You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:42 pm

podolski4life wrote:The MLS just keeps getting more and more news. They've decided to reward the Bay Area (where I live) an expansion franchise: the San Jose Earthquakes. Yay! The Earthquakes were once already established in San Jose, but lack of a stadium forced the owners to move them to Houston (where they became the Houston Dynamo and won the MLS Cup last year). They'll start playing in April 08.

Cool thing: Before moving to Houston, the Quakes used to kick the Galaxy's butt every game. I smell another rivalry.

What a name for a team....the earthquakes. Makes sense since that area is on a major fault line and big one can happen at any moment. If the stadium is rocking you can probably be sure it's not from the fans jumping up and down. :D
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:14 am

Check this man out...Awesome singer..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:13 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Check this man out...Awesome singer..

Is that a new show or something?
FC Bajern

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:35 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Check this man out...Awesome singer..

Is that a new show or something?

I think it's similar to American Idol..but it's aired in the UK.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:38 pm

I just can not believe what I read today. I guess Hollywood had a big party for David Beckham and his wife. It was thrown by Scientology nutcase Tom Cruise and Will Smith. It had the whole shebang...red carpet, photographers, and many other famous celebrities. :roll: I guess football is second compare to the limelight. This is the reason why I have lost all respect for him and for all those nutcases in Hollywood.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:30 am

I wonder why the Bremen vs Bayern video post got deleted? Is it not allowed here? Can somebody explain. And what if I post the video with bayern's game but from a different website(not youtube) is it still going to be deleted?
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:25 am

FC Bajern wrote:I wonder why the Bremen vs Bayern video post got deleted? Is it not allowed here? Can somebody explain. And what if I post the video with bayern's game but from a different website(not youtube) is it still going to be deleted?

If it breaks copyright laws, it will be deleted.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 pm

How can I know if it breaks copyright laws or not?! :|
and by the way MUTU! are gonna add a new thread for UEFA Cup.. instead of the Champions League?!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:24 pm

I know that we talked about this in a previous thread but the reason why Bayern videos are not shown on this site anymore is because Bayern has threatened Youtube. Bayern and the DFB, along with many other teams and leagues, have threatened legal action against Youtube because these organizations are not getting any money. In order to be safe and not have the site close down, it's better not to post any of Bayern videos. Who knows who they have checking around the web looking for materials that are theirs?

As to tell what is copyrighted....well, anything that is on TV, movies, music, books, and so forth is portected. You are not allow to use materials from any of these sources without the written consent of the owners (in this case, DFB, Bayern, and Bremen). Really, anything can be copyrighted. If you don't want someone to use your material without permission then have it copyrighted. It seems that most folks really don't care about things such as this but big coorporations do.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Tifon » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:52 am

Today i visited a football exposition here in Mexico city, it is organized every year and has a lot of things, of course a special museum with some of the troohys won by mexican teams and by the national team like the Gold Cups, Confederation Cup, sub 17 World Championship cup, etc.

But this time, it had the champions league cup!!!

The special guest was AC Milan (Franco Baresi was also present there), and they brought this beauty with them:

Of course, im the one in the picture with the new Bayern shirt :P

Oh, this was incredible!

FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister,
ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein!
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:10 am

That's awesome dude Image
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:24 am

Woah cool Tifon!
And thanks tracylynn for the explanation :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:15 am

Wow.. nice pic!
I hope the cup will be in Munchen in 2 years :P
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:42 pm

I haave a question about the Champions League cup, does the team who wins it like Milan last year keep the trophy or they just give it back like the FIFA World Cup.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:43 pm

Tifon!! You should have ran off with the trophy so that you could mail it to the rightful owners, Bayern. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge