You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 1:20 am

So, James was talking about Norton's movies in the other thread..

I didn't get a chance to watch many of his movies..But I did watch Italian Job and Fight Club and they were great....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 13, 2007 1:36 am

the illusionist and the painted veil were the last films which i saw him in and as expected he impressed. american history x, definitely one of my favourite movies, is another where norton acted deftly as well.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun May 13, 2007 9:57 am

The illusionist was great, but his best act IMO was in American History X
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Sun May 13, 2007 11:45 am

amercian history x was great, he was pants in the italian job (but i think that may have just been the film being crap!)

FanOfBayern, if you're coming to england, I'd personally recommend staying clear of london, I hate the place! try liverpool, manchester, newcastle (and if you're over on the second saturday in july, Durham) these have everything london has and more
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun May 13, 2007 6:48 pm

kevh26 wrote:amercian history x was great, he was pants in the italian job (but i think that may have just been the film being crap!)

FanOfBayern, if you're coming to england, I'd personally recommend staying clear of london, I hate the place! try liverpool, manchester, newcastle (and if you're over on the second saturday in july, Durham) these have everything london has and more

London's great, but I agree with what someone said, if you want "British" culture go north.

I think Ed Norton is my favourite actor.
He was in a film with Richard Gere but its like a courtroom drama, though he's great in that too. Its called Primal Fear. I've never met anyone else who's seen it......
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Mon May 14, 2007 6:19 am

yeah i've seen it. ages ago though. norton was great. nice twist in the end too.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 14, 2007 11:48 pm

Candy and Kev, I believe you guys when you say that London doesn't look British..I guess we can attribute that to the COSMO nature of London..
But I have got no other option(if everything goes well :D )...
I might study there...:)
So, I will have plenty of time to check-out whole of Britain...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Tue May 15, 2007 6:21 pm

you should, there are some really good parts, and if you ever get the opportunity, come to sunderland... seeing as though i don't get the option to go to munich home games every season, I tend to go to the sunderland matches to soak up the atmosphere a little, south west stand is great!

oh, in other news:

had a mint night out on saturday, if you want go to http://www.myspace.com/kevh26 and check out the pics, you'll be horrified!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue May 15, 2007 8:44 pm

kevh26 wrote:you should, there are some really good parts, and if you ever get the opportunity, come to sunderland... seeing as though i don't get the option to go to munich home games every season, I tend to go to the sunderland matches to soak up the atmosphere a little, south west stand is great!

awesome, you'll get to see premiership games next season then. On your doorstep - lucky! Keane seems to have worked some wonders.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Tue May 15, 2007 8:45 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Candy and Kev, I believe you guys when you say that London doesn't look British..I guess we can attribute that to the COSMO nature of London..

Studying? I thought you'd finished all your studying :P can't get enough of the student life?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue May 15, 2007 10:56 pm

Mirage wrote:
kevh26 wrote:you should, there are some really good parts, and if you ever get the opportunity, come to sunderland... seeing as though i don't get the option to go to munich home games every season, I tend to go to the sunderland matches to soak up the atmosphere a little, south west stand is great!

awesome, you'll get to see premiership games next season then. On your doorstep - lucky! Keane seems to have worked some wonders.

Keano beating Sir Alex at the Theatre of dreams would be classic!!!..:D

Mirage wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Candy and Kev, I believe you guys when you say that London doesn't look British..I guess we can attribute that to the COSMO nature of London..

Studying? I thought you'd finished all your studying :P can't get enough of the student life?

Yup..can't get enough of Student life...:) There's still something left to accomplish..LOL..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue May 15, 2007 11:21 pm

So here's a sorry post... my girlfriend and I broke up after 4 years 9 months together. I never knew I could possibly feel this bad. I need time to get back to my senses. I still love her terribly.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby snottyp » Tue May 15, 2007 11:57 pm

Im sorry MUTU, I know how it feels, a little over a year again i broke up with my girlfriend of five years, I know how bad it can feel
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 15, 2007 11:59 pm

Did you get over it yet? She meant everything to me :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby snottyp » Wed May 16, 2007 12:19 am

Yeah i did, but it took a long time, but i eventually met someone else and am very happy now
snottyp
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge