You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 am

MUTU wrote:Why bullshit? This is the option that the Catholic Church preaches. If you're gay, you should not act upon it, that's what they say. In fact there were some rumours that the previous Pope (Benedikt) is gay. That's OK for the Church, as long as he remains single.

I don't rely on rumours, especially on 21st century media. You know that in the Catholic Church there is celibate. In celibate shall be both straight and homo personas. What happens then when you have homos in Church? Pedophilia! Of course, people in my country always mention priests and little boys. Always the boys, so I figured out to mess around with those people and say, why don't they do the same with girls and when was the last time when you read that girls were in those actions? They have looked confused and asked me what kind of a question is that. Then I've repeated the question, they couldn't recall. Then I told, "see, every time you say there are boys, no girls". Coincidence? Not at all. Then I told them every time you see that pedophilia you always see boys, clear homos who can't abstain and stay normal when they see male children, so they take them for their victims, they can't touch straight guys. No wonder, everything would be exposed, they might get many times fist in the head.

Great damage those people have made to Catholic Church, as well as those 90% who faked accused the prienst for sexual violence to get money in one Western country(we all know which one).

MUTU wrote:Still, this is an option. Living a lie. I personally know of two people who, at the age of over 50, their partners left them and the family because they finally decided to come out and admit that they're gay/lesbian. Their life was a sham, and can you imagine the effect it had on the poor partner and kids?

These people which my parents know won't ever go to parades of shame, they think that is disgusting, primitive, like animals in human form marsching to provoke normal people. They are happy, respected in society and their work, but they have never though about those stories about Barbies, pink color, adopt children. They are aware of their possibilites and they don't feel rejected, deprived or something like that. That's their choice and they are happy to live it. They aren't scared and they don't talk about rights. Okay, I'd let them to visit their sick partners in hospital, property papers to be regulated by laws, but that's just it. There is no more, they don't need more. After them, nothing won't stay but material stuff, no children, no progeny.

MUTU wrote:Depends. In some places, they will literally kill you. If you're homosexual, you can't be public about it and live in such countries, or you'd soon be murdered.

I know, I know... But they make from Balkan region one barbaric place for living, like we eat those people alive, but there aren't many underage pregnancies, the ratio is one of the lowest in Croatia, the same thing is with abortions, sexual diseases, etc.

But that doesn't matter. Some politicans ordered from the embassies(well-known to people) want us to put sex. education, genderism, etc. We don't want to and we are not obligated to change children's mind. We are happy with ourselves. But no, you MUST because we outside told it is right. :roll:

MUTU wrote:Whatever the reasons are, religions still don't accept you.

Only some protestant churches and sects have let those people to get married. The trend of that kind of laws started to expand from them.

It's not normal in Eastern religions(Hinduism, Buddism, Shintoism), Middle East(Sunnis and Shias), Judaism and Western(Catholic) and Eastern(Ortodox) Cristianity, even in African tribes. So, conclusion - you're not welcomed.

BUT... You have a choice in this political system in which we live. That's more than enough.
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Tedesco » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 am

Wow... This thread. :shock:

I thought such bigotry was gone. It's like in the USA during the 50's where people would not sit beside a black person because, you know, free will.

History repeats itself...
User avatar
Tedesco
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am
Location: Karlsruhe
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 200 times
Been thanked: 836 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:54 am

MUTU wrote:The problem is that if there was a worldwide study, I'd say most people in the world don't even tolerate them. I'm like you, I don't fully accept them. As in, I don't mind seeing a guy and a girl kissing. And I certainly don't mind seeing two girls kissing :oops: . But I feel uneasy/disgusted seeing two guys kissing. I guess it's a small form of homophobia. Or maybe because society conditioned me to think it's taboo and wrong, and if people were more open about it and more open-minded, then perhaps it would feel normal.

You are man, un macho hombre! :lol:

That bold... No, abosolutely no! Don't even think that is 'homophobia'. I won't accept that word because it's pointless. I'm not affraid of them at all, they won't eat me, but to say you have phobia of them... Jesus!

You aren't homophobic, don't you dare my friend to even think about that. You're a quite normal man and you know that is your nature to get disgusted by that in front of your eyes.

In the last 20 years we can see that almost nothing isn't saint to people anymore, there are no 'taboos' when we talk about sexuality. Porn access has never been easier to anyone, public glorifications of porn stars and their actions on some popular websites aren't hidden of little kids. What should we say, taboos? No.

I can't watch two girls kissing in front of me. I have to be a part of that, the boss and then it might be "possible" on the 'three way'. :lol: Just kidding, but no matter how much tolerant and open minded are, I have defined borders about some questions.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:56 am

FCB general wrote:What happens then when you have homos in Church? Pedophilia! Of course, people in my country always mention priests and little boys. Always the boys, so I figured out to mess around with those people and say, why don't they do the same with girls and when was the last time when you read that girls were in those actions? They have looked confused and asked me what kind of a question is that. Then I've repeated the question, they couldn't recall. Then I told, "see, every time you say there are boys, no girls". Coincidence? Not at all. Then I told them every time you see that pedophilia you always see boys, clear homos who can't abstain and stay normal when they see male children, so they take them for their victims, they can't touch straight guys. No wonder, everything would be exposed, they might get many times fist in the head.

Actually the real answer lies in the laws of probability. Not denying that there's pedo priests but the reason they're sexually abusing boys and not girls is not because they're also gays but because they have more access to relationships with boys, with which to escalate it into a sexual one. At least in the Catholic Church, all church helpers have to be boys.

If some people are really horny and desperate, they can resort to such atrocities as paedophilia, and priests find it hard because they're meant to control their desires. And sometimes it gets the better of them. But homosexuality is not the issue here... if they just can't help it, they'll do it with whoever is available. Since they're more exposed to meeting young boys, they're more likely to do it with young boys. Homosexuality plays no issue here. In fact, if they change the rules such that priests are more exposed to girls than to boys, I am ready to bet that the amount of pedo priests would at least double :lol:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27971
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4574 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am

MUTU wrote:
AdepT wrote:About the girl part, hahaha. Same here. :oops: :P

:) Now if you were adopted by a lesbian couple, you'd probably not look at lesbians in the same way ;) haha

Damn it MUTU! Don't spoil it for me.
I prefer them videos. :oops: :P

I'd have to erase this thought you've put in my mind to watch anything again. :cry: :oops:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 743 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:29 am

MUTU wrote:
FCB general wrote:What happens then when you have homos in Church? Pedophilia! Of course, people in my country always mention priests and little boys. Always the boys, so I figured out to mess around with those people and say, why don't they do the same with girls and when was the last time when you read that girls were in those actions? They have looked confused and asked me what kind of a question is that. Then I've repeated the question, they couldn't recall. Then I told, "see, every time you say there are boys, no girls". Coincidence? Not at all. Then I told them every time you see that pedophilia you always see boys, clear homos who can't abstain and stay normal when they see male children, so they take them for their victims, they can't touch straight guys. No wonder, everything would be exposed, they might get many times fist in the head.

Actually the real answer lies in the laws of probability. Not denying that there's pedo priests but the reason they're sexually abusing boys and not girls is not because they're also gays but because they have more access to relationships with boys, with which to escalate it into a sexual one. At least in the Catholic Church, all church helpers have to be boys.

If some people are really horny and desperate, they can resort to such atrocities as paedophilia, and priests find it hard because they're meant to control their desires. And sometimes it gets the better of them. But homosexuality is not the issue here... if they just can't help it, they'll do it with whoever is available. Since they're more exposed to meeting young boys, they're more likely to do it with young boys. Homosexuality plays no issue here. In fact, if they change the rules such that priests are more exposed to girls than to boys, I am ready to bet that the amount of pedo priests would at least double :lol:


We can say and already said everything about the subject but for sure we cannot mix the two - gay is one thing paedophilia is another.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:44 pm

MUTU tried to convince us that being gays are that way from the moment they are born. Because of the genetics.

Can you please respond to my post about brother sister example:

Let's say you have a sister and you grow up together in normal circumstanses. You two are both teenagers...she is 18 you are 20. She is also a hottie. Do you feel attracted to your sister like you do to other girls around...like your neighbor or some girl at school?
No you dont. If you do there is something wrong with you.

ANd than on the other hand we have...you and your sisters split when you were both babies...you never got to know your sister because she lived some 1000km away from you...than you go to college and you meet a nice girl and you two fell in love and than someone says to you...she is your sister you cant do that. But somehow you both are still in love with eachother.


Would it be exaptable for you that a law came out...that sister and brother [heterosexuals] can get married and would it be normal for something like that to be spread around the world where after 50 years there would be a lot of brother-sister love and marriages?

Which thing is more normal? Heterosexual love relationship between a sister and brother or homosexual love relationship between two men?

That is a clear case of what can happen if a person is brought up in 2 different ways.

There is no way a man could ever become homosexual while growing up with my father or should I say in my family. If my mom and dad had 1 million kids every one of those kids would be straight. Its not that my father ever told anything bad about gays but the fact that my father is a clear example of a traditional alfa-male is enough to be sure that every child who lives with him and is being brought up by him will certainly pick up his way of thinking and behaviour.

Those men or women that became gay...didnt have a traditional father or mother figure in their lives...that is a fact.
Living in certain society that something seems normal will just make things worse. A clear example of that is Thailand.



Thailand [not western country]...has more than 250.000 transexuals. Other countries [neighbors Vietnam, Laos, Kambodia, Myamar] that have similar culture, religion probably have 10000x less transexuals.
Is it possible that Thai people are born that way that they feel trapped in mens body..so they want to act as a women...while in Laos and Kambodia people dont feel the same? There is a clear proof that it has nothing to do with genetics.
Even bigger problem in Thailand is that MEN that are not transexuals are attracted to them and are marrying them, date them, have sex with them because they are more attracted to them than thai women. How many straight people do you know that would have sex with transexual? I gues noone. But in Thailand things went that far that straight man that are married and have children...have sex with transexual from time to time. You can also find small boys selling themselfs on the streets...and it is all quite normal in big cities.


That just shows that people being open-minded about something made them even more perverted and changed their society in some horror/porn movie everyone lives now. And just the thought of my children living in that kind of society makes me sick. That is why I am against those kind of stuff becoming accepted in public. Because it will also badly influence my child and I dont want my child to think that having sex with same sex is normal...or having sex with transexual is normal...because in some 50 years it will be normal to have sex with your own brother or sister....etc...
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 536 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:02 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:MUTU tried to convince us that being gays are that way from the moment they are born. Because of the genetics.

Question is: Where is/are that/those homo gene(s)? I read a lot of articles and forum discussions, saw a lot of things but nobody haven't precisely told which genes are homo genes?

I still share an opinion that is a choice, not a destiny which you get right away you come out of the mothe's uterine.

You said earlier, where have those big numbers on this planet came from? 100-150 years ago there weren't that much that kind of people.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby AdepT » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 pm

Didn't the 'royal Egyptians' marry into their own family to maintain pure blood?
I am not sure about all families but Cleopatra did marry two of his brothers. Not at the same time, after first one died.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 743 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Well it is said that inbreeding increases the risk of genetic diseases down the line so there is an explanation why it is not legal. But homosexual couples cannot reproduce anyway, so the reason cannot be the same.

I am not sure whether or not there are biological reasons which make siblings falling in love with each other abnormal. I believe that in this case it is conditioning. You'll have known your sister for a very long time before puberty (and if not, there must be a big age gap). Of course you can find exceptions, but think about it: people don't often fall in love with a friend of the opposite sex whom they've known since they were 2 years old either. I think that when you get so used to the person before hitting the age of puberty it kind of removes that sexual attraction, although there are exceptions like everything in life.

We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27173
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6830 times
Been thanked: 5726 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:22 pm

@Scholl7, take a look at this website since I noticed that you have no problems to understand Croatian: http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/zasto-kao-ljudska-bica-nikada-necemo-progutati-lgbtq-ideologiju

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/zbog-komentara-na-internetu-gay-aktivisti-progone-vlasnicu-trgovine-i-sve-njene-dobavljace

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/hoce-li-kinseyev-perverzni-institut-dobit-savjetodavni-status-pri-un-u

[url]zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/gay-aktivisti-bacali-izmet-na-roditelje-u-njemackoj[/url]

[url]zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/-u-zdrijelu-sotone-ispovijest-bivseg-gay-porno-glumca[/url]

[url]zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/lgbt-udruge-minirale-odrzavanje-parade-na-dan-svetog-patrika-u-new-yorku[/url]


You can find a lot of interesting articles, especially about one convert who first have been homo and then he stopped to be, changed and married to woman and got children.

[url]zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/znanstvenici-tvrde-homoseksualna-sklonost-se-moze-promijeniti[/url]

This one is: "Scientists claim: Homosexuality can be changed/cured"

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/laz-je-da-se-homoseksualnost-ne-moze-mijenjati

Ex lesbian: "It's a lie that homosexuality cannot be changed"
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:25 pm

FCB general wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:MUTU tried to convince us that being gays are that way from the moment they are born. Because of the genetics.

Question is: Where is/are that/those homo gene(s)? I read a lot of articles and forum discussions, saw a lot of things but nobody haven't precisely told which genes are homo genes?

I still share an opinion that is a choice, not a destiny which you get right away you come out of the mothe's uterine.

You said earlier, where have those big numbers on this planet came from? 100-150 years ago there weren't that much that kind of people.


Now I am remembering something, we have an Eritrean guy working with us... and listen to this... he once told us that he was not aware that there are other sexual preferences rather then the heterosexuals !!!!
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 18612
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 15316 times
Been thanked: 4457 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 pm

ramsej84 wrote: he once told us that he was not aware that there are other sexual preferences rather then the heterosexuals !!!!

Wow... I actually figured out that he can do it with the same sex person, but he only needs to force himself to do it and with time it'll become normal. :lol:

Look at this:

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/homoseksualci-upozoravaju-izvjesce-lunacek-temelji-se-na-laznim-podacima

Homosexuals warning the rest: "Lunacek report is based on false information"

The French guy who was raised by 2 lesbians and who protested against laws about gay marriages and children adoption in France:

http://zdravstveniodgoj.com/news/francuski-homoseksualac-protiv-sam-agresivnog-lgbt-lobija-ciji-je-cilj-unistiti-tradicionalnu-obitelj

"I'm against agressive LGBT lobby which has as a target to destroy tradicional family."
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:34 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Well it is said that inbreeding increases the risk of genetic diseases down the line so there is an explanation why it is not legal. But homosexual couples cannot reproduce anyway, so the reason cannot be the same.

I am not sure whether or not there are biological reasons which make siblings falling in love with each other abnormal. I believe that in this case it is conditioning. You'll have known your sister for a very long time before puberty (and if not, there must be a big age gap). Of course you can find exceptions, but think about it: people don't often fall in love with a friend of the opposite sex whom they've known since they were 2 years old either. I think that when you get so used to the person before hitting the age of puberty it kind of removes that sexual attraction, although there are exceptions like everything in life.


Ok so let's say there is no law there...would you say it would be normal for a brother to love his sister that he grew up with and have children with her later on? would you be so open minded about that? You seing your 2 cousins [brother and sister] coming to your dinner party and kissing eachother? and later having sex in your bathroom?

And if you could choose to give your child [you cant provide for or take care of because you are handicapped and your wife is dead] to 2 gay people that cant reproduce...and 2 of your cousins [brother and sister] that are in love and living with eachoter and have few of their own kids. who would you choose?

Would you give your child to a couple [brother and sister that have sex together and are living together as a family] ?

About growing up with some girls that are my neighbours...I had most of my sexual experiences or relationships with girls that live near me and I know them since kindergarten. And probably most people did till they were some 18 years old.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
User avatar
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4674
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 536 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Must read: The testimony of a former American gay idol who's come back on the right path, got married to woman. Some homo activists threatned him on a day of his wedding that he was forced to cancel it.

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/19/magazine/my-ex-gay-friend.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&#h[McuTwa,2,3,AwdTmI,2[/url]


Scholl, did you hear what has seen one ex-YU militia officer from Zagreb seen during the 70's?

When he was in patrol walking with his collegue in one Zagreb park, he saw something in the bush, he thought 2 guys were banging there.
Then he said: "You there stop!", while he was approaching the guy from the bush told: "Hold comrade officer, we weren't doing nothing wrong, please don't hurt us", then he saw a girl with the guy and told: "Ahaaa!! Well my dear young comrade, just keep doing your job, luck you! It's only important that it isn't a guy, ". :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Stoj majku vam vašu!", a oni: "A nemoj druže bogati, ništa nismo napravili". Onda ovaj kad se približio: "A tako druže, dobar, dobar... Samo vi nastavite dalje svoje, sreća pa nisi trpao muškog." :mrgreen: :lol:
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5912
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Around the blue
National Flag:
Caribbean Community
Has thanked: 2149 times
Been thanked: 2338 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MUTU, Yandex [Bot] and 9 guests