You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby kevh26 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:10 pm

i still think the MLS will fold under the influx of highly paid players if they decide to use the 'beckham' ruling in future... just like the did when the kaiser and pele and the rest went
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Mon May 28, 2007 6:15 pm

I hate the off season. This time of the year is so boring because all that is on TV is baseball, which I hate. Though I have been watching some La Liga (hey, my very first game I went to was in Spain) Serie A and MLS, I have to say that I don't understand how Americans can not like this sport. It just blows my mind. Too bad that my fellow countrymen don't appreciate this great sport because this sport rules.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 31, 2007 5:21 pm

I saw something that I did not expect to see.....a Confederate flag flying at a Real Madrid game. I was watching the Real and Deportivo match (because nothing else was on) and I saw an individual waving a huge Confederate flag. I could not tell if the fan was a Real or Deportivo fan or was he just being an ***hole. I don't know if anyone there know the history of the flag and what it represents to many. But, if they did then shame on them.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Thu May 31, 2007 6:15 pm

tracylynn wrote:I saw something that I did not expect to see.....a Confederate flag flying at a Real Madrid game. I was watching the Real and Deportivo match (because nothing else was on) and I saw an individual waving a huge Confederate flag. I could not tell if the fan was a Real or Deportivo fan or was he just being an ***hole. I don't know if anyone there know the history of the flag and what it represents to many. But, if they did then shame on them.

I'm not an expert on American History, but the civil war was the cavalry versus the confederates wasn't it? And the confederates were in the South and they wanted to keep slavery. I know you like the movie Glory ;)

It might not have been that flag... I'm not doubting you, but I see flags sometimes in crowds that don't seem like they should belong, and I wonder if the flag represents something else instead!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Thu May 31, 2007 6:17 pm

Back to the Becks topic :P there's big discussion here at the moment as to whether LA Galaxy will let him go on loan to Newcastle during the winter period. I'd love to see him back to England, but you'd think he'd want a break lol!
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu May 31, 2007 6:25 pm

tracylynn wrote:I saw something that I did not expect to see.....a Confederate flag flying at a Real Madrid game. I was watching the Real and Deportivo match (because nothing else was on) and I saw an individual waving a huge Confederate flag. I could not tell if the fan was a Real or Deportivo fan or was he just being an ***hole. I don't know if anyone there know the history of the flag and what it represents to many. But, if they did then shame on them.

you know.. that's something usual on Spanish and Italian stadiums.
some of them are really idiots..
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Tifon » Thu May 31, 2007 9:35 pm

But its more common to see "communist" flags.

I mean, nowdays every team has a flag with the face of Che Guevara.

FC Bayern, Deutscher Meister,
ja, so heißt er mein Verein,
ja so war es und so ist es und so wird es immer sein!
Tifon
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:02 pm

supr4king wrote:

you know.. that's something usual on Spanish and Italian stadiums.
some of them are really idiots..

**** fascists , its mainly those dumb Italians..then the Spanish ones with the basque and Barca and in the end there were two which were in Greek Stadiums.
They are just couple of idiots who dont know history and live in their bloody illusions.

Viva La Grecia , L' Espagne , Viva Italia and forget about the couple thousand brainless stupid fans who see football as a way of spreading their fascist theories .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:52 am

Hey Mutu, does your pm work man?
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:56 pm

FC Bajern wrote:Hey Mutu, does your pm work man?

why you feel the need of chatting to him ? :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:39 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:why you feel the need of chatting to him ? :lol:

well I asked him for a favor, but it seems that he put me into his ignore list or something :lol:
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:44 pm

FC Bajern wrote:

well I asked him for a favor, but it seems that he put me into his ignore list or something :lol:

I've been inactive for a while, still adjusting to life after girlfriend.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:07 pm

Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Imperium wrote:im Greek...and i read the same paper.

ELA OI ELLINES ! ! :D

Pe esei Grigori, apo pou feitrosan oloi autoi? HAHAHA :lol:
kai esei vomizez oti eisai o monos Ellinas :)

re mages eiste ellines!!!!!!!????
giati den milate?nomiza oti eisatan agloi kai amerikanoi! :D :D

Matako, ego eimai Albanos, ala ezeisa stin Ellada yia merika xrovia, kai ta ksero ta ellinika tora menw edw stin ameriki o "Schweini" einai puros ellinas :) esei pou meneis? pia poli?
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:24 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Matakos wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Imperium wrote:im Greek...and i read the same paper.

ELA OI ELLINES ! ! :D

Pe esei Grigori, apo pou feitrosan oloi autoi? HAHAHA :lol:
kai esei vomizez oti eisai o monos Ellinas :)

re mages eiste ellines!!!!!!!????
giati den milate?nomiza oti eisatan agloi kai amerikanoi! :D :D

Matako, ego eimai Albanos, ala ezeisa stin Ellada yia merika xrovia, kai ta ksero ta ellinika tora menw edw stin ameriki o "Schweini" einai puros ellinas :) esei pou meneis? pia poli?

Ame Ellinas eimai, pontiopoulo eimai apo Serres. Oi Dikoi mou menoun Kipro kai ego edo stin Agglia , spoudazo. Esis ti lei re , apo pou eiste ?
:D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:53 am

MUTU wrote:
FC Bajern wrote:

I've been inactive for a while, still adjusting to life after girlfriend.

Cheer up mate, there are 8 billion people in the world. Half of them are females. Another half of this half is too old or young for you. Another half of this half is lesbian. Probably you will dislike another half of these women because they dont like football. Another half will be reducted because they dont support Bayern. Now this leaves us with 250 million potential new girlfriends.

Now, try finding as much bad habits you got. Multiply them by 10.000.000

So basicly, there are still lots of girls eager to meet you.
:lol:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge