You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Psychaz » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:33 pm

looks nice, ive had some custom birthday cakes and i don't wanna cut into them lol
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:45 pm

AvatarX wrote:The cake for my 35 y.o. birthday looked like this :) :

35_cake.jpg

So beautiful! :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Recently watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 which told the story of 2 children during an earthquake. The fiction was based on what would happen if a 7.0 magnitude earthquake (70% chance) hit Tokyo in the next 30 years. So in actual fact the reality was worse (although not specifically Tokyo) :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Psychaz » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Just heard this joke about LeBron James:

Last night i was at Mall and i met Lebron James, i needed a dollar for my bus fare home so i asked him, he only gave me 75 cents, i was puzzled at first but then i realized he never gives you the forth quarter

:lol:
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Psychaz wrote:Last night i was at Mall and i met Lebron James, i needed a dollar for my bus fare home so i asked him, he only gave me 75 cents, i was puzzled at first but then i realized he never gives you the forth quarter

hahahahaha
you need a kobe bryant to get your Buck baby
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby KAHN » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:16 pm

Psychaz wrote:Just heard this joke about LeBron James:

Last night i was at Mall and i met Lebron James, i needed a dollar for my bus fare home so i asked him, he only gave me 75 cents, i was puzzled at first but then i realized he never gives you the forth quarter

:lol:

As Homer would say: It is fanny cause it is true! :mrgreen:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby shileno » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:08 am

MaCk0y wrote:Recently watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 which told the story of 2 children during an earthquake. The fiction was based on what would happen if a 7.0 magnitude earthquake (70% chance) hit Tokyo in the next 30 years. So in actual fact the reality was worse (although not specifically Tokyo) :(

It's horrible, specially for people that don't live in big cities. Japan are the best country in the world in earthquakes stuff, but tsunamis are a whole different thing, worse if the ground near the shore it's plain, and now all the nuclear thing. Thank god we didn't had some much troubles here.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby uzi716 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:12 am

The biggest damage could come from the nuclear reactors. I don't know much about the technology but I enough to say that if they don't cool them down then they could have a Chernobyl incident but worse because they have 6 reactors all built in the 1970s. Now that seawater is in the facilities they are no longer usable and they have to permanently seal them so radiation doesn't get out.

It is sad for Japan, its gonna take years for them to recover from this.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:17 am

It's really sad for Japan... and for the whole world....
What I really hate is that they have tried hard to make themselves so robust against earthquakes, yet something awful happens that could not have been avoided.... It's so unfair to such a great nation....

I'm sure if something like that would have happened in Iran, there would have been more dead left than the world war II.
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 pm

An important episode in my life: on Friday I signed a promise to purchase document to buy a house with my girlfriend :)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Congrats! I'd never do that (at least in the short time) but good for you :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby AvatarX » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:24 pm

MUTU wrote:An important episode in my life: on Friday I signed a promise to purchase document to buy a house with my girlfriend :)

Well, it's a very big chapter in your life :)
Congrats !

I've been there and I can tell you that's it may be a great responsibility, but after you've settle down you gonna feel really good in your own home, drinking an afternoon coffee etc. :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

MUTU wrote:An important episode in my life: on Friday I signed a promise to purchase document to buy a house with my girlfriend

Congratulations
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:54 am

MUTU wrote:An important episode in my life: on Friday I signed a promise to purchase document to buy a house with my girlfriend :)

Congratulations man!
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 am

Thanks guys :) The roof of the house (which is flat in Malta, so you can walk on it) overlooks the whole pitch of a small stadium in Malta where even some top-flight matches are played. Not that Maltese football interests me, but I'd be able to watch games for free from the comfort of my own home :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge