You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:19 am

ramsej84 wrote:those two videos :shock: especially the one from Argentina.

That first video...where some gay guy tears up a Bible...it is just a disgrace [and I am not even a christian].
By not being picked up any mainstream media it just shows how everything regarding gays is being forced onto people. In a country that was built on christian morals noone even bothers to say anything about some gay tearing a Bible apart and some other guy swearing something about Jesus...and all of that happened while few men were peacfully saying they are for having a traditional marriage with men+women.
That is insane. People were throwing bottles at them and fighting them...it was like they were saying they want to marry their underage children.

While mainstream media probably aired a documentary how gays are nicest people in the world and this civilization will die if we dont allow for them to take care of our children.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:23 am

FCB general wrote:Haha jebote. Is this possible that you're explaining?

Pa moram:)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:25 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Haha jebote. Is this possible that you're explaining?

Pa moram:)

A vidim, idemo baš u "pravom" smjeru kad to moraš pisati. :D

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 am

sch0ll7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:those two videos :shock: especially the one from Argentina.

That first video...where some gay guy tears up a Bible...it is just a disgrace [and I am not even a christian].
By not being picked up any mainstream media it just shows how everything regarding gays is being forced onto people. In a country that was built on christian morals noone even bothers to say anything about some gay tearing a Bible apart and some other guy swearing something about Jesus...and all of that happened while few men were peacfully saying they are for having a traditional marriage with men+women.
That is insane. People were throwing bottles at them and fighting them...it was like they were saying they want to marry their underage children.

While mainstream media probably aired a documentary how gays are nicest people in the world and this civilization will die if we dont allow for them to take care of our children.

Yes that gu(a)y who was tearing the bible apart - what can I say, he needs prayers
while for the one who was swearing; I got shivers when I heard him...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:Yes that gu(a)y who was tearing the bible apart - what can I say, he needs prayers
while for the one who was swearing; I got shivers when I heard him...

So, can I say that guy is a stable person? Probably God doesn't know what he is. Imagine, you have a video material where women in Argentina attacked the church and prayers, but the same group is financed by goverment sector or something for 'cultural' things. So, what you've seen it's "cultural" manifestation. :D

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Mia san Bayern » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 am

sch0ll7 wrote:You dont need a scientist to know that a child will be better taken care of with father and a mother.

That depends. If you have a father and mother who don't love you and don't take good care of you and if you would have two fathers or mothers who would love you and take good care of you, it would only make sense that the child wouldn't be better taken care of with a father and a mother but with two father or mother. It doesn't matter if the parents are gay or not but rather if the parents are able to give the love and attention the child needs. I've known plenty of kids who've been negatively influenced by not being properly raised by both parents (father and mother).

sch0ll7 wrote:The most anoying thing about all that "gays should have a right to adopt a child" is that people that are saying that dont even have their own children...they are mostly younger people who know nothing about how to raise a child...and what that special bond between a parent [mother, father] and a child means.

Well that's funny because I've heard older people saying that in my country. Also children know what a special bond means between a parent and a child means because they experience it themselves. But not every child has that bond with his parents. I have that special bond with my parents and wouldn't want to trade them with any parent in the world but if I had parents (a mother and father) who wouldn't have given love and attention to me, I would have rather liked to have parents who would have actually given love and attention to me. And it wouldn't be important to me what their sexuality would be.

sch0ll7 wrote:Well guess what...they did choose to not love opposite sex and if a man does not want to have sex with a women he cant have a child.

So if a man and a woman can't make a child they're allowed to adopt a baby but if two men or women aren't able to make a child (obviously) then they're not allowed to have a child. That is what is called a double standard and shows that you are discriminating gays in this stance. Just because he/she is gay, he/she is not allowed to have a child. It doesn't matter if they would actually be a better parents than the traditional couple. That's just not right.

It's more important to a child whether the parents give them the love and attention the child actually needs rather than the sexuality of the parents.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:48 am

Another example just came to mind...regarding debate "are some things genetical or do other things during our growing up influence our way of thinking"...

Let's say you have a sister and you grow up together in normal circumstanses. You two are both teenagers...she is 18 you are 20. She is also a hottie. Do you feel attracted to your sister like you do to other girls around...like your neighbor or some girl at school?
No you dont. If you do there is something wrong with you.

ANd than on the other hand we have...you and your sisters split when you were both babies...you never got to know your sister because she lived some 1000km away from you...than you go to college and you meet a nice girl and you two fell in love and than someone says to you...she is your sister you cant do that. But somehow you both are still in love with eachother.

In first case you were influenced by right morals and everything that should be normal...and love her as your sister.

In second case you never knew you had a sister and it is only logical to fell in love with some girl you like.

If something like you being attracted to your sister and wanting to have sex with her after you were raised together...is that normal? or would you say something is really wrong with that guy?
sch0ll7

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:56 am

Mother gives a child love, kindness, warmth... She raises a child. All those gentle emotions and feelings.

Father gives authority, determination. strength, firmness, responsibility, security... He's the boss.

Mostly irresponsible people make unstable children, but those men and women don't recognize what is responisibility and they shouldn't have children, so they know how to don't get pregnant.

But still that doesn't mean that same-sex couples should buy children like on somekind of market, adopt them, etc.

They should create it on natural way. That's the whole point.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 am

Mia san Bayern wrote:That depends. If you have a father and mother who don't love you and don't take good care of you and if you would have two fathers or mothers who would love you and take good care of you, it would only make sense that the child wouldn't be better taken care of with a father and a mother but with two father or mother. It doesn't matter if the parents are gay or not but rather if the parents are able to give the love and attention the child needs. I've known plenty of kids who've been negatively influenced by not being properly raised by both parents (father and mother).

I also know some kids that were negatively influenced by not being properly raised...but that isnt a debate. Most of todays parents are not perfect. Noone is perfect. Some are alcoholics, some dont spend time with their children etc. If some child has poor parents and they cant offer him new Iphone etc...let's just give that child to some rich couple that can raise him in a more fashionable way.
We are now not talking about bad parenting...we are talking about difference regarding straight couple raising a child and a gay couple raising a child...considering they are both good parents. Difference of influence between a child being raised by 2 men or 2 [man+women].

Mia san Bayern wrote:Well that's funny because I've heard older people saying that in my country. Also children know what a special bond means between a parent and a child means because they experience it themselves. But not every child has that bond with his parents. I have that special bond with my parents and wouldn't want to trade them with any parent in the world but if I had parents (a mother and father) who wouldn't have given love and attention to me, I would have rather liked to have parents who would have actually given love and attention to me. And it wouldn't be important to me what their sexuality would be.

You have that special bond with your parents...so do I...but you dont see me saying...well if my parents were bad i would rather get some new parents that would be good to me. If your parents wouldnt give you attention and love you would just trade them for a gay couple that would give you attention and love. Good one that.
Why do adopted children always look for their biological parents? They want to know who they are and why in the end they want to make a bond with them...even tough they gave them for adoption? I have a friend [women] that was raised by her mother and a stepdad. Her biological father was living 2000km away from her and she had no relationship with him. He went away when she was 4...and he beated her mother before that etc...she now [28 years old] sees him once a year and she said to me that he will always be her father and that she feels much more bonded with him than her stepdad who raised her and had a good relationship with her mother and her.

Mia san Bayern wrote:So if a man and a woman can't make a child they're allowed to adopt a baby but if two men or women aren't able to make a child (obviously) then they're not allowed to have a child. That is what is called a double standard and shows that you are discriminating gays in this stance. Just because he/she is gay, he/she is not allowed to have a child. It doesn't matter if they would actually be a better parents than the traditional couple. That's just not right.

It's more important to a child whether the parents give them the love and attention the child actually needs rather than the sexuality of the parents.

It is not a double standard...and I will tell you why.

If 2 straight people cant have a child it is for medical reasons.
If 2 gay people cant have a child it is because they chose not to.

If I want to become a professional 100m sprinet and have no legs...I have a medical reason for not becoming one.
If I want to become a professional 100m sprinter and refuse to train hard because I like sitting infront of my TV and eating hot-dogs all day...I made a choice to do that.

And I cant yell at TV while Usain Bolt is making another record [while eating my 5th hot-dog in 20 minutes]...this is not fair...there are double standards.
sch0ll7

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:26 am

sch0ll7 wrote:In first case you were influenced by right morals and everything that should be normal...and love her as your sister.

In second case you never knew you had a sister and it is only logical to fell in love with some girl you like.

If something like you being attracted to your sister and wanting to have sex with her after you were raised together...is that normal? or would you say something is really wrong with that guy?

Imagine, bio brother and sister(the same donor's semen) have met each other and they decide to have a relationship without cognition that they're biological brother and sister, but they were brought on this world over baby factory, ie surrogat mother.

Do we know what are the consequences of that kind of relationships? Oh yes we do.

Is it normal? No, it's not.

What should we do? Encourage that or not? I know but it seems that something can be changed if you bribe some scientist or politican, and that's a death of sense.
Only I know it's a great propaganda financed by power transnational centers and those things are getting in society way too fast.

But state doesn't have a right to order you what how you gonna raise your child, under which life views, etc.

We have a right to be different and there's nothing weird in that. We have rights somebody to accept and not, it's our choice.

Some things cannot be regulated by state laws, constitution...

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:00 am

sch0ll7, it IS genetics. It's levels of testosterone vs estrogen and that sort of thing. I'm not a doctor but I have read it. Regarding other animals exhibiting homosexual tendencies I have seen it often. I saw a dog trying to have sex with another male dog. And on YouTube I saw a dog trying to have sex with a duck :D

And regarding animals trying with humans? You never heard of dogs humping legs of people? Or 'naughty' monkeys?

Regarding homosexual animals again I read a study whereby flies were given alcohol and they started showing homosexual tendencies (don't ask me how again).

The fact that one is influenced by media doesn't mean that someone is going to become gay. It means that they come out of their closet. Could be they are not really aware they are gay. But it doesn't change who they are. It's estimated by experts that around 10% of people are not heterosexual. So if you say only 0.02% of people in Slovenia are gays it means that 99.8% of gays in Slovenia have not come out for whatever reason (fear, not accepting who they are, not fully aware etc). Now tell me, do you think it is healthy for a gay person to try and act heterosexual and marry someone of the opposite sex? This is what they did 50 years ago. I think this was wrong. And still is.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 am

MUTU wrote:sch0ll7, it IS genetics. It's levels of testosterone vs estrogen and that sort of thing. I'm not a doctor but I have read it. Regarding other animals exhibiting homosexual tendencies I have seen it often. I saw a dog trying to have sex with another male dog. And on YouTube I saw a dog trying to have sex with a duck :D

But that is not homosexuality :) that is the call of nature... dogs don't make love they just f*** :lol:
Last edited by MUTU on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tag
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:19 am

^ so can be said about the vast majority of animals.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 am

MUTU wrote:^ so can be said about the vast majority of animals.

so...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:41 am

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:^ so can be said about the vast majority of animals.

so...

So nature itself shows you it's natural for homosexuality to exist, and not just in humans. Just because it's a minority doesn't make it bad... that's just homophobia. Now I'm not gay myself so I don't know why I'm defending gays as such, perhaps it's because I feel they're really disadvantaged in this world, not accepted by the vast majority of people, laws and religions. And yet they're just trying to live by their true nature, same as heterosexuals.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge