You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Mirage » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:04 am

I think the team gets to keep it don't they? for the season anyway... I'm sure I went round Man Utd's trophy room once and saw it, or a replica anyway. It was too long ago to remember.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:29 pm

Anybody else having problems loging in the forum these days, sometimes I get in with no problem, and other times I just can't log in. I don't know what the problem is.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:12 pm

I've had problems lately. I keep getting the internal server announcement.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:59 pm

Seems like the hosting isn't so great after all then. I'm not prepared to pay further though. Keep that F5 key busy :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:35 pm

Wow! I just read that Bill Walsh, former coach of the San Francisco 49ers, passed away yesterday. I'm no 49ers fan but this guy was a great coach. He had the mind for the game and a lot of coaches learned from him.

Podolski4life...are you a 49ers fan?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:49 pm

I had meant to post these on the appropriate days but I totally forgot to, therefore I'm going to do it now.

Yesterday, August 4th, was was the Gestapo arrested Anne Frank in 1944.

July 30th was Emily Bronte's birthday. She was born in 1818. In case you are not familiar with Emily, well, she wrote the book Wuthering Heights and that is my all-time favorite book.

Today, August 5, is Neil Armstrong's birthday. He is 77 years old today.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 pm

tracylynn wrote:I had meant to post these on the appropriate days but I totally forgot to, therefore I'm going to do it now.

Yesterday, August 4th, was was the Gestapo arrested Anne Frank in 1944.

July 30th was Emily Bronte's birthday. She was born in 1818. In case you are not familiar with Emily, well, she wrote the book Wuthering Heights and that is my all-time favorite book.

Today, August 5, is Neil Armstrong's birthday. He is 77 years old today.

so?

j/k :)
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:09 pm

tracylynn wrote:Wow! I just read that Bill Walsh, former coach of the San Francisco 49ers, passed away yesterday. I'm no 49ers fan but this guy was a great coach. He had the mind for the game and a lot of coaches learned from him.

Podolski4life...are you a 49ers fan?

Yeah I am. It was a sad day for the Faithful and for American football as a whole.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 pm

LOL here are pictures from the new Bayern catalogue, its a good laugh:

http://sk8terac.livejournal.com/65322.html
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:20 pm

Mirage wrote:LOL here are pictures from the new Bayern catalogue, its a good laugh:

I swear that Jansen looks just like a girl in those pictures(or little b!tch) and Toni just like a country boy who milks the cows.
FC Bajern

Postby podolski4life » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:19 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Mirage wrote:LOL here are pictures from the new Bayern catalogue, its a good laugh:

I swear that Jansen looks just like a girl in those pictures(or little b!tch) and Toni just like a country boy who milks the cows.

Over/under on how many bottles of gel Marcell used for that photo shoot: 0.5
I'm going over at 1.5.

and
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:34 am

Lol @ Ismael. He posed for more photos than playing in matches with bayern
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:55 pm

podolski4life wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

Over/under on how many bottles of gel Marcell used for that photo shoot: 0.5
I'm going over at 1.5.

and

Ooh similar! Who is that guy above Jansen anyway?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:56 pm

mackoy wrote:Lol @ Ismael. He posed for more photos than playing in matches with bayern

lol thats true
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:58 pm

And have you seen this?

"Bayern has a new king."
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge