You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby runaway » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 am

I'm Catholic and if I'm not mistaken, any Catholic who is killed because of their faith is on the fast road to sainthood.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

runaway wrote:I'm Catholic and if I'm not mistaken, any Catholic who is killed because of their faith is on the fast road to sainthood.

via Tapatalk

You are right...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:50 pm

They are martyrs of 21st century, murdered because of their faith. In the last 50 years something what we Croats were during the Ottoman imperialism - Antemurale Christianitatis/bulwark of Christianity.

These[Christians either specific Catholic or Orthodox denominations in the Middle East] are the fewest Christians on Earth who speak Aramaic language which was also spoken by Jesus Christ himself. Nobody isn't doing anything to stop this culturicide, ethnocide, genocide. After US intervention in Iraq, Christians were murdered or forced to leave Holly Land. In 1987 in Mesopotamia 1,4 mil Christians lived there, today it's estimated somewhere around 300-350 thousand Christians, 2000 were killed because of war in 2003, slightly more than 1/3 of Iraq refugees in neighboring countries are Iraqi Christians.

These monsters are killing everyone who's different and who doesn't fit to their picture of world. The same goes with other minorities and Shia Muslims.

Some people on West like to use term 'Catholic or Christian states', referring only on % of declared when their liberal ideology, 'human rights', 'freedom', etc. are in somekind of danger.
But what we see in the Middle East and reactions on the mentioned culturocide, exterminations, no answer and I don't see any of Christian 'states', only neoliberal capitalism working with El Diablo himself for the natural resources and profit.

West support those so called ISIS/ISIL, they have created them, trained and armed. Even Croatia has supported which proved that by sending the weapons last year to so called 'Syrian opposition' to murder their own brothers in Christ. :(

Croatia is independent my ass. In every situation they follow USA without of single question or word and any thinking, even on its own economic and business damage. That's what I call sovereignty, statehood, independence, especially our president and prime minister of Republic as statesmen. :sick:

It's so wrong to be a Catholic or Orthodox in the Western world, even dangerous for the national security, functionality and order.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Son Of Hamas Founder: My Father's Movement 'Doesn’t Care About The Lives Of Palestinians' [source]
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Tedesco » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Aren't they also palestinians?
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANKER » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

They are. But I guess they have members from other parts also.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:31 pm

and what about the sanctions on Russia by the US & EU(the latter had to obey what the masters had told them)
The US have ulterior motives they are instigating war, maybe they have a lot of weaponry on the shelf ready to be sold and cannot find any buyers. Europe wake up...

Even Merkel at first she was reluctant to impose sanctions (her country being the most business active country with Russia) but now she had to bow her head because of those elite who dictate things. There will be sanctions on oil but not gas(the latter is the most common material used in EU) haha... Very simple Russia will stop gas to arrive in Europe that is all... North & central Europe will freeze to death and the war will start as the UsA wants...
USA want to create a war in europe and that is their aim to destabilise europe halt business etc...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:01 pm

@ramsej84

Germany is just American bitch, like Croatia, Sweden and almost every country on this planet. They still have US and UK military bases inside of their country. Victor Orban is the only who is a stateman and who leads national policy, only in the best interest of his own people and nation. He showed how he can win battles against the global bankers, wants to make business with Russia in economy and energy sector and that's why no one in EU likes him. The same goes with every single politican.

Where are the US' sanctions for Iraq, Lybia, Syria, El Salvador, Venezuela, Chile, etc.? There are no sanctions. The question is - Why?

Well, we don't need to talk about that answer. We all know at least something when we use simple logical thinking. Nobody talks about the EU-US secret deal and leaked document for free market, GMO expansion in Europe, without permission of countries, vote in national parliaments , etc.

Like I said - burn everyone who's against that monster, even own people(Americans) if they refuse obedience. No wonder why they have NSA, track people's calls, etc. That's has nothing to do with democracy, freedom, privacy, good intentions...

I mean, your own people in your country, c'mon... And that Democrat-Republican main-stream circus for the Americans which we in Croatia also watch in the election night like we had voted... The same shít, other package and of course, nothing changes. :) So much mess on the West, but still have enough time and resources to spread that mess across the world. :?

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby JANKER » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:58 pm

History repeats itself, there's always a side that wants to get the upper hand in the world . If I have to take a side, I'm on the US side. Who would you want to rule the world? Russians, Chinese, or Americans?
I'm for peace, but...
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:04 pm

JANKER wrote:
Son Of Hamas Founder: My Father's Movement 'Doesn’t Care About The Lives Of Palestinians' [source]

I think both sides are dicks but in the grand scheme of things I support Palestine. This is in large part because I'm biased, and I am biased, as is everyone else. And anyone who tries to deny bias is probably lying to shit.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:06 pm

What is sad is that pretty much the only EU country that is not a puppet of Berlin/Brussels (the UK) is a puppet of Washington.

EDIT: meant in response to FCB_General
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AdepT » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:50 pm

JANKER wrote:History repeats itself, there's always a side that wants to get the upper hand in the world . If I have to take a side, I'm on the US side. Who would you want to rule the world? Russians, Chinese, or Americans?
I'm for peace, but...

Does anyone here know the debt of US? 17 trillion. And they owe it to China and Japan(who are themselves in debt big time); somewhere over 1 trillion each. Russian economy is not what it was before 1990s. So there's going to be no sole leader but there are going to be big powerful centers of power in future.

As for Israel vs Palestine, it's out of my scope to side with one on territorial issues. Like we in India already don't have enough of our issues. :P
But the killing of innocents has to stop.

Also, can anyone shed light on the whole ISIS situation? Do they want to overtake the whole country or what? :?

And has anyone read about WTO Trade Facilitation Deal? India has refused to sign it until our concerns are met and tomorrow is the last day for the meet; either they extend the date (which is very unlikely) or the whole deal falls through. And India has support only from Cuba, Venezuela and Bolivia; though India itself can veto the deal. EU, US and another Australia led group of some 20 countries are all arms up against India to sign. I'm not confident what will happen for sure but the new government especially the new PM hopefully won't budge until our interests are safeguarded. Frankly speaking, it'd be funny if we derailed the whole thing. Funny because developed nations have been pushing the TFA as their own agenda on all member countries and want it to be done to increase their agricultural industries reach into other countries, especially US. Though it'd benefit all, everyone wants their interests to safeguarded.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:58 pm

AdepT wrote:Does anyone here know the debt of US? 17 trillion. And they owe it to China and Japan(who are themselves in debt big time); somewhere over 1 trillion each. Russian economy is not what it was before 1990s. So there's going to be no sole leader but there are going to be big powerful centers of power in future.

That would be a good thing IMO. I was not born before the 1990s, however, I am sure that having another superpower to compete with (and control) the US must be a good thing.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:39 pm

AdepT wrote:Does anyone here know the debt of US? 17 trillion.

But they're still the most powerful nation in the world. And I don't believe they won't continue to be, even considering that 17 trillion debt on paper.

Germany is just being thankful to a force that let her prosper after the WW2, if it was up to others, it would've been wiped out of the map, like many other countries. One Germany under Americans lived well, One Germany under Russians lived hell.
Last edited by JANKER on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JANKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:50 pm

BayernLove wrote:
JANKER wrote:

I think both sides are dicks but in the grand scheme of things I support Palestine. This is in large part because I'm biased, and I am biased, as is everyone else. And anyone who tries to deny bias is probably lying to shit.

I cannot be biased coming from Malta ... Roman Chatolic... I support Palestine with all my heart.
I confess some 12yrs ago I was pro usa and slightly israel but some yrs ago I saw the light. I can t uderstand why islam is so devided sunni & Shiti?!? They shall unite and help Palestine...
on a side note I detest extremist like isis al qaeda and boko haram
As for the Russian crisis. I repeat it will backfire. f*** the eu and the us...they are going to create a bloody war... as adept said ... debts are a big influence and what can eradicate debt? war...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge