You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:58 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Imperium wrote:im Greek...and i read the same paper.

ELA OI ELLINES ! ! :D

Pe esei Grigori, apo pou feitrosan oloi autoi? HAHAHA :lol:
kai esei vomizez oti eisai o monos Ellinas :)

re mages eiste ellines!!!!!!!????
giati den milate?nomiza oti eisatan agloi kai amerikanoi! :D :D

Matako, ego eimai Albanos, ala ezeisa stin Ellada yia merika xrovia, kai ta ksero ta ellinika tora menw edw stin ameriki o "Schweini" einai puros ellinas :) esei pou meneis? pia poli?

Ame Ellinas eimai, pontiopoulo eimai apo Serres. Oi Dikoi mou menoun Kipro kai ego edo stin Agglia , spoudazo. Esis ti lei re , apo pou eiste ?
:D

kai egw apo serres eimai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for those who don't understand greek:I'm form serres too!!!!! :D :? )
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:05 pm

Matakos wrote:kai egw apo serres eimai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for those who don't understand greek:I'm form serres too!!!!! :D :? )

You guys must be neighbors or something, :)
FC Bajern

Postby Matakos » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:42 pm

YEAH!!!!!
what a coincidence! :D
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:42 pm

Matakos wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Matako, ego eimai Albanos, ala ezeisa stin Ellada yia merika xrovia, kai ta ksero ta ellinika tora menw edw stin ameriki o "Schweini" einai puros ellinas :) esei pou meneis? pia poli?

Ame Ellinas eimai, pontiopoulo eimai apo Serres. Oi Dikoi mou menoun Kipro kai ego edo stin Agglia , spoudazo. Esis ti lei re , apo pou eiste ?

kai egw apo serres eimai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(for those who don't understand greek:I'm form serres too!!!!! :D :? )

hahaha holy crap ! ! ! Serraios eisai reeee ? MORE BRAVO ela oi Serres ! :shock: hahah kati Komninon 20(i dont remember) einai i dief8insi mou stis Serres. Tora o Papous kai i Giagia menoun sto Spiti. Oi dikoi mou as i said menoun Kipro kai ego Agglia. hahaha so Panseraikos e ? :wink:
haha tora to pasxa eimouna serres, treeela oi serres alla einai polloi old ppl there...na peis kai oti merikes dekades xiliades katoikoi einai.. edo pou meno einai san mia 8esalloniki. Esi pou eisai tora , Serres ?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:18 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
Matakos wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

hahaha holy crap ! ! ! Serraios eisai reeee ? MORE BRAVO ela oi Serres ! :shock: hahah kati Komninon 20(i dont remember) einai i dief8insi mou stis Serres. Tora o Papous kai i Giagia menoun sto Spiti. Oi dikoi mou as i said menoun Kipro kai ego Agglia. hahaha so Panseraikos e ? :wink:
haha tora to pasxa eimouna serres, treeela oi serres alla einai polloi old ppl there...na peis kai oti merikes dekades xiliades katoikoi einai.. edo pou meno einai san mia 8esalloniki. Esi pou eisai tora , Serres ?

nai!re egw komninwn 18 emena!Mipws se kserw?
Popo symptwsi!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 pm

Mirage wrote:
tracylynn wrote:I saw something that I did not expect to see.....a Confederate flag flying at a Real Madrid game. I was watching the Real and Deportivo match (because nothing else was on) and I saw an individual waving a huge Confederate flag. I could not tell if the fan was a Real or Deportivo fan or was he just being an ***hole. I don't know if anyone there know the history of the flag and what it represents to many. But, if they did then shame on them.

I'm not an expert on American History, but the civil war was the cavalry versus the confederates wasn't it? And the confederates were in the South and they wanted to keep slavery. I know you like the movie Glory ;)

It might not have been that flag... I'm not doubting you, but I see flags sometimes in crowds that don't seem like they should belong, and I wonder if the flag represents something else instead!

Yeah, the Civil Wat was fought between the Union (North) and the Condeferacy (South), and it dealt more with states rights than slavery (though slavery became the focus point for many).

I think some idiots use that flag because it has ties with the KKK and the hatred that it spews. Sadly, they say that racism in football is stronger in Spain and Italy than it is any where else. I guess that idiot was letting his feelings known to the players of color.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:12 pm

fa wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:why you feel the need of chatting to him ? :lol:

well I asked him for a favor, but it seems that he put me into his ignore list or something :lol:

I've been inactive for a while, still adjusting to life after girlfriend.

Cheer up mate, there are 8 billion people in the world. Half of them are females. Another half of this half is too old or young for you. Another half of this half is lesbian. Probably you will dislike another half of these women because they dont like football. Another half will be reducted because they dont support Bayern. Now this leaves us with 250 million potential new girlfriends.

Now, try finding as much bad habits you got. Multiply them by 10.000.000

So basicly, there are still lots of girls eager to meet you.
:lol:

You know what you just said can be applied to men. About half of them are men, another half are too old or young, another half is gay, and so forth. Unfortunately, we won't like about another half because either they are jerks. In the end, it doesn't leave us girls with a lot of choices. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 pm

tracylynn wrote: In the end, it doesn't leave us girls with a lot of choices. :D

Yeah right!!..the choices include only Football players...right?...;)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:47 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
tracylynn wrote: In the end, it doesn't leave us girls with a lot of choices. :D

LOL!!! Well, where I live there are no football players so my choices are slim. Plus, not too many guys around here like football. So, that leaves my choices slimmer than before.

I need to move out of this country and find some hot, intelligent, fun loving, and football loving guy because there's none around here.

BTW...I'll be honest, and this may sound mean, but I don't think American men are all that great looking. I don't know why that is but I think it's because they do not have that "exotic" and handsome look. Not to say that there are not any handome American men because there are, but not many. I realized this when I lived in Spain. WOW!!! :lol:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:25 pm

Matakos wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Matakos wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

nai!re egw komninwn 18 emena!Mipws se kserw?
Popo symptwsi!

haha popoo . File mou oute ena paidi den ksero apo tis Serres ektos apo kamia 10 filous mou apo to parel8on. meno ekei pou oles oi nees polikaties exoun ktistei...ksero oti i Komninon einai enas megalos dromos..alla den 8imame akrivos ti noumero...20 tora 81 ..kati tetio pantos.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:37 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:

Also 69 year old man with some millions...Image
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:33 pm

tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

LOL!!! Well, where I live there are no football players so my choices are slim. Plus, not too many guys around here like football. So, that leaves my choices slimmer than before.

I need to move out of this country and find some hot, intelligent, fun loving, and football loving guy because there's none around here.

BTW...I'll be honest, and this may sound mean, but I don't think American men are all that great looking. I don't know why that is but I think it's because they do not have that "exotic" and handsome look. Not to say that there are not any handome American men because there are, but not many. I realized this when I lived in Spain. WOW!!! :lol:

I see what you mean! but why didn`t you take a Hot Spanish guy with ya? at least you had a chance :-({|=
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:20 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

I see what you mean! but why didn`t you take a Hot Spanish guy with ya? at least you had a chance :-({|=

I was young and I didn't want a man to interfere with my school work. I may not have brought home a hot Spanish guy, which would have been the best souvenir ever, but I have still have connections to one guy in Valencia.

Perhaps when I'm in Europe next year, I'll be able to bring home a "souvenir" from either Italy, Germany, Spain, or some other place. LOL!!
Last edited by tracylynn on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:23 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Also 69 year old man with some millions...Image

Money is not important to me. Anyways, only stupid men with money use it to get girls because that's the only way some really can. Doesn't matter if the girl is using him just as long as he looks good.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:35 pm

If he already know that the girl is using him! so, he`s not stupid but needy #-o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge