You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:55 pm

In the future, coaches will be able to communicate on a sub conscious level with each individual player or as a group when cyberbrains are the norm.
Can you imagine someone hacking a player's brain and scores an own goal ? :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dursus » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi
My name is Dan and im a supporter of Steaua Bucuresti from Romania. Im looking for persons interested to swap/exchange on regular bases used footbal tickets from any league, any division and any team.
My email is danielursan@yahoo.com
dursus
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Did anyone watch that Amanda Todd video? (No, don't expect a "so sad" or crying emoticon, I don't pity the suicidal)

Let me start:
First and foremost, let me start by going into suicide as a whole, not just this one.
When you consider the option of ending it all, remember what you are doing: When you commit suicide, you're not making anything better, you don't have this learning experience as a human (any experience for that matter), you haven't improved as a human, your emotions haven't improved, your physical shape DEFINITELY has NOT improved. The people around you will be in grief: You are not killing yourself, you're killing everyone who loved you and cared about you, family, friends, you don't have any thought of them when you do that, you're being not only a bad person as a whole, you've also made everyone who has you in their life have a whole in your shape in their heart. People have said to the people who commit suicide (including in a comment on the video) "Earth has lost a fighter but heaven has gained an angel".
Take this from religion's point of view: No, heaven has not gained anything, murder is a sin, and suicide is murder for the aforementioned reasoned that it's not only yourself you kill, but people around you and who cared for you, you kill them on the inside.
Take this one from a point of view non-religion related: It also goes against non-religious morals, you can't do that to yourself, not by morals, not by society, you have just went ahead and selfishly killed yourself. Why selfishly? Because you didn't care about the people around you and thought they'd "understand".
Bullying didn't kill you, drug addiction didn't kill you, alcohol didn't kill you, whatever made you kill yourself is NOT what killed you, you killed yourself.

Now, for the girl on a personal level.
Go and watch the video if need be right now.
The thing is: You meet some people on the internet, you become good friends, you flash. That escalated quickly. And then unless she "puts on a show" for a blackmailer who knew her details one year later, the picture would be sent all over the internet. That did happen and suddenly, everyone lost respect for her: she was, literally, society's little bitch. An FB page created with the tits as profile pic. 1st mistake, HER mistake. She moved school, everything was better for a while until a repeat happened.
She moved town, talked to a guy who was her old friend, his girlfriend was out of town. Again, HER mistake (#2 now) as is shown now.
She got a note telling her to leave school; she didn't.
Now, everyone found out, the school (50 of 'em), the girlfriend, the guy was also there.
The girl said "look around, no body likes you". Everyone was going "Punch her already!": She did.
She was found alone, threw herself in a ditch (instead of, y'know, getting help. I know these situations are desperate but COME ON! pffffft 3 on the counter now).
She cried constantly, cut herself, did drugs and alcohol. Drank bleach, failed to die and got flushed at the hospital.
When she returned everyone had posted pictures of bleach and ditches captioned things like "Get some better bleach I hope it'll kill you next time."
She hung herself on the 10th of October.

Her parents may have had a part to play, bad parenting does that at times: Not warning her what to and what not to do on the internet (I.e sending boob pictures to random people you met on the internet not THAT long ago) Which is fair enough until you realise human instinct serves the same purpose but she didn't seem to have enough of it to know.

Suicide is for the weak, who couldn't face reality after their mistakes.
For the selfish, who don't care about what family and loved ones think.
She couldn't face her problems, she was too weak, she was counselled but she succumbed to to the suicidal thoughts in her head, weak.
I do not pity those who commit suicide; I pity their families.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:35 pm

In short, the lesson of the story is "Don't flash strangers". Not that you should be flashing strangers anyways. When I saw her name trending I thought she was a Belieber.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby lau03143 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 pm

BayernLove wrote:Did anyone watch that Amanda Todd video? (No, don't expect a "so sad" or crying emoticon, I don't pity the suicidal)

Let me start:
First and foremost, let me start by going into suicide as a whole, not just this one.
When you consider the option of ending it all, remember what you are doing: When you commit suicide, you're not making anything better, you don't have this learning experience as a human (any experience for that matter), you haven't improved as a human, your emotions haven't improved, your physical shape DEFINITELY has NOT improved. The people around you will be in grief: You are not killing yourself, you're killing everyone who loved you and cared about you, family, friends, you don't have any thought of them when you do that, you're being not only a bad person as a whole, you've also made everyone who has you in their life have a whole in your shape in their heart. People have said to the people who commit suicide (including in a comment on the video) "Earth has lost a fighter but heaven has gained an angel".
Take this from religion's point of view: No, heaven has not gained anything, murder is a sin, and suicide is murder for the aforementioned reasoned that it's not only yourself you kill, but people around you and who cared for you, you kill them on the inside.
Take this one from a point of view non-religion related: It also goes against non-religious morals, you can't do that to yourself, not by morals, not by society, you have just went ahead and selfishly killed yourself. Why selfishly? Because you didn't care about the people around you and thought they'd "understand".
Bullying didn't kill you, drug addiction didn't kill you, alcohol didn't kill you, whatever made you kill yourself is NOT what killed you, you killed yourself.

The thing is: You meet some people on the internet, you become good friends, you flash. That escalated quickly. And then unless she "puts on a show" for a blackmailer who knew her details one year later, the picture would be sent all over the internet. That did happen and suddenly, everyone lost respect for her: she was, literally, society's little bitch. An FB page created with the tits as profile pic. 1st mistake, HER mistake. She moved school, everything was better for a while until a repeat happened.
She moved town, talked to a guy who was her old friend, his girlfriend was out of town. Again, HER mistake (#2 now) as is shown now.
Now, everyone found out, the school (50 of 'em), the girlfriend, the guy was also there.
The girl said "look around, no body likes you". Everyone was going "Punch her already!": She did.
She was found alone, threw herself in a ditch (instead of, y'know, getting help. I know these situations are desperate but COME ON! pffffft 3 on the counter now).
She cried constantly, cut herself, did drugs and alcohol. Drank bleach, failed to die and got flushed at the hospital.
When she returned everyone had posted pictures of bleach and ditches captioned things like "Get some better bleach I hope it'll kill you next time."

Her parents may have had a part to play, bad parenting does that at times: Not warning her what to and what not to do on the internet (I.e sending boob pictures to random people you met on the internet not THAT long ago) Which is fair enough until you realise human instinct serves the same purpose but she didn't seem to have enough of it to know.

She couldn't face her problems, she was too weak, she was counselled but she succumbed to to the suicidal thoughts in her head, weak.

People who commit suicide are mentally ill. Anyone willing to cause themselves harm are.

It's not as black and white as your young and naive mind portrays.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby BayernLove » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:48 pm

lau03143 wrote:
BayernLove wrote:Did anyone watch that Amanda Todd video? (No, don't expect a "so sad" or crying emoticon, I don't pity the suicidal)

Let me start:

People who commit suicide are mentally ill. Anyone willing to cause themselves harm are.

It's not as black and white as your young and naive mind portrays.

I guess the time has come to say this now: I don't have any mental diseases, first and foremost. I'd just like to make that clear, far from it. I'm smart but also generally an irate person.
I was just once pissed, the reasons weren't deep or anything, but it was a bit of a pisshole of a day.
I succumbed to the "cut yourself" idea. I'd like to make it clear it wasn't anywhere dangerous (wrist, arms), just the top of my right hand. I couldn't even do that. I was too weak to do what the weak do to get rid of their problems. I had a few small mini-cuts, nothing else. In hindsight, despite nothing neither bad nor good coming out of it, it was definitely regrettable. And the point to show is I'm not mentally disturbed or anything, I live a generally happy life.
If you have thoughts of committing suicide (serious thoughts, real deep into the thoughts), you don't need help, you need a clinic. You need to get your head checked. The only thing I WILL give to the girl is that her house was a messed up one, but not much more.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:22 am

I disagree with you on the general perception of suicide. Generally people who commit suicide are driven mad by the situation and are not thinking straight.

In regards to this particular case, why people are portraying her as an angel is beyond me. When you look at the facts, what she did and at what age, she definitely wasn't.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Why is this thread not being used as often nowadays? It BLEW UP after the happy birthday thread was created.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:09 pm

True... I guess we haven't really had anything to talk about.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm

The world is boring. Nothing to talk about. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:36 pm

We could talk about how unused this thread has become :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:We could talk about how unused this thread has become :P

Isn't that a bit contradictory?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Wow paradox :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Well I'm knee deep in AP courses at the moment, so time flies by. I feel as if I'm supposed to be working much more than I am, but I ain't complaining! Also, my two guinea pigs became proud parents to this wonderful baby 1 month and 1 week ago today!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Jorsett » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

AssemFCB wrote:When I saw her name trending I thought she was a Belieber

*chuckles*
#DankeBasti
Jorsett
I'm a chatterbox!