You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby Mirage » Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm

Thats awful Mark, feel better soon :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu May 17, 2007 5:22 pm

Thanks
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 19, 2007 4:04 pm

At my work we hired a fine german girl, she moved here about a month ago and she is from Munich. The best thing is that she is a Bayern fan too. :D
My german will defenitely improve now :)
wa wa wee wa
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sun May 20, 2007 6:32 pm

Sorry to hear about your breakup Mark. Relationships are tough but you'll get over it and move on.

As for me, well, I was in a car accident this past week, and, no, I was not driving. The man hit my car and I went flying to the windshield. Luckily, I had my seat belt on. Anyway, both my neck and back were injured and I'm so drugged up that it's not even funny. The medicine puts me to sleep so I've missed almost everything that has happened this week. LOL!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Sun May 20, 2007 7:14 pm

MUTU wrote:So here's a sorry post... my girlfriend and I broke up after 4 years 9 months together. I never knew I could possibly feel this bad. I need time to get back to my senses. I still love her terribly.

Sorry to hear, but you'll get over it one day. Think positive, ce la vie!
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Sun May 20, 2007 7:15 pm

FC Bajern wrote:At my work we hired a fine german girl, she moved here about a month ago and she is from Munich. The best thing is that she is a Bayern fan too. :D
My german will defenitely improve now :)
wa wa wee wa

and she actually could leave Munich? Unbelieveable! :D
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Sun May 20, 2007 7:17 pm

tracylynn wrote:
As for me, well, I was in a car accident this past week, and, no, I was not driving. The man hit my car and I went flying to the windshield. Luckily, I had my seat belt on. Anyway, both my neck and back were injured and I'm so drugged up that it's not even funny. The medicine puts me to sleep so I've missed almost everything that has happened this week. LOL!!

Puh, you seem to lieve dangerous. I hope you get well soon!
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FC Bajern » Sun May 20, 2007 11:08 pm

tracylynn wrote:Sorry to hear about your breakup Mark. Relationships are tough but you'll get over it and move on.

I liked the LOL!! part :lol: hope you get well soon, good thing you had your seat belt on

and she actually could leave Munich? Unbelieveable!

Yeah! Probably is because her father lived here for years, and she is doing some modeling
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon May 21, 2007 12:57 am

and she actually could leave Munich? Unbelieveable!

Yeah! Probably is because her father lived here for years, and she is doing some modeling[/quote]

you lucky buuuuuuustd :lol:

Tracy hope you get well soon.

Mark, well move on take it easy, i mean shes is not the only girl out there..there millions but the thing is if some1 is not going to get married then he/she shouldn't just stuck on one person. Take your mates and go to a strip club that might help as stupid as it sounds .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon May 21, 2007 4:49 pm

tracylynn wrote:As for me, well, I was in a car accident this past week, and, no, I was not driving. The man hit my car and I went flying to the windshield. Luckily, I had my seat belt on. Anyway, both my neck and back were injured and I'm so drugged up that it's not even funny. The medicine puts me to sleep so I've missed almost everything that has happened this week. LOL!!

Oh no! Get well soon, tracylynn!

Thanks to everyone for their consoling words. I was doing OK late last week before suffering a setback this weekend :( I've actually not felt like reading about Bayern much since the break-up.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 22, 2007 8:47 pm

Duncan wrote:
tracylynn wrote:

Puh, you seem to lieve dangerous. I hope you get well soon!

Danger?? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger. LOL!!! Except for spiders and then I have to run.

Thanks for the get well wishes. :D
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 22, 2007 8:49 pm

After seeing so many football games this weekend, there is just one thing I have to say......wtf is up with Beckham's hair? Yikes!!!! That hairdo and color just makes him look even uglier than before.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue May 22, 2007 11:55 pm

tracylynn wrote:Danger?? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger. LOL!!! Except for spiders and then I have to run.

One of my teachers got into a car accident like yours Tracy. She said the best part was that one of the ambulance worker dudes was really cute. =P

Ugh. I hate spiders too.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed May 23, 2007 12:17 pm

What is Becks' hair these days? he dyed it blonde, then didn't he shave it all off? I wonder if he just gets really bored some days and has nothing to do but try out different hairstyles.
Anyway, I want him to get an England call-up.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 23, 2007 8:51 pm

Since Becks is going Hollywood, I think he is trying to fit in with the bleach blond crowd of California. Again...yikes!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge