You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby yoanna » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:16 pm

nah...
there are alwyas tv series to follow :wink:
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:49 pm

As for me,

I tried really hard to stay sober this weekend...;)
Went out with friends on saturday...watched the FA cup games...
I also watched a moive on TV (which I rarely do)...National Treasure..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:10 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I also watched a moive on TV (which I rarely do)...National Treasure..

I watched it the day it came out. Cheesy, but still pretty good.

Don't worry Mirage. Let's see... Saturday, played a pick-up game of basketball, learned that I still can't hit a baseline 3 if my life depended on it. Sunday, just chilled, watched my hockey team win 3-0, watched my basketball team lose 86-107. BTW, is anyone (from the US) following the NCAA Tourney?
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:33 pm

I watched Green street Hooligans and I must say it´s a fantastic film. Those hooligans are one hell of a football fans and it was just awsome...you know I can realte to that but I´m not a violent person but I can sure as hell relate to beating fans of an oppposite team´s ass. And haha American´s are just funny ...˝soccer ˝ my ass.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:35 pm

I watched the movie "300" yesterday and it was one hell of a movie. The best thing is that is based on a true story. Everybody who loves war movies should see that, it's amazing
You should see those Spartans fight Image
Have you seen it Greg?
FC Bajern

Postby Mirage » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:11 pm

I wanna see 300. I wanna see Pathfinder too, though it looks like it could be crap.
300 isn't out in the UK yet, and what is it - an 18 rated film? I'll have to wait for the DVD to come out ahahah. Apparently it's loosely based on a true story, and comic books... why is everything comics these days... And it's done with fake backgrounds right? looks great anyway.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:43 pm

yeah it seems that in UK is going to come out in March 23 and is rated R 17 and over. It is done with fake backgrounds since the battle took place in 480 B.C.
you can find more details about it on wikipedia

Image the actual scene above and how it looks in the movie
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:13 pm

I hate to keep the topic on movies but I do have to say this...the Simpsons' movie premiere will be held in Springfield in a state to be determine at a latter date. 16 cities are vying for the opportunity to have the premiere of the movie in their city and my city is one of the 16. Each city has to show why their Springfield is the one that the Simpsons live in and I don't see how my town can lose this, but I know we will, because there are many similarities between my town and the one in the show.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:06 am

oh, you're so lucky... can't wait to see it, love them. :D
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:17 pm

300 is rated 15 over here, I can get in woo :P Yeah it looks good, I don't mind movies like that. I hope the fake background thing doesn't take over all movies though, because I like 'real' ones, and I want to help make them one day :P
The Simpsons movie XD I don't know much about it. How is it going to be different from the TV show anyway...
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:00 am

Mirage wrote:The Simpsons movie XD I don't know much about it. How is it going to be different from the TV show anyway...

I don't know but from what they have shown it looks good.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:12 am

I'm going to make Mirage happy but talking about something other than movies. I'm going to tell you about some of my most embarrassing moments. I won't tell all in one post, instead I will tell one each day. I've had a lot of embarrassing moments but, IMO, they're funny moments.

Here's the first moment.....
When I was learning how to drive I had a few embarrassing moments. The first one was when I was driving on a country road and I was going around a curve. Well, when you came up to the curve there was a sign signing that you needed to slow down and go a certain speed. Did I do what the sign said? Heck, no. IMO, going that slow was for folks who couldn't handled the road. So, what happened? Well, I went too fast around the curve and ended up in a ditch. While I was sitting in the car with my fellow drivers and the driver instructor, all these cars were passing by and looking at the car that had a big sign on top that read "Student Driver." These folks were laughing and I couldn't help but laugh. I told my instructor "well, I guess one really does need to listen to sign."

Lesson of this story....do what the sign says because there's a reason why that sign is there.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:18 pm

ok here is my story. Last Tuesday while I was playing football(soccer) I sprained my anckle so bad that I can't even walk right now. This is the third day and it still hurts. I'm walking like a grandpa. The bad news for me is that this week is my spring break from school and my anckle will heal in 5-7 days which sucks because by that time I start school againImage
FC Bajern

Postby kevh26 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:09 pm

tracylynn wrote:Here's the first moment.....
When I was learning how to drive I had a few embarrassing moments. The first one was when I was driving on a country road and I was going around a curve. Well, when you came up to the curve there was a sign signing that you needed to slow down and go a certain speed. Did I do what the sign said? Heck, no. IMO, going that slow was for folks who couldn't handled the road. So, what happened? Well, I went too fast around the curve and ended up in a ditch. While I was sitting in the car with my fellow drivers and the driver instructor, all these cars were passing by and looking at the car that had a big sign on top that read "Student Driver." These folks were laughing and I couldn't help but laugh. I told my instructor "well, I guess one really does need to listen to sign."

Lesson of this story....do what the sign says because there's a reason why that sign is there.

When I took my first driving test, i failed (passed second time) for three reasons, speeding, cutting someone off on a roundabout and the best... driving on the wrong side of the road!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:18 pm

kevh26 wrote:
tracylynn wrote:Here's the first moment.....

When I took my first driving test, i failed (passed second time) for three reasons, speeding, cutting someone off on a roundabout and the best... driving on the wrong side of the road!

What a minute!!! You already drive on the wrong side of the road. :lol: ( At least to us, Americans.)
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge