beings DON'T NEED to have anything if we don't want to. We have a right to choose our business partners, compete on that parody called "free market" in which they are obivously unsuccessful in the last 7-8 years, but it doesn't look so free as they say. :)

About Russians... We have experienced when they wanted to take us in their block and Tito rejected that, showed some balls and even flattered with the West, but not because Tito wanted to join West yet because he wanted to take off the Soviet Union from his neck.

There is no left-right and choose. We also exist and we also have our attitude and we also represent something. Why would I join someone who wants to destroy my culture or interfer into it and suck the profit and take it to USA? This is not 4th century anymore.

You're going to speak the truth and do it as you said or there's not gonna be you on this world.

JANKER wrote:But they're still the most powerful nation in the world. And I don't believe they won't continue to be, even considering that 17 trillion debt on paper.

Yeah, this means you have to destroy everyone if the world doesn't want to pay oil in US dollar$. We saw what happen to Gaddafi, what's going on to Iran, now Russia who decided to sell oil or gas in their currency.

They are powerful only by taking from the others and nothing more. I don't see how this has something to do with democracy and human rights. I see only: "Kadija te tuži, kadija te sudi".

If we have to die for the truth, then we shall die as free men, not as someone's slaves.

Interesting article posted on Facebook profile of my cousin from Germany: http://www.stern.de/politik/ausland/kommentar-zur-ukraine-krise-die-vorwuerfe-gegen-putin-klingen-stark-nach-kriegs-propaganda-2127154.html#utm_source=facebook-fanpage&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=300714-1230

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Ottomeister13 wrote:
pyrasur wrote:I'd rather have China or Russia in charge than Europe. At least they are strong. :coffee:

Got an alternative? ;)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:53 pm

FCB general wrote:About Russians... We have experienced when they wanted to take us in their block and Tito rejected that, showed some balls and even flattered with the West, but not because Tito wanted to join West yet because he wanted to take off the Soviet Union from his neck.

Yugoslavia without the West would have been a poor and miserable place to be. Tito couldn't have afforded his expensive taste for whiskeys if he didn't have the support from the West, that's the truth. I can't imagine what would have happened with people in Yugo if we were 'under' the Soviets, probably it would have been a miserable place like every other country 'under' Soviet rule.
Countries can't be neutrals, they have to take a side. There's no such utopia.

Aren't our conversations in english? That means something too, God Bless America!

I will try not to write anything more about politics.

Spoiler: show
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 pm

pyrasur wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:

Got an alternative? ;)

Communism is the belief that making everyone poor eliminates poverty.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

General Chat Thread

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 pm

AdepT wrote:Also, can anyone shed light on the whole ISIS situation? Do they want to overtake the whole country or what? :?

Well, yes. They're called the "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria" for a reason. They want a big ol' caliphate to become of Iraq and (you guessed it!) Syria.
I'd imagine further... Expansions start shortly after.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 pm

JANKER wrote:Yugoslavia without the West would have been a poor and miserable place to be. Tito couldn't have afforded his expensive taste for whiskeys if he didn't have the support from the West, that's the truth. I can't imagine what would have happened with people in Yugo if we were 'under' the Soviets, probably it would have been a miserable place like every other country 'under' Soviet rule.

Yes, all societies are feeling to nowdays the consequences of communism.

Still, Tito was against the western culture and any influence on society. You couldn't leave a country before 1968 when the borders were closed across entire Yugoslavia. Tito was a dictator who enjoyed in a good life on US loan. When those loans stopped to come in and when he died in 1980, Yugoslavia was sentenced to die.

JANKER wrote:Aren't our conversations in english? That means something too, God Bless America!

Well... You tell me what does it mean. If I may... "God save the kings, ie queens?" No? English colonialism, North America, Australia, Oceania, South Africa? Did I forget somebody else? It's also a good will of the people. Why wouldn't we back on Italian, Latin, German or Dutch(Frankish language) - period of the Frankish state and Holly Roman Empire of the German nation? They've influenced on the entire Europe, especially when we talk about today's royal dinasties which are all linked with Frankish state. Certainly more familiar and closer to us. After all, everything after Croatia and BiH is influenced by the Byzantine even though you can find the same influence in both countries.

I think somebody has been disrespecting us a lot. Because, they didn't do anything, Europe did it. Europe created them. Without Europe, they wouldn't exist.

BayernLove wrote:Communism is the belief that making everyone poor eliminates poverty.

Well, it's a belief where the poverty is eliminated by killing the all who think opposite. You eliminate the poor one and the enemy of revolution at the same time, because... The enemy never sleeps. :lol:

Russia is Europe and it's always been Europe although it's considered to be East(Orthodox part).

China... Confucianism.

Putin is behind all, well... For ex-president and the current prime minister Medvedev, Vlado is a saint. Medvedev is far ambitious, he wants expansion, use force like he did in Georgia.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:12 am

Well, I haven't said it was fair... Reality isn't fair, I don't know what is fair anymore. Who gives an eff anyway. I need a beer to think. :cheers: God Bless Everyone but Vlad!

If I could do anything that would help humanity, I would. Talking about events won't change anything, that's the way I see it lately, pointless.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:26 am

JANKER wrote:Well I haven't said it was fair... Reality isn't fair, I don't know what is fair anymore.

And because of that, I can't support anyone but the truth. I'm a believer and also an upstanding citizen of my society. You gotta hate the sin, not the sinner. But some people on the West strongly disagree against that statement and they're doing everything to turn it upside-down or to ban this. I cannot identify myself with those nor support them on any kind of way.

http://kamenjar.com/nezainteresiranost-koja-ubija/

p.s. Beer is good! :P :cheers:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am

FCB general wrote:
JANKER wrote:Well I haven't said it was fair... Reality isn't fair, I don't know what is fair anymore.

And because of that, I can't support anyone but the truth. I'm a believer and also an upstanding citizen of my society. You gotta hate the sin, not the sinner. But some people on the West strongly disagree against that statement and they're doing everything to turn it upside-down or to ban this. I cannot identify myself with those nor support them on any kind of way.

http://kamenjar.com/nezainteresiranost-koja-ubija/

p.s. Beer is good! :P :cheers:

If it wasn't them, it would be someone else. That's what I was trying to say. They're moderate from what the 'market' has to offer. It's like if the heads are cut off, the heads would grow back.

I'm for Tibet, but they can't run the world, they can't even have their state.

This place is full of injustice... What are an ordinary man's chances to change anything? I can only assure that I will do my best to not be unjust. I can be unjust sometimes when I talk about politics and history, cause there are too many victims throughout history, that's why I don't like to talk too much about it, and most as we know it isn't accurate, cause history is written by the victors and politics is the art of lying.

George Orwell - 1984 wrote:It was curious to think that the sky was the same for everybody, in Eurasia or Eastasia as well as here. And the people under the sky were also very much the same--everywhere, all over the world, hundreds or thousands of millions of people just like this, people ignorant of one another's existence, held apart by walls of hatred and lies, and yet almost exactly the same--people who had never learned to think but were storing up in their hearts and bellies and muscles the power that would one day overturn the world.

Spoiler: show
"All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:15 am

What is that become and official FC Bayern fan club member? Is that something for on the forum or?
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:25 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:What is that become and official FC Bayern fan club member? Is that something for on the forum or?

Read the details here.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:35 am

When i click it, it says ''Information: No posts exist inside this topic for the selected time frame.''
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:39 am

The link is fine for me. The discussion thread for this is in the site announcements.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge