You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:09 pm

AssemFCB wrote:So it's the first day of Ramadan and I'm stuffed, I can barely get up. Not eating for 16 hours then stuffing your face in 15 minutes really messes you up!

What's the history and significance behind Ramadan? In Scotland, we never got that much Religious education in non-denominational schools and what we did was a bit of a joke.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Element wrote:Lost around 20 Kg in the past few months and built some muscle

Congrats Element! =D>
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 pm

lau03143 wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:So it's the first day of Ramadan and I'm stuffed, I can barely get up. Not eating for 16 hours then stuffing your face in 15 minutes really messes you up!

What's the history and significance behind Ramadan? In Scotland, we never got that much Religious education in non-denominational schools and what we did was a bit of a joke.

Fasting ramadan is one of the five pillars of islam

Muslims are not allowed to eat,drink or have sexual intercourse (masturbation included so that you dont cheat yourself out :P ) till sunset

It is a way of feeling with the poor
Makes you stronger against temptations
And it healthy for the body (of course if you do it the right way not like the most who eat 47294 tons of food like they havent eaten for 10 years not hours!!)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Element wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

Muslims are not allowed to eat,drink or have sexual intercourse (masturbation included so that you dont cheat yourself out :P ) till sunset

And it healthy for the body (of course if you do it the right way not like the most who eat 47294 tons of food like they havent eaten for 10 years not hours!!)

I don't get it, why do people run to the table when it's sunset? I'd just run to my Wife/GF/Fleshlight/Hand! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by BayernLove on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Element wrote:
lau03143 wrote:

Kl, I have total respect to anyone that does that! Must really be tough, but I suppose that's the point of it!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Element » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:50 pm

lau03143 wrote:
Element wrote:
lau03143 wrote:[quote="AssemFCB"]So it's the first day of Ramadan and I'm stuffed, I can barely get up. Not eating for 16 hours then stuffing your face in 15 minutes really messes you up!

Kl, I have total respect to anyone that does that! Must really be tough, but I suppose that's the point of it![/quote]
Yaaaaaaay you respect me :D
And exactly THIS IS THE POINT OF IT :)
It is actually fun in a way
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

I don't mean to be patronising!

I just have respect for all religions and beliefs and have a genuine interest in the history of these traditions!
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 pm

lau03143 wrote:

It's the month that the Quran first appeared in. The fasting is a way to familiarize people with the suffering of the poor. It's also one of the five pillars of Islam, although you obviously don't fast if you're not fit to do it (too young, too old, sick, traveling). I actually really enjoy it, as it's very spiritual.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Element wrote:

I am actually using ramadan to shed the final abdomen fat off

Lost around 20 Kg in the past few months and built some muscle

Nice! Did you diet, work out, both? I wanted to get in shape this summer, so I started doing the Insanity workout. It's not that bad, but my schedule has been screwed up lately due to travel and my house being renovated.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:29 am

=P~
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:37 am

AssemFCB wrote:
Element wrote:

I am actually using ramadan to shed the final abdomen fat off

Lost around 20 Kg in the past few months and built some muscle

Nice! Did you diet, work out, both? I wanted to get in shape this summer, so I started doing the Insanity workout. It's not that bad, but my schedule has been screwed up lately due to travel and my house being renovated.

Both Actually
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:42 am

Element wrote:Both Actually

Ramadan would be the perfect time to do that, but the trick is on finding a time when you aren't hungry/tired/thirsty and you aren't too full from the food.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

I have the final exams of INTERNAL MEDICINE in Ramadaan :x :x :x and I will be living the worst 25 days of My life , I have three written final exams in Ramadaan (on the 10th , 20th , 26th day) that's very Cruel and totally unhuman added to studying the biggest subject in the whole fuc*lty of medicine #-o
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AssemFCB » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:38 pm

The Spyware wrote:I have the final exams of INTERNAL MEDICINE in Ramadaan :x :x :x and I will be living the worst 25 days of My life , I have three written final exams in Ramadaan (on the 10th , 20th , 26th day) that's very Cruel and totally unhuman added to studying the biggest subject in the whole fuc*lty of medicine #-o

Rabena Ma3ak! :) In a month you'll be Dr. Spyware!
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:55 am

AssemFCB wrote:
The Spyware wrote:I have the final exams of INTERNAL MEDICINE in Ramadaan :x :x :x and I will be living the worst 25 days of My life , I have three written final exams in Ramadaan (on the 10th , 20th , 26th day) that's very Cruel and totally unhuman added to studying the biggest subject in the whole fuc*lty of medicine #-o

Rabena Ma3ak! :) In a month you'll be Dr. Spyware!

Unfortunately In an year and 4 months ISA as I am in the fifth year :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge