You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Psychaz » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 am

insane skills

one of the best soccer skill videos ive ever seen
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

That's Remi Gaillard, not exactly an unknown guy. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Element » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Now this is getting really bad

400 casualties in Lybia

Ghadaffi has shut down all Wired and Wireless communication ways , and started BOMBARDING the Demonstrates in Tripoli using Artillery and Jets !!!!!

That man is worse than Saddam damn it
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 pm

Malta now has 2 Fighter Mirage jets
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 pm

I don't like it how Malta allowed itself to get involved. We've been neutral in wars throughout our history
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby walter » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't like it how Malta allowed itself to get involved. We've been neutral in wars throughout our history

Yes, but it's without a doubt a commendable act to let the two defected pilots land in your country. They were ordered to bomb civilians after all.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:51 pm

walter wrote:
MUTU wrote:I don't like it how Malta allowed itself to get involved. We've been neutral in wars throughout our history

Yes, but it's without a doubt a commendable act to let the two defected pilots land in your country. They were ordered to bomb civilians after all.

They fooled us by telling us they need emergency refueling. But they should have been asked to leave and find refuge in another country that is a superpower and does little trade with Libya. This way we put our safety and economy at risk.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby uzi716 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:05 am

Mutu I would think Malta is relatively safe. I'd imagine if Libya even threatened Malta several countries would intervene.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:19 am

uzi716 wrote:Mutu I would think Malta is relatively safe. I'd imagine if Libya even threatened Malta several countries would intervene.

That's what they'd say, supposedly, but seeing as though we have no oil, I have no reason to believe the superpowers (read: USA :P) would come to our defence. But anyway, they won't start a "war" over this, but this doesn't improve our relations, that's what I'm trying to say.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 pm

http://www.starcitynews.com/ciudad-juar ... -dead/3910
On Sunday, Mexican authorities said that Mexico’s deadliest city, Ciudad Juarez is continually living up to its reputation with nearly 40 people murdered in drug related fighting in less than 3 days.A spokesperson for the Chihuahua state prosecutor’s office said that these figures are very high and it is one of the most violent weekends in Ciudad Juarez in many years.

The spokesman said that on Friday they had 20 murders in Ciudad Juarez, while on Saturday 19 and on Sunday there was one. He added that the killings were in fact related to organized drug offense, based on the type of weapons used.

Authorities said that 4 other people were gunned down in the Pacific resort town of Acapulco in an apparent drug related killing. According to government statistics, about 3,000 people were killed in the city last year and thousands of people have fled with 70% of the shops now closed.

On Saturday, Mexican president Felipe Calderon said that Mexico will get 4 new battalions in it’s increasing and bloody military clash with drug traffickers close to the United States border.

President Calderon did not give a number of additional troops, nor those now in the same region where opponent cartels are battling for control of profitable drug-trafficking routes into the United States.

Mexican authorities said that states including Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, and San Luis Potosi that have been increasingly hit by violent drug crime amid fighting between the Gulf and Zetas cartels.

Since, December 2006, more than 34,000 people have been killed in drug related violence, when president Calderon’s government deployed military and federal police in an extensive crackdown on the illegal cartels.

Damn, that place is a warzone, holy shit
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 pm

A video game is going to be released related to the situation in Ciudad Juarez

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/02/21/call- ... in-mexico/
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby raz25 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Is anyone here enjoying success in sports betting?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I did 1-2 years ago. But I haven't really been dedicating any time to that anymore.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:17 pm

MrLinky wrote:I did 1-2 years ago. But I haven't really been dedicating any time to that anymore.

Why did you stop? Oh, and you got any tips? :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

uzi716 wrote:Mutu I would think Malta is relatively safe. I'd imagine if Libya even threatened Malta several countries would intervene.

I would imagine that the EU would be on Malta's side.

I think Malta's main concern is what would happen if there is a civil war in Libya. Thousands of people would flee the country as asylum seekers, and the closest safe place would be here, Malta. They can't flee south, and on the west and the east, they have Egypt and Tunisia, which aren't that well off right now either.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge