You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:23 pm

hehe..Nice one..
I will never shake hands with an Albanian..jk...that was nice though..;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:33 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Yeah I heard that in every country he visited he just got bowed away, but in Albania they were cheering for him. hahahahahaha I don't know wtf is wrong with them. :lol:

Indeed , remember Kosovo? Its becoming KosovA now eeh ? :D and Fyrom , bloody banana republic Macedonia wannabes its half Albanians. They lovr him because he does whatever they ask :wink:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:17 pm

FC Bajern wrote:About that 17 year old boy, I don't think it's true, I mean if you are 17 you are ok, but if you reach the age of 18 and do that to a 15 year old then you are fvcked. This conversation reminds me of that dateline show on msnbc, lol when those perverts say "I'm just here to talk" [-(

I think it is true because I remember hearing about it on another board, and if I'm not mistaken, the boy is an African-American and the girl was white and they live in the south. Believe it or not, for many it doesn't matter what the age of the person is and it doesn't matter if it was consenual, which it was in this case because the girl has been saying that she was all for it, folks don't approve of it. Also, if the parents get involved then it doesn't matter what one's age is.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Duncan wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
I was young and I didn't want a man to interfere with my school work. I may not have brought home a hot Spanish guy, which would have been the best souvenir ever, but I have still have connections to one guy in Valencia.

Perhaps when I'm in Europe next year, I'll be able to bring home a "souvenir" from either Italy, Germany, Spain, or some other place. LOL!!

Huh, mens and souvenirs? 3 years and a beer belly later you might rethink about it! :D

The men are the souvenirs. LOL!! :lol: Anyway, they won't get a beer belly because American beer is just nasty. There's no way that a guy would get hooked on that stuff. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:22 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Yeah I heard that in every country he visited he just got bowed away, but in Albania they were cheering for him. hahahahahaha I don't know wtf is wrong with them. :lol:

By the way they were acting it was like he some type of movie or rock star. :?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:16 pm

tracylynn wrote:
The men are the souvenirs. LOL!! :lol: Anyway, they won't get a beer belly because American beer is just nasty. There's no way that a guy would get hooked on that stuff. :D

I still don't like this thought, I'm simply not feeling like a souvenir :?

But since you don't have real beer across the pond I doubt you can make your souvenir moving to your side of the pond, so you have to stay on our side of the pond and therefore you are the souvenir :lol:

P.s. Don't forget that we have the real football here as well and not the stuff you consider as football, that's handball and not football

To sum up: Men /= souvenir

q.e.d. 8)
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Duncan wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

But since you don't have real beer across the pond I doubt you can make your souvenir moving to your side of the pond, so you have to stay on our side of the pond and therefore you are the souvenir :lol:

P.s. Don't forget that we have the real football here as well and not the stuff you consider as football, that's handball and not football

q.e.d. 8)

HAHAHA....Nice theory!!!!
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fa » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:49 am

Just a reminder: Bayern launched a YouTube channel today!!

http://www.youtube.com/fcbayern

Have fun with it :!:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:41 pm

fa wrote:Just a reminder: Bayern launched a YouTube channel today!!

http://www.youtube.com/fcbayern

Have fun with it :!:

nice! thanks. I wish they were in english though.
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:35 pm

Duncan wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

q.e.d. 8)

Don't worry. You're not the souvenir that I have in mind. :D Why would you feel like a souvenir anyway?

How can I be the souvenir when I already live here? I can only be a souvenir if I stayed over there after meeting somone and falling in love with them. Of course, that can be applied to men too. Love makes one do silly things.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:41 pm

bayern1301 wrote:nice! thanks. I wish they were in english though.

That's ok, it's about time to learn some German, at least for me :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby Duncan » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:43 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Don't worry. You're not the souvenir that I have in mind. :D

I take that as a compliment :D

Why would you feel like a souvenir anyway?

That's called man's self defense reflex 8)

How can I be the souvenir when I already live here? I can only be a souvenir if I stayed over there after meeting somone and falling in love with them. Of course, that can be applied to men too. Love makes one do silly things.

Well, I wouldn't consider the place where you live the real world! I know this is mean but we Europeans are often a bit eurocentristic in our view. But hence you are coming over here, you might get hooked up more quickly than you think :wink:
Last edited by Duncan on Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:01 pm

tracylynn wrote: How can I be the souvenir when I already live here?

hahaaha typical American
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:37 pm

Duncan wrote:Well, I wouldn't consider the place where you live the real world! I know this is mean but we Europeans are often a bit eurocentristic in our view. But hence you are coming over here, you might get hooked up more quickly than you think :wink:

What you said is not mean. Sometimes I don't think I live in the real world with all the crap that goes on here.

Oh, I know about get hooked up quickly. I found that out when I was in Spain. I had to be careful because everytime I will kiss a guy on the checks (they do that over there), the guy would turn his head real quick and kiss me on the lips. I learned real fast what they were after.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:52 am

A hell of a lot of people here and in the world, especially Western Europe, have such a low opinion of America and I wonder when this will change.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge