You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:25 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Wow and i thought ive seen everything :P

And why did you think that :D ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FIFA Ballon d'Or

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:29 pm

MUTU wrote:It depends on the country I guess. Here in Malta there's still a general grudge against Germans.

Well, I read that you're anti-immigrant minded country and you don't let anyone in your country to get citizenship or work permit. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, not at all. I kinda like it your Maltese behavior and laws.

We also have it in case of England, Serbia and United States. For the first and the last mentioned mainly because of geopolitical influence, agressive liberal and secular ideology, "human rights" which is non grata in our country. For the middle because some war wounds are still open and things aren't solved almost 20 years after Homeland war.

The Nazis - said by English press after they saw Elf in black kits. :mrgreen:

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:38 pm

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:It depends on the country I guess. Here in Malta there's still a general grudge against Germans.

Well, I read that you're anti-immigrant minded country and you don't let anyone in your country to get citizenship or work permit. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, not at all. I kinda like it your Maltese behavior and laws.

Offtopic but to answer this the Maltese are basically fed up paying for all the irregular immigrants coming from Africa by boat. No other country in the world hosts anywhere close to the amount of irregular immigrants per capita as does Malta. Around 1 in 20 people in Malta are now Africans.

As for citizenship, the issue is completely different. Malta is now going to be the easiest country in Europe for getting citizenship: all you need is money and you can buy one #-o
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:59 pm

MUTU wrote:As for citizenship, the issue is completely different. Malta is now going to be the easiest country in Europe for getting citizenship: all you need is money and you can buy one #-o

Surely it can't be that easy?

In India, a foreigner with no ties to India needs to have lived here for 11 years out of last 14 before application and should know at least one of the official languages.(We don't have a national language, instead many official languages).
As if Bangladeshi's care. :roll:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:04 pm

AdepT wrote:
MUTU wrote:As for citizenship, the issue is completely different. Malta is now going to be the easiest country in Europe for getting citizenship: all you need is money and you can buy one #-o

In India, a foreigner with no ties to India needs to have lived here for 11 years out of last 14 before application and should know at least one of the official languages.(We don't have a national language, instead many official languages).

It will cost 650,000 euros. [source]
If it goes ahead, then non-EU footballers can technically get Maltese citizenship and not count towards the limits of non-EU players (eg in the DFB Pokal you are not allowed more than 3 non-EU players)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm

AdepT wrote:

But our dear New Prime Minister is going to prostitute our mother country for 650 000 euros. Anybody can acquire a Maltese passport for that sum of money and another one for his family members @ 25 000 [-X
Luckily the EU parliament is going to discuss this shameful act in a bid to stop it.
+ many other things that he wants to introduce... :evil: sry very off topic but :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Better move this subject to chat where we can discuss about the non-football things.

"Ein Trainer sehen, was passieren in Platz. In diese Spiel es waren zwei, drei oder vier Spieler, die waren schwach wie eine Flasche leer!"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Wow... I would give foreigners CRO citizenship only if they're willing to move to Croatia, live and either invest & build the industry or open new work places to employ nearly 400k people of 4.2 mil. inhabitants, pay taxes and keep their capital in Croatia.
Of course, the mafia in policy and public services should be all sacked, some laws changed and taxes get lower for investment climate, reduce one of the worst Euro bureaucracies which are the source of corrpution, stagnation, place for some people who only want to be paid twice so they can take out the papers from the desk trays and finally get their asses up.

ramsej84 wrote:But our dear New Prime Minister is going to prostitute our mother country for 650 000 euros. Anybody can acquire a Maltese passport for that sum of money and another one for his family members @ 25 000 [-X
Luckily the EU parliament is going to discuss this shameful act in a bid to stop it.
+ many other things that he wants to introduce... :evil: sry very off topic but :evil:

Servant of supranational power centers. I'm not talking about conspiracy theory but reality. They are all the same in almost every single Euro country. Force you to accept unwanted liberal ideology, put that in schools and re-educate children so they can get more servants and distance parents from their own kids, somekind of projection of guilt, etc.

We Croats felt that aggression in the last 6 months through hostile media services where 95% of them spitted on the people for one big nothing, because they want to regulate some things and live on our own way.

I mean, 650,000 € from Maltese Prime Minister... Sometimes I ask myself WTF is wrong with the people all around the planet? How can these actions be tolerated and not punished those 0.5% in society?
Well, we have the elections but every single time always the same story, just the other paper for decoration of package. :roll: France is the best example, punish the succesful part of society by taking their money with 75% tax. I mean, for what? Investments or social policy, NGO, unemployed immigrant social benefits, etc.

Germany is the best example how to deal with it. You have to pass the process of all kind of procedures, get tested and see can you fit to German society, you have very serious and specific conditions which you need to follow, they control you and check you out if you're looking for job, if you're unemployed, the state will pay you 2-3 € per hour to work what they find you until you find a real job. There's no laziness, parasitism, fraud or something else. You can't try it, but you won't do it constantly once they figure out.

They are looking only for the best experts in all kind of branches, highly educated stuff or good, capable workers who are the experts in their area like chefs, construction workers, etc. You just have to follow the German rules and laws and that's it. If you're motivated, hard-working person, determinated and interested in your job, they'll know to award that.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:54 pm

MUTU wrote:It will cost 650,000 euros. [source] If it goes ahead, then non-EU footballers can technically get Maltese citizenship and not count towards the limits of non-EU players (eg in the DFB Pokal you are not allowed more than 3 non-EU players)

Lol this came up in a chat with my friend some weeks ago. In Malta, teams are not allowed to field more than 5 foreigners at a time... which means that with 650,000, you can buy the next 3-4 leagues, because having one extra foreigner in this country will ensure you win the title. :P
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 pm

FCB general wrote:

Wow... I would give foreigners CRO citizenship only if they're willing to move to Croatia, live and either invest & build the industry or open new work places to employ nearly 400k people of 4.2 mil. inhabitants, pay taxes and keep their capital in Croatia.
Of course, the mafia in policy and public services should be all sacked, some laws changed and taxes get lower for investment climate, reduce one of the worst Euro bureaucracies which are the source of corrpution, stagnation, place for some people who only want to be paid twice so they can take out the papers from the desk trays and finally get their asses up.

ramsej84 wrote:But our dear New Prime Minister is going to prostitute our mother country for 650 000 euros. Anybody can acquire a Maltese passport for that sum of money and another one for his family members @ 25 000 [-X

Servant of supranational power centers. I'm not talking about conspiracy theory but reality. They are all the same in almost every single Euro country. Force you to accept unwanted liberal ideology, put that in schools and re-educate children so they can get more servants and distance parents from their own kids, somekind of projection of guilt, etc.

this is so true...

We hope that this policy will be stopped for good. The other party in Malta argued exactly the same as you did - eg investment etc.
Other policies being publicized are the gay marriage and adoptions by the same sex couples...

We Croats felt that aggression in the last 6 months through hostile media services where 95% of them spitted on the people for one big nothing, because they want to regulate some things and live on our own way.

I mean, 650,000 € from Maltese Prime Minister... Sometimes I ask myself WTF is wrong with the people all around the planet? How can these actions be tolerated and not punished those 0.5% in society?
Well, we have the elections but every single time always the same story, just the other paper for decoration of package. :roll: France is the best example, punish the succesful part of society by taking their money with 75% tax. I mean, for what? Investments or social policy, NGO, unemployed immigrant social benefits, etc.

Germany is the best example how to deal with it. You have to pass the process of all kind of procedures, get tested and see can you fit to German society, you have very serious and specific conditions which you need to follow, they control you and check you out if you're looking for job, if you're unemployed, the state will pay you 2-3 € per hour to work what they find you until you find a real job. There's no laziness, parasitism, fraud or something else. You can't try it, but you won't do it constantly once they figure out.

They are looking only for the best experts in all kind of branches, highly educated stuff or good, capable workers who are the experts in their area like chefs, construction workers, etc. You just have to follow the German rules and laws and that's it. If you're motivated, hard-working person, determinated and interested in your job, they'll know to award that.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 pm

ramsej84 wrote:this is so true...

We hope that this policy will be stopped for good. The other party in Malta argued exactly the same as you did - eg investment etc.
Other policies being publicized are the gay marriage and adoptions by the same sex couples...

And that's the problem of today's countries? haha :lol: God save me from that 'problem'. Only on the West is that the only problem, but not on the East and South of the world. We all know why. We know what normal and acceptable is and what is not. It wasn't a problem 25-30 years ago and during the entire Cold war. But after the fall of Berlin wall everything's changed.

Did we want to? I'm sure we didn't and we still dont want. Even on this primitive Balkan people tolerate through the past homos, but they disagree with homo propaganda and there are no obligation to accept something. Tolerance and acceptance are not the same thing.
But they[those servants] force us. Anyone who's against that and has different opinion is against the life, against the people, against the peace, freedom of speech, etc. How rude, miserable and intolerant.
I mean, who do you think you are to say to us? God himself, somekind of prophet or what? Man, get serious[politicians] and stop working for those transnational coorporations who buy everything with money. Life is more than just a run for profit. :roll:

Then the problem is Swiss flag with cross, Maltese, Croatian and the rest of the nations Roman Catholic people. I mean, how that ideology is so clear, cheap, but nicely packaged and used on the newspapers, TVs through all kind of manipulations, etc.

Malta, Croatia, Germany etc. have a much bigger problems than this what you and me mentioned here. Normally, policy and their pioneers don't agree with us. :D

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

MUTU wrote:If it goes ahead, then non-EU footballers can technically get Maltese citizenship and not count towards the limits of non-EU players (eg in the DFB Pokal you are not allowed more than 3 non-EU players)

Allegedly there is already a South American footballer interested. [source]

Watch out world, Malta will have Messi soon! :P 8)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:29 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:If it goes ahead, then non-EU footballers can technically get Maltese citizenship and not count towards the limits of non-EU players (eg in the DFB Pokal you are not allowed more than 3 non-EU players)

Allegedly there is already a South American footballer interested. [source]

Watch out world, Malta will have Messi soon! :P 8)

How low can he go
how embarrassing :oops:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby jl1987 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi Guys, I am visiting Munich for a few days in April and will be in town for the Dortmund game. Can anyone suggest a good place in the city centre to watch it? I will be with around 10 of my friends.

Thanks
jl1987
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:13 pm

jl1987 wrote:Hi Guys, I am visiting Munich for a few days in April and will be in town for the Dortmund game. Can anyone suggest a good place in the city centre to watch it? I will be with around 10 of my friends.

Thanks

If you are going to the stadium it is probably better to find a hotel outside the centre. It'll be both closer and also probably cheaper.

As for names though, I'm not your guy
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge