You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MelodyMuse » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:49 pm

I totally agree, I also believe there's also something to be happy about no matter what. In a way, I think this happiness lies within us. It depends on our outlook on the problem. Of course, there are situations when there's nothing positive at all and in this case the only positive thing will probably be the realisation that tough times don't last and it'll be alright in the end, sooner or later.
This Happy project also took place in Russia. I think it's a good way to draw attention to more positive things as we have a massive influx of bad news on TV, radio and Internet every day. Good to see happy dancing people for a change :)
MelodyMuse
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Russia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:29 pm

MelodyMuse wrote:I totally agree, I also believe there's also something to be happy about no matter what. In a way, I think this happiness lies within us. It depends on our outlook on the problem. Of course, there are situations when there's nothing positive at all and in this case the only positive thing will probably be the realisation that tough times don't last and it'll be alright in the end, sooner or later.
This Happy project also took place in Russia. I think it's a good way to draw attention to more positive things as we have a massive influx of bad news on TV, radio and Internet every day. Good to see happy dancing people for a change :)

Ah, I see that you are from Moscow. Moscow and St Petersburg are some of the top destinations I want to visit in my life.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MelodyMuse » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MelodyMuse wrote:I totally agree, I also believe there's also something to be happy about no matter what. In a way, I think this happiness lies within us. It depends on our outlook on the problem. Of course, there are situations when there's nothing positive at all and in this case the only positive thing will probably be the realisation that tough times don't last and it'll be alright in the end, sooner or later.

Ah, I see that you are from Moscow. Moscow and St Petersburg are some of the top destinations I want to visit in my life.

Moscow is beautiful, but so crazy, it's unbelievable! I can't imagine myself living anywhere quiter though :mrgreen: I've been to St Petersburg several times - it's a very special place. Russian on the one hand and European on the other.
Anyway, I do hope you get a chance to visit some time :)
MelodyMuse
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Russia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm sure I will (at least one of them), but probably not in the near future. :)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MelodyMuse » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:50 pm

You're always very welcome :) People here are really nice and warm. They just don't speak good English and thus may seem cold and unfriendly. It's nothing personal, they just don't understand foreign tourists half of the time :D
MelodyMuse
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Russia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 pm

MelodyMuse wrote:You're always very welcome :) People here are really nice and warm. They just don't speak good English and thus may seem cold and unfriendly. It's nothing personal, they just don't understand foreign tourists half of the time :D

Hehe yes. I teach English to foreigners and we do get a lot of Russians to improve their English. From my experience they are some of the most dedicated students though.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I'm sure I will (at least one of them), but probably not in the near future. :)

Oh please. It is not like they have metro stations that look like f*cking palaces! Wait, wá?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MelodyMuse » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MelodyMuse wrote:You're always very welcome :) People here are really nice and warm. They just don't speak good English and thus may seem cold and unfriendly. It's nothing personal, they just don't understand foreign tourists half of the time :D

Hehe yes. I teach English to foreigners and we do get a lot of Russians to improve their English. From my experience they are some of the most dedicated students though.

Oh, we're colleagues then :D I also teach English here in Moscow!
Wow, good reputation for our people, eh. That's good to know really!
MelodyMuse
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Russia

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Is anyone else having problems with Google Chat/Hangouts at the moment?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:04 pm

MUTU wrote:Is anyone else having problems with Google Chat/Hangouts at the moment?

Seems to be working. I tried messaging you.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Please Guys, Follow this link and like this photo please :)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... nt_count=1
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 pm

I've just had a Bavarian client, and at one moment my mob rang (I have the stern des sudens ring tone :) ) he was like, WOW. It turned down that he is also a support of FCBayern.
When I told him that we have a fan club here and that I am a paid member with the official club he became more and more surprised...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I've just had a Bavarian client, and at one moment my mob rang (I have the stern des sudens ring tone :) ) he was like, WOW. It turned down that he is also a support of FCBayern.
When I told him that we have a fan club here and that I am a paid member with the official club he became more and more surprised...

Haha nice :)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:39 pm

ramsej84 wrote:When I told him that we have a fan club here and that I am a paid member with the official club he became more and more surprised...

Two if you count BayernForum.com :P
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MelodyMuse » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:41 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I've just had a Bavarian client, and at one moment my mob rang (I have the stern des sudens ring tone :) ) he was like, WOW. It turned down that he is also a support of FCBayern.

Haha, lovely! I had a similar situation with my students - the kids of about 10 years old. We were talking about sports and they told me they loved football. My next question was about their favourite teams and a small girl with a huge smile plastered all over her face said that she liked Bayern. This is what I call good upbringing :D
MelodyMuse
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Russia

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge