You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby SilentStrike » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

EDITED: Ele asked me to keep the peace around in the forum, so yeah I think I can best remove the message :D
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Neuer is in Bayern kit :D
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:20 pm

CroCHEF wrote:Neuer is in Bayern kit :D

Could you please give me a link to the training presentation at allianz arena :?:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm

ballackfcb wrote:

Could you please give me a link to the training presentation at allianz arena :?:

Sorry, i am watching on TV
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:31 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:

Sorry, i am watching on TV

Did Neuer get a good reception :?:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:48 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Did Neuer get a good reception :?:

yea, without a single whistle
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Conquistador » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:52 pm

What channel is it on? I have sport1 but not the German one.
Conquistador
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm

omg look this: btw its from official site
As ever, any genuine signings will be announced officially on mcfc.co.uk first, so until then, watch this space...

The entire Rumour Mill Squad is:

Goalkeepers: Sergio Romero (AZ Alkmaar)

Defence: Gary Cahill (Bolton), Leighton Baines (Everton), Serge Aurier (Lens), Gael Clichy (Arsenal), Jan Vertonghen (Ajax), Raphael Varane (Lens), Gareth Bale (Tottenham), Cristian Zapata (Udinese), Karim Rekik (Feyenoord), Stefan Savic (FK Partizan), Aly Cissokho (Lyon).

Midfield: Cesc Fabregas (Arsenal), Luka Modric (Tottenham), Wesley Sneijder (Inter), Juan Mata (Valencia), Jack Rodwell (Everton), Samir Nasri (Arsenal), Alessio Cerci (Fiorentina), Eden Hazard (Lille), Marko Marin (Werder Bremen), Marek Hamsik (Napoli), Radja Nainggolan (Inter).

Strikers: David Villa (Barcelona), Alexis Sanchez (Udinese), Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid), Romelu Lukaku (Anderlecht), Javier Pastore (Palermo), Gonzalo Higuain (Read Madrid), Ezequiel Lavezzi (Napoli), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Gervinho (Lille), Edinson Cavani (Napoli), David Villa (Barcelona), Didier Drogba (Chelsea), M'Baye Niang (Caen), Hulk (Porto), Jeffren Suarez (Barcelona) Neymar (Santos), Samuel Eto'o (Inter), Antonio de Natale.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Wow :| [-X
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:36 pm

SilentStrike wrote:EDITED: Ele asked me to keep the peace around in the forum, so yeah I think I can best remove the message :D

:lol: :twisted:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:52 pm

zippy wrote:Yes imo that's exactly right. A supporter supports. You get these arguments on all football websites, glory seekers v the rest. We can agree to disagree, we all have our opinions and we all have a right to those opinions.

The "main" supporters are the ones you mentioned, in my view. Those who live in the city, or are somehow connected to it.

You have to understand the other fans though, like me and many others on this forum. I do support a local club, and while I do not follow the local league that much, I do go and watch one of their games every now and then. I even used to play for them as a kid. But that can't be the only club I support, and neither can Malta be the only NT I support. Why? Because that way I would not have anyone to support in the big competitions like the CL and WC, and that takes most of the fun out of it. Would I support Malta if they ever made it to the EURO or WC? Definitely, I would forget about Germany in that tournament. Hell, I would support any Maltese club in the CL, even if they are rivals of my team.

That has never happened so far, so I had to choose someone else, and Bayern were the club I fell in love with. I never chose them for their success. I chose them because I enjoyed watching them, and so do most other international fans. Of course, there are always those glory hunters, who pick clubs like Man Utd, Chelsea, Barca, Real, etc.

In my opinion, the international fans (who are not glory seekers) are fans just like any other living in Munich. The ones who I see as "not-real fans" are those who live in, say, Stuttgart, and yet support Bayern without any valid reason. Or worse, a German-born who supports England, for example.

My #1 club will always be my local team, and if there ever was the opportunity for them to play in the same competition as Bayern, or even better, against Bayern, I would most certainly support them. So I see no harm in also supporting Bayern, and I love them just as much. The only reason I would prefer the local club is that, well they're local.
Last edited by FCBayernMunchen on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

The only 'supporters' I do not approve of are those that move from one team to the next. Supporters who supported Brazil years ago and now support Spain, or who supported Man Utd and now support Barcelona.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 pm

fcbayern.de wrote:At the stadium in Arco which serves as the training facility, the France star popped in to see the DJ who was spinning the discs before and after the training sessions. A day later, the DJ gave Ribéry a CD, and on Thursday he supplied not only Franck but also Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Lahm with music-filled USB sticks.

Oh noes. The RIAA will be hot on their heels. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:26 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Oh noes. The RIAA will be hot on their heels. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:42 pm

HAPY BIRTDAY ELMENT!!!! =D> :mrgreen: :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge