You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:28 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:forget your school work, just concentrate on Bayern Tracy :wink:

---------------------
FCB 4EVA :D

I'm trying. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:03 pm

Check out some candids of Tom Cruise, Kate & little Suri on the set of Valkyrie in Berlin.

I just can`t wait for his next movie!! :mrgreen:

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:53 am

Ballattack wrote:I believe Bayern will win this match, but too bad I won't be able to watch it because I had an exam at the same day, that happened with Werder Bremen match too, my teachers seem to be Anti-Bayern :evil:

That's weird, so in UAE students go to school even of Saturdays? are you in college or high school?
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:10 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Ballattack wrote:I believe Bayern will win this match, but too bad I won't be able to watch it because I had an exam at the same day, that happened with Werder Bremen match too, my teachers seem to be Anti-Bayern :evil:

That's weird, so in UAE students go to school even of Saturdays? are you in college or high school?

:arrow: They used to go to School on Saturday! but they changed that now!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

help

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Anybody knows any good websites for the Bundesliga top scorers? besides crappy eurosport.
FC Bajern

Re: help

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:46 am

FC Bajern wrote:Anybody knows any good websites for the Bundesliga top scorers? besides crappy eurosport.

Bundesliga.de
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Bundesliga.de

ok, thanks, but does it get updated right after Sunday's games? or it takes a while
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:13 am

FC Bajern wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Bundesliga.de

ok, thanks, but does it get updated right after Sunday's games? or it takes a while

My friend!!..I don't have enough details to answer your question..Sorry I couldn't be of any more help...

cheers.
Last edited by fanOfBayern on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:30 am

FC Bajern wrote:Anybody knows any good websites for the Bundesliga top scorers? besides crappy eurosport.

http://www.fussballdaten.de/bundesliga/2008/torjaeger/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:38 pm

So what movies have we been seeing lately?
I like the look of 3.10 to Yuma and Will Smith's new movie, but I'm not sure when thats out...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:49 pm

Mirage wrote:So what movies have we been seeing lately?
I like the look of 3.10 to Yuma and Will Smith's new movie, but I'm not sure when thats out...

I saw Mr. Woodcock and it's crappy, not worth going to the theatres, if you want ot see it just wait for the dvd.

funny how Americans use these kind of names, woodcock, dick etc. hey dick how's it going?
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 pm

FC Bajern wrote: put 1 if you think the home team is going to win, put x if you think that the game will end in a draw and put 2 if you think that the away team is going to win.

FC Bajern wrote:Dortmund - Bremen.......x
Arminia - Hansa............1
Eintracht - Hamburg......x
Bayern - Schalke..........1
Leverkusen - Bochum..1x
Stuttgart - Energie........1
Nürnberg - Hannover....12
Duisburg - Hertha........1
Wolfsburg - Karlsruhe...1x2

So here I’ll explain the options you can use so you can be more successful in your predictions. I’ll use my predictions from last week for example (above).

So on two of all nine game you can use 1x, x2 or 12. On my prediction I chose Leverkusen – Bochum 1x. this way if Leverkusen wins I get the two points, and if the game ends in a draw I still get two points, but if Bochum wins I don’t win any points.

The same with Nürnberg – Hannover I predicted 1 and 2, if Nuremberg wins I win two points if Hannover wins I still win two points, but if it ends in a draw I don’t win any points, because I put either Nuremberg or Hannover win. You can use this option in any two of the nine games, usually the ones you are not sure.

As for the other option. 1x2, you can choose it for only one game. I chose Wolfsburg - Karlsruhe...1x2 (above) this way you can win at least two points no matter what the result. Usually you choose this option for the game you have no idea what the result will be.

I hope you understand now, if not tell me where do you get confused. Hopefully I see you participating next match day (or next week).
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:02 am

Happy birthday tracylynn!!!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:05 am

Bayern during training session on Wednesday

FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:19 am

Victoria Beckham and Big Bird. I guess they were separated at birth. :lol:
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge