You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby AdepT » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:22 am

Kitchen guys on the loose again. :P
MUTU your arch-nemesis is here.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 am

AdepT wrote:^ Did you read it? The buy was brought in court for questioning and he started crying and had to be given milk to calm him down. :lol:

ramsej84 wrote:Yes just saw it on the news. I wish you all that your heart desires. Do you get to vote too?

The voting age is 18 and I am 25. So yes I do. But I am living in Bangalore, almost 5 hour flight from my home town, so I am not going to vote. I know it's bad and all but hey, it's far. :)

And did I tell the drinking age varies from 21-25 over the country. Choose the government when you are 18 and but drink after 21. :lol: Weird logic.

Few more :
1. If you try to suicide and you don't die, you're punishable under law for one year jail term or/and fine. I am not sure why no one changes it.
2. 'Intercourse against the laws of nature is a criminal offense'. You read it right. The LGBT community has been fighting to get it changed. Though the law dates back to 1861 and was introduced under British rule, nobody has dared change it yet.

PS : The above incident of the kid being charged is not ours. :)

Any weird laws in your conutry? :curious:

Yes the boy's incident was in Pakistan/

5 hrs flight my God!!! - I agree not worth it at all Wow what a nice place you live in...
You mentioned the drinking age : I take it that this only applies in Hindu areas right?

RE our laws. the age of consent is 17 yrs - so if two students get together the older of the two will be arraigned and if he has a driving license it will be suspended for a period of time.
Drinking age: 17 too.
We vote when we are 18 too...

LGBT will soon have the right to merry (civil unions) - I agree, and also to adopt children which I STRONGLY disagree...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:also to adopt children which I STRONGLY disagree...

Why?

Surely gay parents can offer a child a caring and loving environment to be brought up in?

Surely there is enough suffering of children in 'traditional' families that shows that a 'traditional' family is not necessarily the best environment to raise children?

There is no evidence to suggest a child brought up in a 'gay' family is negatively impacted in anyway.

Any negative stereotypes or bigotry (and therefore bullying) is not the fault of the child or the family, but of those who hold those beliefs.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:20 am

ramsej84 wrote:RE our laws. the age of consent is 17 yrs

:o it's 18 as far as I know, or did it change?!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:22 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:RE our laws. the age of consent is 17 yrs

:o it's 18 as far as I know, or did it change?!

Not sure I am confused ...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:11 pm

I am sure that it is 18.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 pm

lau03143 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:also to adopt children which I STRONGLY disagree...

Why?

Surely gay parents can offer a child a caring and loving environment to be brought up in?

Surely there is enough suffering of children in 'traditional' families that shows that a 'traditional' family is not necessarily the best environment to raise children?

There is no evidence to suggest a child brought up in a 'gay' family is negatively impacted in anyway.

Any negative stereotypes or bigotry (and therefore bullying) is not the fault of the child or the family, but of those who hold those beliefs.

I got into an argument with someone over this EXACT subject. It's terrible that this kind of victim blaming happens, and is comparable and possibly as bad/worse than victim blaming in cases of rape.
But now I'm getting into advanced territory, all you need to know is that I definitely agree with you on that stance.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:55 pm

AdepT wrote:Kitchen guys on the loose again. :P

Dammit, AGAIN?
Not much has changed, I see...
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:09 pm

Look who's back. :D
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:55 pm

BayernLove wrote:
AdepT wrote:Kitchen guys on the loose again. :P

Dammit, AGAIN?
Not much has changed, I see...

Where were you? :cry:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:43 pm

We mentioned gays and underage sex, and BayernLove is back! :P
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:20 am

MUTU wrote:We mentioned gays and underage sex, and BayernLove is back! :P

Haha same as you and Gomez. Everyone have their kryptonite :-)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:15 pm

Personaly I dont have anything against gays...everyone can do anything they wish.

But why would we allow for gay couples to adopt a child? It is a fact that most gay people were raised by a single parent [mostly mother]...and because they had no father figure or should I say because they had no diversity [male/female] in their growing up...they somehow failed to learn important things that you can only learn from having female and male as your parents [biological or non-biological].

A child that gets adopted by a gay couple will have the same problems..or even worse problems because he will be forced to think that it is normal to have 2 men or 2 women as your parents. It goes against the law of nature.

If a man decides to live with a man...that is fine with me...their choice. But why involve a child in something like that? a child that is not yours but someone elses?

There are millions of straight couples that cant have babies and would love to adopt one. Why not give a child to them?

I love football...does that mean I will play for FC Bayern as a professional? NO it doesnt. Why can Alaba play for FC Bayern and I cant? That is discriminatory towards everyone else who is not as atletic as he is.
For all those who think differently:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:16 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:It is a fact that most gay people were raised by a single parent [mostly mother]...and because they had no father figure or should I say because they had no diversity [male/female] in their growing up...they somehow failed to learn important things that you can only learn from having female and male as your parents [biological or non-biological].

This is the propaganda that mainstream religions try to pass on as fact, whereas the truth couldn't be any further. Scientific studies prove you are born gay, it would be in your genes.

If you are brought up by a gay couple you are not more likely to be gay, but you are more likely to come out and accept yourself as also being gay.

This is the thing. Some kids are brought up in an environment where it would be the end of the world if they come out, so they try to suppress it and convince themselves that they are not like that, while their true nature is telling them differently. So they lead a sad life, or maybe several years into a marriage pluck up the courage and leave their family. I know of a few cases like this.

In fact it would be preferable to be brought up by gays in my opinion. Because you wouldn't be homophobic which is wrong and because you wouldn't be scared or feel the taboo out of coming out, if you are indeed gay yourself as well.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:53 pm

It has nothing to do with religious propaganda. If there is any propaganda it is mainstream media that is pushing for gays etc...every series, movie etc...needs to have 1 or 2 gay people in it. Not to mention several other things.

You must be crazy to think that is something you are born with. So pedophiles are also born that way? False! Something had to go wrong for someone to be attracted to children. Same with people that are attracted to same sex.

There is no way that the percentage of gay people is the same in US and country like China.
There is also no way that percentage of gay people was same some 200 years ago as it is today. That only confirms that society as a whole is going in the wrong direction.

I live in Slovenia...it is one of the most openminded countries in the world. It was also voted 4th safest country in the world after Denmark, Norway and Singapor. People dont care about someone being gay. But there are maybe 0,02% gay people in Slovenia. They dont need to hide...so why is there such difference to gays in US where there are 3,5% gay people or 9.000.000 adults.

I will give you an example how it all goes...

Today [in the "west"] there is something normal for straight girls to kiss eachother...some 50 years ago girls wouldnt do that at the parties, etc...today it is something normal for a girl straight girl to have lesbian experience while in college. Hey everyone does it...I see it in movies all the time...why not me?

men are still not there yet...straight men want to puke when thinking about kissing another man.. But remember this...same thing will happen in some 20-30 years...and man will experiment with other men just for sake of it...because it is in...let's get drunk and be cool.

I am in no way homophobic...but I hate the fact that most people think eveything is permited and there are no limits. In some 50 years pedophiles will be able to adopt a child.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge