You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:18 pm

I couldn't say better Scholl7. But yeah, for some western 'progressive' countries(accidentally with protestant majority and tradition) we are primitive Balkan people, dumb Roman Catholics and Ortodox in the Eastern Europe with Russia in charge.

I mean... Can someone tell me where do we have 2 lesbians in animal world or even better, why those women avoid penis and men when in their sexual relationship they use the same tool in shape of the mentioned men's tool? :mrgreen:

Too much Hollywood, genderism, evil Kinsey institute perversions which would be in Nazi Germany treated as disgusting and sick all lead by NGO and pure minority of 0.01% faggs.
Real faggots live normal lives in our countries, they don't get murded, they're accepted by normal people no matter who and what they are. They know the nature is cruel and will judge to them, no successors no descendants. If they can't get children, then they cannot have it. But to make from an inoscent child a fag's toy and caprice masked under human rights and "equality" where there is no eqaulity but obvious diversity... That's pervert mind. With that sick idea they're surely gonna make those children unhappy, what one old Frenchman told who was raised by 2 lesbians, suffered because he hasn't have a father and male authority in house, and his friends and collegues in primary school had.

Tomorrow there are gonna be pedophiles, zoophiles, etc. They are trying already, but the right moment still hasn't come.

Imagine, in forthcoming Great week on Great Thursday there will be in Zagreb queer fest, the special guest declared pedophile from Holland Gert Hekma who was the one of the masterminds and founders of Party of Pedophiles. Date is also coincidence? :D We saw on the tapes about what they are talking there and what do they have in mind to do in future. :)

Last year Hekma visited Croatia, gave one interview where he said that homosexuality and pedophilia are historic companions, passengers. One cannot be divided from another. I mean... WTF?! He is somekind of professor of sexology on Amsterdam's University. :shock: That man is walking everyday and talk what he wants to talk? 50 years ago in Amsterdam he would be probably dead by worried parents or placed in proper institution.

Yes, the world is definitely going in wrong direction, at least so called Western world.

The "positive" example of 'progressive' people and very liberal country, multicultural with extreme genderism. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, these the mighty Nordics who were once the force, sailed all around the world, etc. :roll:

Or even worse, imagine to flert with a hot girl in Sweden or not to mention to little spank her behind... You can be sentenced and punished by going to jail. That's sick, man. When you come to my country, you can say whatever you want, you can even dare to touch it and might even get a positive reaction. In Sweden you need a licence and certificate to have sex. And Croats, Slovenians, Serbs, Montenegrin, Bosnians are the primitive one.. :roll:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Like you said...if it continues in this direction we will have pedophiles walking holding hands with children and it will all be normal.

Another example for MUTU and his "it is genetics" answer...

Thailand [not western country]...has more than 250.000 transexuals. Other countries [neighbors Vietnam, Laos, Kambodia, Myamar] that have similar culture, religion probably have 10000x less transexuals.
Is it possible that Thai people are born that way that they feel trapped in mens body..so they want to act as a women...while in Laos and Kambodia people dont feel the same? There is a clear proof that it has nothing to do with genetics.
Even bigger problem in Thailand is that MEN that are not transexuals are attracted to them and are marrying them, date them, have sex with them because they are more attracted to them than thai women.

How many straight people do you know that would have sex with transexual? I gues noone. But in Thailand things went that far that straight man that are married and have children...have sex with transexual from time to time. You can also find small boys selling themselfs on the streets...and it is all quite normal in big cities.

It didnt happen over night...it took some 50 years for thai society to get as perverted as they are now. I am sure that some 100 years ago it wasnt normal for them to see a boy dressing like a girl and having sex with boys, while little boys holding hands with an 60 year old in some bar.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Like you said...if it continues in this direction we will have pedophiles walking holding hands with children and it will all be normal.

Yeah, and your and mine children won't be under our control, they will be 'capable' do decide what's right and what's wrong at the age of 8-9, will have rights but we'll have to cover the costs of that behavior and those adults with kids will be protected and also have rights to do. :lolno:

sch0ll7 wrote:It didnt happen over night...it took some 50 years for thai society to get as perverted as they are now. I am sure that some 100 years ago it wasnt normal for them to see a boy dressing like a girl and having sex with boys, while little boys holding hands with an 60 year old in some bar.

Some people and sociologists say that emancipation is evil and death for ancient civilizations... We'll see that in next 40 years where we gonna be. You and I will probably be alive to witness to that future.

I don't have problems with anything of that. But leave the children alone, stay away from them, if you can't have them through natural way, you won't have them neither by surrogat nor some factory who pay women to bring the babies.

I want my freedom, so I won't pay you for social insurance, NGO, etc. That costs alot. You probably saw how much money cost parade of shame in Split, what happened on Split's Riva where the scenes looked like when Italian fascists came into Split and occupied him, all cafes and bars were closed, doors down and locked, nobody wasn't there, only couple of hundred imported homosexuals, city's major and 2 Croatian ministers with of course, Holland and Danish ambasadors. :lol: People don't like to be mental fúcked.
They want to live in peace and they aren't interested who sticks something in the hole of another man and publicly expresses how 'proud' he is to do such things with his partner. That's definitely not a "civilizational achievement". :|

Nobody can't force us Croats, Slovenians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Romanians to import foreign habbits and customs. We have every human right to reject that, send that merda back in British, US, Danish, Dutch embassies to handle with it.

We'll take what we want and what's good, what is not, we won't and stop forcing us through non-democratic ways.
Last edited by FCB general on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:It has nothing to do with religious propaganda. If there is any propaganda it is mainstream media that is pushing for gays etc...every series, movie etc...needs to have 1 or 2 gay people in it. Not to mention several other things.

You must be crazy to think that is something you are born with. So pedophiles are also born that way? False! Something had to go wrong for someone to be attracted to children. Same with people that are attracted to same sex.

There is no way that the percentage of gay people is the same in US and country like China.
There is also no way that percentage of gay people was same some 200 years ago as it is today. That only confirms that society as a whole is going in the wrong direction.

I live in Slovenia...it is one of the most openminded countries in the world. It was also voted 4th safest country in the world after Denmark, Norway and Singapor. People dont care about someone being gay. But there are maybe 0,02% gay people in Slovenia. They dont need to hide...so why is there such difference to gays in US where there are 3,5% gay people or 9.000.000 adults.

I will give you an example how it all goes...

Today [in the "west"] there is something normal for straight girls to kiss eachother...some 50 years ago girls wouldnt do that at the parties, etc...today it is something normal for a girl straight girl to have lesbian experience while in college. Hey everyone does it...I see it in movies all the time...why not me?

men are still not there yet...straight men want to puke when thinking about kissing another man.. But remember this...same thing will happen in some 20-30 years...and man will experiment with other men just for sake of it...because it is in...let's get drunk and be cool.

I am in no way homophobic...but I hate the fact that most people think eveything is permited and there are no limits. In some 50 years pedophiles will be able to adopt a child.

I fully agree with all this, in Malta is the same thing, in every drama or any other tv prog you can be assured of a gay personality discussion etc. I call it grey propoganda.
As for the ''to be cool thing'' I don't know how many of you here are interested in history, but in Greek & Romans time it was cool to be a gay. In fact many Romans had a boyfriend (many years younger then they were) and a wife with children at home.
Alexander the Great also conducted a bi-sexual life!
Again to the Romans many of them were pedophiles + bi-sexuals and in order to have fun they used to indulge themselves in homosexual orgies.
Could it be that the world is going back to that era??? I really hope not but I am afraid it is...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:15 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I am in no way homophobic...but I hate the fact that most people think eveything is permited and there are no limits. In some 50 years pedophiles will be able to adopt a child.

Roman emperor Neron had married with his boy slave, but the Roman constitution and people didn't recognize that marriage, so it wasn't legal. That wasn't normal to them.
Greek aristocracy had also little boys as their sexual subjects. I mean... Those civilizations collapsed. Those things didn't survive. But only in 'democracy' it's possible to make something evil and wrong good and normal. You just need to bribe politicians or scientists, not to mention force and threat them and you're the boss.

You moved the borders and you have a new society. Simple as that. Type in Google pictures 5 pillars of liberal faith. :wink:

You won't see on the state's public TV services, media headlines or something like that. No, they wouldn't something like that. How would that be possible? They are nice and gentle, warm-hearted personas in Hollywood movies and humoristic TV shows. :mrgreen: Rigid, primitive, evil Catholics. :P
Last edited by FCB general on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 pm

Those of you interested in this debate might find this interesting.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Reading Sch0ll07 and FCB General comment the more I become admirer of your countries values and culture. My country used to be like that some 10-15 yrs ago but now we've started going down the narrow road and I am of the opinion that we cannot go back.
I know that you as individuals cannot do that much but be strong and don't let others impose things on you that you don't feel are right.
I believe that the Balkans and Russia are the remaining pillars of the old continent
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Russia did well and I salute that anti-propaganda laws. The rest I won't say Putin is a democrat or something like that. We know what kind of country is Russia, the story about oligarchs, etc.

You can't something like that publicly spread, provoke the anger and create a hate. Why would someone something like that push if the interest is not to raise the number of homos?

Why that kind of campaign didn't exist in any former civilization, former system, where that behavior was totally unacceptable and wrong, punished by death penalty... What the hell happened? Well, French revolution happened and the fall of Berlin wall where that revolution collapsed values are restored after the fall of communism in the E. Europe. It's interesting how they have started in 21st century to have a great platform and great expansion through entire planet.

Pure political corruption, media manipulations, demonisation of different opinions, etc. That's not freedom of thinking, that's not freedom of speech, that's not diversity. That's making a diversity and instability caused by specific centers who have interests to make this and get somekind of profit or bigger power.

Let's make a one pure example which is so simple that it cannot be simplier... If I don't want to sit at the same table and eat with some person or people because I don't like him/them or simply I have a choice to stand up and go because I just do not want to. The 1M € question is: How can somebody force me to sit with them if I don't want to?(that somebody is a law written by human hand) Just explain me that.

Where is my free will, my choice to choose with whom I'm gonna sit and eat, socialize, discuss about football, girls, forecast, color of grass, gasoline or disel fuel, why Hungary don't have an exit on sea, etc. :D

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Mia san Bayern » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I can't believe what I'm actually hearing here. Why shouldn't a gay couple be allowed to adopt a child? If they can give the child the love and attention it needs I see no reason why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

Imagine being in this situation : you are working in a foster home and two couples walk in. A traditional couple and a gay couple. The traditional couple is known for being abusive and neglecting towards children and the gay couple who would love and give the attention that the child would need?. Who would you let adopt the child? The abusive traditional couple or the carrying gay couple. I sure would choose the gay couple in this instance.

This was just an example but all what I'm trying to say is that gay's should have the same rights like the rest of us. They have chosen another sexuality but that shouldn't mean that they are inferior to the human race and to anyone saying that if we would give homosexuals the same rights as anyone else that the same would happen for pedophiles and zoophiles think about this : Have you ever heard a child or an animal who voluntary wanted to have sex with older men? I sure haven't and almost every case of pedophilia and zoophilia is rape and that's why they will never be accepted in the community.

I know it is hard for you guys to accept ( I know a lot of people who have the same stance on this subject) but gay's should have the rights like the rest of us do. It hasn't been scientifically proven that they actually negatively influence the child. That is obviously different in every couple (just like in the traditional couple). So I don't understand why you guys have such a big issue against a gay couple adopting a child.
Here (at his club of six years Bayern Munich) it is always good, here I am happy and here it's fun. That is more important for me than the national team.
-Franck Ribery-
Mia san Bayern
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Reading Sch0ll07 and FCB General comment the more I become admirer of your countries values and culture. My country used to be like that some 10-15 yrs ago but now we've started going down the narrow road and I am of the opinion that we cannot go back.
I know that you as individuals cannot do that much but be strong and don't let others impose things on you that you don't feel are right.
I believe that the Balkans and Russia are the remaining pillars of the old continent

It is not that different here...a lot of people already went down that road of thinking...with western culture, western media etc...it all came more like the same as everywhere else. But there are still people who have morals and values. It is almost certain that in some 50 years there will be majority of people that will be brainwashed the way most people in the west are.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCB general » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Reading Sch0ll07 and FCB General comment the more I become admirer of your countries values and culture. My country used to be like that some 10-15 yrs ago but now we've started going down the narrow road and I am of the opinion that we cannot go back.

Yes. We won't that easy accept Western crap. Balkan is very, very tough place. Don't respect much any goods from own culture, how could even respect, accept and hug something from outside. :lol:
'The father' of second Yugoslavia Josip Broz Tito said to Stalin's threats about using the atomic bombs on us that Yugoslavia will create even stronger, partizan bomb and send it to CCCP. :lol: :mrgreen:

Very stubborn, arrogant, very, very proud, defiant and strong is Balkan. Complicated as fúcking hell to everybody, including us who live here. At the same time you both hate him and love him. That's Balkan, the craziest place in the world. :mrgreen: Offers everything, but some patriarchal values won't be changed. If they change, then Balkan will be dead. But I guess that some people would rather eat grass than change some bad shít in its life habbits. All nations think we are the center of the world, the best people, our countries are the best. Insane attitude and mentality. :lol:

But you will be hosted and honored like a somekind of president from the people. 8) Like I said, you love it and hate it at the same time.

We just want some things to stay like the were before. If the absolute minority want to change us despite we aren't interested, then you see quickly that impulsive nature on the scene and bad things happen, but nobody wants to say that minority is fault, no!

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 am

those two videos :shock: especially the one from Argentina.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:02 am

ramsej84 wrote:those two videos :shock: especially the one from Argentina.

I'll send you one link on PM something from USA 2008. Then you'll see what the state, city, police and the rest are doing about an order and what's the bright future.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:08 am

Mia san Bayern wrote:I can't believe what I'm actually hearing here. Why shouldn't a gay couple be allowed to adopt a child? If they can give the child the love and attention it needs I see no reason why gay couples shouldn't be allowed to adopt children.

Imagine being in this situation : you are working in a foster home and two couples walk in. A traditional couple and a gay couple. The traditional couple is known for being abusive and neglecting towards children and the gay couple who would love and give the attention that the child would need?. Who would you let adopt the child? The abusive traditional couple or the carrying gay couple. I sure would choose the gay couple in this instance.

This was just an example but all what I'm trying to say is that gay's should have the same rights like the rest of us. They have chosen another sexuality but that shouldn't mean that they are inferior to the human race and to anyone saying that if we would give homosexuals the same rights as anyone else that the same would happen for pedophiles and zoophiles think about this : Have you ever heard a child or an animal who voluntary wanted to have sex with older men? I sure haven't and almost every case of pedophilia and zoophilia is rape and that's why they will never be accepted in the community.

I know it is hard for you guys to accept ( I know a lot of people who have the same stance on this subject) but gay's should have the rights like the rest of us do. It hasn't been scientifically proven that they actually negatively influence the child. That is obviously different in every couple (just like in the traditional couple). So I don't understand why you guys have such a big issue against a gay couple adopting a child.

Have you ever heard that a baby voluntary chose his foster parents?

You dont need a scientist to know that a child will be better taken care of with father and a mother. If you have a child you should know that already.
Every child needs mother and a father. A child that grows up only with mother [or father] taking care of him [father not around or mother had no other guy in her life] is worse of than child having both parents [biological or non biological]. It is essential for a child to have a male and female figure in his life. YOu could argue that gay female couples raising a child is same as single mother raising a child...it is not the same because that single mother is his biological mother and she gives him something that female gay couple cant give him. They are biologicaly bonded starting from birth.

The most anoying thing about all that "gays should have a right to adopt a child" is that people that are saying that dont even have their own children...they are mostly younger people who know nothing about how to raise a child...and what that special bond between a parent [mother, father] and a child means.

You also said that "just because they chose to love same sex they also deserve to have children".
Well guess what...they did choose to not love opposite sex and if a man does not want to have sex with a women he cant have a child.
If he wants to have his own child it is not a problem...just get some women pregnant and you both [even if you are divorced or never had any intention on living together] can raise a child with love. That person can live with another man but he can still be a father to his child. And that child will also have a loving mother.
sch0ll7

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:18 am

sch0ll7 wrote:The most anoying thing about all that "gays should have a right to adopt a child" is that people that are saying that dont even have their own children...they are mostly younger people who know nothing about how to raise a child...and what that special bond between a parent [mother, father] and a child means.

Haha jebote. Is this possible that you're explaining? :lol:

sch0ll7 wrote:Well guess what...they did choose to not love opposite sex and if a man does not want to have sex with a women he cant have a child.
If he wants to have his own child it is not a problem...just get some women pregnant and you both [even if you are divorced or never had any intention on living together] can raise a child with love.

Pure logic! :lol: It's not that hard, after all... You have Viagra or Afrička šljiva(African plum) in drug stores. :lol: :lol: :lol: You buy it and you get hard on, then a woman can be seduced or she can ride on your 'little' cowboy. :mrgreen:

I thought that Albanians get these things, now I'm starting to believe that there is a huuuuge difference between Kosovar Alabanians and the native one. :D My friends from Kosovo who live here and went to school are legend, hard womanizers and homo haters. :D
Last edited by FCB general on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge