You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 pm

FCB general wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No more Scottish oil from the northern sea if I'm not mistaken, no more taxes. :P

Yeah, the oil will run out. But there's far more there than what has been publicised, namely off the West coast which has only just started being explored and where were are finding more reserves. It what we do with that revenue while it's there that's important, and it's what Westminster has wasted for the last 40 years.

But the Scottish economy is very diverse; ship building, renewables, whisky, food, finance, electronics, pharmaceuticals, education, agriculture, video gaming and now newly forming space agencies and start-ups. It's far more diverse and robust than many similar sized nations such as Ireland or Scandinavia.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:03 pm

lau03143 wrote:Yeah, the oil will run out. But there's far more there than what has been publicised, namely off the West coast which has only just started being explored and where were are finding more reserves. It what we do with that revenue while it's there that's important, and it's what Westminster has wasted for the last 40 years.

I've read that, too. And the Russian ships near Scottish islands... Just to test the puls in London, heh...

Many people in Croatia support the independence of Scotland. :wink:

lau03143 wrote:But the Scottish economy is very diverse; ship building, renewables, whisky, food, finance, electronics, pharmaceuticals, education, agriculture, video gaming and now newly forming space agencies and start-ups. It's far more diverse and robust than many similar sized nations such as Ireland or Scandinavia.

You ain't gonna die, that for sure. :D Some people sell fairy tales about Scotland like you will disappear as Atlantis once you become masters of your own destiny. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:43 pm

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

http://rt.com/news/174480-isis-ransack-monastery-iraq/

Not a single word or serious reaction from Western countries. In this case there's no call for bombing and similar actions. But when Assad has fought and he is still fighting against those monsters, West wanted him to see with a twig in his ass like Gaddafi and bomb Syria. Imagine what would happen that someone in West decides to eliminate minorities(sexual at first), we would have police clock on streets, witch hunt and military breaking into the houses.

Bravo 'democracy', bravo! :clap:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/21/New-photo-shows-Saudi-doctor-who-joined-ISIS-holding-combat-knife.html

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:02 pm

FCB general wrote:http://rt.com/news/174480-isis-ransack-monastery-iraq/

Not a single word or serious reaction from Western countries. In this case there's no call for bombing and similar actions. But when Assad has fought and he is still fighting against those monsters, West wanted him to see with a twig in his ass like Gaddafi and bomb Syria. Imagine what would happen that someone in West decides to eliminate minorities(sexual at first), we would have police clock on streets, witch hunt and military breaking into the houses.

Bravo 'democracy', bravo! :clap:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2014/07/21/New-photo-shows-Saudi-doctor-who-joined-ISIS-holding-combat-knife.html

What? Like some random civilian killing minorities or are you saying the government. How does this stuff happening in other parts of the world get turned on the "West"?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:20 pm

pyrasur wrote:What? Like some random civilian killing minorities or are you saying the government.

For instance, the people, angry majority or somethin' like that. Goverments won't kill them, we don't have to be affraid. :wink:

State, politicians, NGOs, they would get mad. I see how they get mad when people say different opinion about some topics, I can imagine what would goverment decide in case of some ugly scenes.

pyrasur wrote:How does this stuff happening in other parts of the world get turned on the "West"?

We are the cause. By we I mean USA and Europe. It's always been about us. Terorists didn't fall from the sky, someone has created them, taught them to fight, gave weapons, etc. Croatia gave the weapons. On the one video from Syria 2 years ago we could have seen Croatian Tomato(mobile network) SIM card.

For supporting anti-Assad forces Croatia permanently lost its oil fields which also caused losses to our oil & gas company INA. Was it worth? How yes no. :lol: Some smart asses in our goverment have asked Syria around December 2013 to get back on the business, haha. The answer was - big NO! They were so insolent to dare and request that after what they did in 2013. :lol:

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Here's another one:

TransAsia plane crash lands in Taiwan, dozens reported killed

Airplanes are becoming dangerous.

Lol classic fallacy, news on airplane disasters has grown recently but it doesn't mean airplanes are now dangerous. The fact that they are thousands and possibly millions of commercial flights everyday and we only hear of a handful of airplane accidents in a year says it all. :P

An Algerian plane carrying over a hundred passengers has disappeared from the radar this morning. :|
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:21 am

Nothing happening in football and we have to face what's happening in the real world and it's fcking depressing. Local news, foreign news, depressing...

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:27 am

runaway wrote:Nothing happening in football and we have to face what's happening in the real world and it's fcking depressing. Local news, foreign news, depressing...

What's up locally?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:54 am

In my country, we have 3 senators jailed for graft and corruption charges. It was revealed that some lawmakers' pork barell has been placed in fake NGOs then they pocket them. The president is challenging the supreme court ruling that his appropriation of public funds was unconstitutional. It was revealed beforehand by one of the jailed senators that the president used the pork barell to bribe them in impeaching the former supreme court chief justice who was a known ally of the previous president who is also supposed to be in jail but since she has health issues, is on hospital arrest. An impeachement complaint for the current president has been filed but it won't go far in the House because most of them are the president's ally. And to think this president is the son of the heroes of EDSA Revolution. ](*,)

So yeah fcking depressing :lol:

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:21 pm

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:39 pm

There's certainly a threat to privacy but it can't be denied that smartphones have worsened the use of phones while driving.

via Tapatalk
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:41 pm

I am all up for it! Ppl need to take responsibility for their carelessness!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 pm

runaway wrote:There's certainly a threat to privacy but it can't be denied that smartphones have worsened the use of phones while driving.

via Tapatalk

This is what I think about it too.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Rinsch » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Can't they check recent calls and texts through the phone companies records without actually taking the phone?
And do they take both drivers' phones? I would be pretty mad if I were sitting at a red light and someone ran into the back of me and the police took my phone too.
Rinsch
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge