You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby The Spyware » Mon May 26, 2014 4:59 am

I am still alive :mrgreen:
Thanks for still remembering me
I was very busy last season between my final year at the fuc*lty and then I had like a new lifestyle which I took time to accomodate to
And regarding Bayern I was disappointed with our game since January, I had the same opinion of us turning into a boring football and that's why I wasnot enthusastic towards the important phase of the season, I hope that changes next season, and also the Bundedliga results and the league teams itself were the worst by far in recent years both nationally and internationally #-o

All these were the reasons why I wasnot active here last months I was only visiting from time to time
Image
User avatar
The Spyware
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Egypt
National Flag:
Egypt
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 168 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Element » Mon May 26, 2014 9:37 am

Med school : f***ing my life to save yours :P
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17620
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 880 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Clear, clear message against integration all over Europe. The future of the continent (which of course greatly impacts the future of the whole world) is going to be interesting, though not unexpected (for me at least). Let us hope that we do not go back too much in time where these extremists dominate every country.

A German political party that has been compared to the Nazis will enter the European Parliament for the first time, in an election marked by a surge in right-wing parties that are either sceptical or hostile to the EU.

The NPD has been campaigning on a platform of stopping immigration and been called racist and anti-semitic.

They have fought under the banner of slogans like "Money for granny instead of Sinti and Roma" and "the boat is full", given interviews insisting Europe is "a continent of white people" and, as pictured below, have marched with banners proclaiming the Nazi ideology of "National Socialism".

"We say Europe is the continent of white people and it should remain that way," Udo Voigt, the party's lead candidate, told Reuters.

"We want to make sure that even in 50 years' time an Italian, a Frenchman, an Englishman, an Irishman and a German are still recognizable as European and cannot be mistaken for Ghanaians or Chinese."

In France, Marine Le Pen's anti-immigration Front National defeated the Socialist Party with an extraordinary quarter of the vote.

Finland's anti-immigration Finns party increased its number of MEPs to two, but its share of the vote has dropped.

In Austria, the far-right Freedom Party won more than a fifth of all votes cast, placing it third overall.

In Greece, the extremist Golden Dawn party gained 9% of the vote and are expected to enter the EU Parliament for the first time.

Nigel Farage's Ukip has delivered the "political earthquake" he has promised in British politics as his party looked set to top the European polls. [source]
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27156
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6822 times
Been thanked: 5718 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MoFattal » Mon May 26, 2014 9:31 pm

Udo Voigt. Now that's a very strong candidate for the board of directors of the "Kiss My Arse" club...
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10745
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 2159 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Rauntšik » Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 pm

I've been here for a year now, what a great place.
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
User avatar
Rauntšik
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 325 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 27, 2014 11:43 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Clear, clear message against integration all over Europe. The future of the continent (which of course greatly impacts the future of the whole world) is going to be interesting, though not unexpected (for me at least). Let us hope that we do not go back too much in time where these extremists dominate every country.

A German political party that has been compared to the Nazis will enter the European Parliament for the first time, in an election marked by a surge in right-wing parties that are either sceptical or hostile to the EU.

The NPD has been campaigning on a platform of stopping immigration and been called racist and anti-semitic.

They have fought under the banner of slogans like "Money for granny instead of Sinti and Roma" and "the boat is full", given interviews insisting Europe is "a continent of white people" and, as pictured below, have marched with banners proclaiming the Nazi ideology of "National Socialism".

"We say Europe is the continent of white people and it should remain that way," Udo Voigt, the party's lead candidate, told Reuters.

"We want to make sure that even in 50 years' time an Italian, a Frenchman, an Englishman, an Irishman and a German are still recognizable as European and cannot be mistaken for Ghanaians or Chinese."

In France, Marine Le Pen's anti-immigration Front National defeated the Socialist Party with an extraordinary quarter of the vote.

Finland's anti-immigration Finns party increased its number of MEPs to two, but its share of the vote has dropped.

In Austria, the far-right Freedom Party won more than a fifth of all votes cast, placing it third overall.

In Greece, the extremist Golden Dawn party gained 9% of the vote and are expected to enter the EU Parliament for the first time.

Nigel Farage's Ukip has delivered the "political earthquake" he has promised in British politics as his party looked set to top the European polls. [source]


The extremist Golden Dawn is extreme left...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Tue May 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Some things happen when someone or something think that he can do whatever he wants to do through money and policy, to insult common sense and make people like pupet monkeys from the store's shelf.

When the brain-wash factories are working and make losses, money and jerking-off on people becomes useless and pointless, figure out how people don't swallow and hate their crap and the people from all nations decide to punish this by electing German neonazis, Greek Golden Dawn(or what's an English name for this party), radical left and radical right, then the word 'political worry' steps on the scene.

I didn't vote for anyone because that democracy is a proved huge circus.

Imagine, I vote for conservatives, they still go against my life views and values and they decide to join that sick liberals and socialists(who are the most responsible for this changes and problems) and I once again get shitty from all of those elite monsters who didn't expect of European nations to disagree with them.

Of course, beyond that EU are USA and Israel which have been destroying post-WW2 Europe, especially after the Cold War when they've become so radical and agressive and beyond them the lords of the world, transnational Corporations which create and spread the evil around the world, marking Assad, Putin, Vatican, Iran, China, India or anybody else who thinks or acts opposite of them and don't follow their plans, orders, etc.

Europe CAN swallow radical right and left parties everywhere, since European people have constantly swallowed liberal illusions and hypocrisy(by conservatives, socialists and liberals), double standards, national traitors who create chaos and many other things.

It's gonna be an interesting future and I'm looking forward to see it. :)
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2148 times
Been thanked: 2336 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 27, 2014 12:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The extremist Golden Dawn is extreme left...

It is almost the same thing in people's eyes. The Europeans are increasingly unhappy with all of their leaders and the way things are being run in the EU, and so they will vote for extremists, whether they are left or right.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27156
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6822 times
Been thanked: 5718 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Tue May 27, 2014 12:44 pm

FCB general wrote:Some things happen when someone or something think that he can do whatever he wants to do through money and policy, to insult common sense and make people like pupet monkeys from the store's shelf.

When the brain-wash factories are working and make losses, money and jerking-off on people becomes useless and pointless, figure out how people don't swallow and hate their crap and the people from all nations decide to punish this by electing German neonazis, Greek Golden Dawn(or what's an English name for this party), radical left and radical right, then the word 'political worry' steps on the scene.

I didn't vote for anyone because that democracy is a proved huge circus.

Imagine, I vote for conservatives, they still go against my life views and values and they decide to join that sick liberals and socialists(who are the most responsible for this changes and problems) and I once again get shitty from all of those elite monsters who didn't expect of European nations to disagree with them.

Of course, beyond that EU are USA and Israel which have been destroying post-WW2 Europe, especially after the Cold War when they've become so radical and agressive and beyond them the lords of the world, transnational Corporations which create and spread the evil around the world, marking Assad, Putin, Vatican, Iran, China, India or anybody else who thinks or acts opposite of them and don't follow their plans, orders, etc.

Europe CAN swallow radical right and left parties everywhere, since European people have constantly swallowed liberal illusions and hypocrisy(by conservatives, socialists and liberals), double standards, national traitors who create chaos and many other things.

It's gonna be an interesting future and I'm looking forward to see it. :)

Shame I cannot double the thanks for this post.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Tue May 27, 2014 2:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Shame I cannot double the thanks for this post.

You can just add the :cheers: in the comment and it'll be like 1000 thanks.

That's a good sign, a custom on Cro forums. :cheers: :wink:


p.s. I think the Golden Dawn is far right and the Greek candidate on elections for the president of EU commission was far left. So both Greek wings have their extreme representatives in EU parliament.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2148 times
Been thanked: 2336 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 29, 2014 5:24 pm

The Front National leader faces a tough challenge of forming a Eurosceptic bloc without having the support of openly neo-Nazi groups. She has already ruled out an alliance with Greece’s Golden Dawn, Hungary’s Jobbik or Germany’s National Democratic Party. [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18574
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15281 times
Been thanked: 4445 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Thu May 29, 2014 6:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
The Front National leader faces a tough challenge of forming a Eurosceptic bloc without having the support of openly neo-Nazi groups. She has already ruled out an alliance with Greece’s Golden Dawn, Hungary’s Jobbik or Germany’s National Democratic Party. [source]

They are all 'eurosceptical' political parties, but they don't share the same values, at least not all of them. Some of them are still liberals and pro neoliberal oriented(like UKIP and Wilders)... Jobbik and Golden Dawn... Hmmm... They are true nationalists, even xenophobic, maybe violent as well which are strongly against all kinds of immigrants in their country, Le Pen has homos in her rank who support her and it's questionable is she against the neoliberalism or just against multi-culti, uncontrolled immigration and I don't know what else... There can be too much diversity about some stuff.

Modern right and left parties aren't like traditional one, 1D like we know already. They've become 3D, some can be at the same time in some topics permissive and in some very conservative or even radical and vice-versa.

That's why NF can face troubles. KKK in USA are not anymore an organisation which wears white costums, burn crosses march on the streets or I don't know what else.

Everything, I mean literally everything has changed in the last 30 years.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2148 times
Been thanked: 2336 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Rauntšik » Fri May 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Anyone knows a nice site, where we could play world cup fantasy football maybe?
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
User avatar
Rauntšik
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 325 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby JJJ » Fri May 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1553
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 344 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Jorsett » Sat May 31, 2014 4:14 pm

So, what's the temperature in your respective countries/areas? It's roasting up here in Norway, 24 degrees man.
#DankeBasti
User avatar
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:39 pm
National Flag:
Norway
Has thanked: 87 times
Been thanked: 105 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests