You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:34 pm

The most expensive team in the world, according to transfermarkt values:

Says a lot about our quality seeing as we have almost half the team.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Did someone mention hostility between Mourinho and Barcelona, ie Guardiola? :D

I wouldn't say so. They are in love and they have always been. It's just they all don't want to confess. 8) :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:31 pm

very int vid general, God knows what JM said to Pep! Surely wasn't something pleasant cause Ibra's face said it all... Was that 2010 SF Barca-Inter?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:14 am

FCB general wrote:Can you people tell me what's this all about with Pharell Williams - Happy? I see that my town was recording a music video and the other town Split did the same. Why? What's so special in this song?

I really like that thing, but there must another message which I can't read out between the rows. :?

edit: I've just read one article but I still don't get it and the reason isn't English language, misinterpretation or else. I just don't get it despite rereading. :D

Bayern should do this. :D

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:17 pm

ramsej84 wrote:very int vid general, God knows what JM said to Pep! Surely wasn't something pleasant cause Ibra's face said it all... Was that 2010 SF Barca-Inter?

Yes, it was 2010, semi-final. Mourinho sneaked up to behind Guradiola's back and right into his ear: "You're gonna lose this tonight".

Everything rest is a history. :D

But I like this 'hostility' between Barcelona and Mourinho. Actually, Mourinho wanted to take Barcelona in 2008 after he was sacked at Chelsea, but they decided for Guardiola.
According to some Mourinho's private sources, the Portuguese was very disappointed with that choice and then he could only move to Inter, what he did where he won 5-6 trophies in 2 seasons as Inter coach. But Barcelona was something what he wanted so badly, these two videos from the 90s said everything.

But I most like this second video. In next Mourinho-Guardiola clash I'd put that on video conferece wall and seat them right one close to another, serve them Paulaner weißbier and enjoy. :lol: Maybe that would open, refresh their memories and they both could start crying. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Messi this, Messi that... Who cares about that little steroid... Let me show what football really is and with whom Messi can't be put in the same sentence.

I really enjoyed watching this video. My feelings and mood were just as same when I watched this as a little kid during the late 90's. :P :P :P uhhhhhhh...

Yeah, yeah... Il Fenomeno ladies and gentlemen! The best of the best! 8)

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:01 pm

apparently Shaktar Donetsk will soon be playing in the Russian league [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:09 am

ramsej84 wrote:
apparently Shaktar Donetsk will soon be playing in the Russian league [source]

Wow! What a mess this is turning into! :shock:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Yesterday or day before yesterday Russian activists first have occupied regional goverment or somethin', then put Russian flag and pronounced the Independent state of Donjeck. The next step: referendum and then joining to Russia.

I don't like it at all. First the West forced fascists to takeover the Ukraine, then they started to repeal the Russian language in those so called pro-Russian regions and places where Russians are majority, then Crimea happened as a result of these actions from Kiev and now it looks like Donjeck and some other E. Ukrainian places with Russian population will do exactly as Crimea did. :|

Where's West when you need it to finish the job and help someone? Well, yeah... The same question was in Ruanda, in Croatia during the 90s, etc. Always the same mistakes.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby Tedesco » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:25 pm

You really believe in the "fascists from the west" bullshit? It's not them who are doing the fascist actions: axening land
Last edited by Tedesco on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:45 pm

On football related terms, I wonder, if the political turmoil is still ongoing in Russia in 4 years, whether we live in a world modernized enough to avoid a situation similar to the world cups in the 30s...

Still on footballing terms, I think the Russian League is underrated, and if Donetsk play there it becomes more interesting.

Back to politics, I was not yet born when the Soviet Union dissolved, but I do think we live in a world where a handful of countries can do whatever they want. Having Russia rise again as a political superpower is good in that regard, but there is a way to do things properly, and this is not it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Tedesco wrote:You really believe in the fascists from the west bullshit? It's not them who are doing the fascist actions: axening land

I'm talking about prime minister Jacenjuk, who's coming from that radical wing. Those sniperists on the roofs of buildings were his mates. What do you think? The Russians are doing the right thing? Well, first we have to remind ourselves who started all this. Then we will know cause-effect. Same thing is with Syria where nobody talks no more about those poor people, 'democracy' for Syrian Christians, etc...

People see where their[we all know who is under "their"] foreign policy lead this world for many decades.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:31 pm

I'd say; same day same s*i*

It was always the same it will remain so... Some are claiming that Putin is doing the same as A.Hitler did when he annexed all the German speaking people in Chekoslovakkia, Austria, Poland with Germany (3rd Reich)
I really don't know what to say or who to side with. Some 10-14 yrs ago I was pro-US all out but now it is completely different I almost don't agree with nothing of what they do or say.
The same in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt etc.
Sometimes I detest the West cause I feel it is not run by Europeans or Americans but by another invisible force who I'd rather not mention here...
I believe that the world will soon be run by two major powers: Russia & China
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tedesco » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Sometimes I detest the West cause I feel it is not run by Europeans or Americans but by another invisible force who I'd rather not mention here...
I believe that the world will soon be run by two major powers: Russia & China

Illuminati? The Jews? Lizard people? :-D

Anyway... I am 150% pro-Europe/EU. And that's all.
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:45 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I really don't know what to say or who to side with. Some 10-14 yrs ago I was pro-US all out but now it is completely different I almost don't agree with nothing of what they do or say.

Yeah. The same thing here. Now the last 8-9 years after I grew up and match some things, I was shocked! Everything has become a lie from USA, and I smoked that shít regulary.

The Russians are good to me when it comes to anti-gay propaganda and buying gas and oil, just to business with them and nothing else. The same thing is with Americans and every country. If there are many nations, they should be respected, not tramped and being forced to accept unfamiliar cultural values. I'm anti-globalist. I have nothing against anyone in this world, but the borders and limits must be defined everywhere. When you come to someone, you're guest and you have to respect him, even listen to him in his home despite you might be insulted or nothing wrong to that.

Europe must go in its own direction, completely independent from USA policy and requests. Even in that Europe, national sovereignty must be respected no matter if there aren't physical borders.

ramsej84 wrote:Sometimes I detest the West cause I feel it is not run by Europeans or Americans but by another invisible force who I'd rather not mention here...

This! :thumbup: That's the cause of world's problem, as well.

ramsej84 wrote:I believe that the world will soon be run by two major powers: Russia & China

China maybe, but still it'll take a looooong time to become world's no. 1.

Russia, no way... Everything depends on gas and oil. Without that, there's nothing. Demography(mortality) is a major problem in Russia.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge