You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:53 am

It's only OK to headbutt Materazzi :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 am

Well , do it Element Style

You just kick some A$$ , then after you end the fight , you suggest peace , .so that they dont get their revenge for your revenge and they you will get your revenge , and you end this trouble while your are being the a$$ kicker

I did it like that , even though i sometimes feel that i have chickened out that day by asking to end this fight (the brother of that guy agreed , but the guy i had the problem with did not but then his elder brother convinced him to do so), i also think that It was the Right Decision because it stopped the bullsh!T considering the this fight started because of a basketball game between my friend , and a friend of the guy i fought with ,and also i remember myself as the last winner (even though the other one if he remembers it ,will remembered it as me backing down)

and guess where i did that fight , in the PRINCIPLES OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL , LMAO
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shileno » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Violence is not the answer, they're just a bunch of kids that envy you. Only for defense.

If that the case, punch him in the stomach and liver :lol:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:17 am

THE BEST AND MOST Entertaining .... JUST WATCH IT
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Website with FCBM curiosities

Postby jerzy0220 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:11 pm

I am a Bayern Fan from Poland
A website contains films, music, wallpapers... Bayern FC
forgive me that a website is in Polish

http://fcbayern.strefa.pl/

dictionary
Strona główna - Homepage
Nowości - novelties
Filmiki - Filmy
Muzyka - music
Tapety - pictures
Terminarz - appointment book
Kadra - staff
Historia klubu - History of the Club
Administrator - Administrator

I am inviting
Last edited by jerzy0220 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jerzy0220
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:47 am

has anyone talked to Shpati???? he has not posted since he mentioned he was gonna get his revenge from the 3 guys that beat him up...

I hope he is fine...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 am

walter wrote:has anyone talked to Shpati???? he has not posted since he mentioned he was gonna get his revenge from the 3 guys that beat him up...

I hope he is fine...

Last visited: 28 Jan 2011 12:13 am

:)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 am

ahahaha dont worry :P..i didnt have much free time
around 25 guys went to their class..they got so scared they shit their pants :P...now everytime i walk next to them they say Hi! #-o .
theen later 5 more big guys went to their class..my cousin called them..they started to blamee each other so they wont beat them :lol: ..
but this isn't over..im going to beat them myself.
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 pm

I just realised that in 12 days' time there is going to be a friendly, Malta vs Switzerland. That means that OTTMAR HITZFELD will be standing in his coat, just 2-3 km away from my home!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:02 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:ahahaha dont worry ..i didnt have much free time
around 25 guys went to their class..they got so scared they shit their pants ...now everytime i walk next to them they say Hi! .
theen later 5 more big guys went to their class..my cousin called them..they started to blamee each other so they wont beat them ..
but this isn't over..im going to beat them myself.

Actually no need to beat them right now

just walk towards them , and say Hi guys how are you going? and look at their faces LMAO
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:09 pm

MUTU wrote:I just realised that in 12 days' time there is going to be a friendly, Malta vs Switzerland. That means that OTTMAR HITZFELD will be standing in his coat, just 2-3 km away from my home!

I knew about the friendly but I completely forgot that Hitzfeld is their coach :shock:

I think I might try and get an autograph, there's nothing to lose
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think I might try and get an autograph, there's nothing to lose

Wish you good luck
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Unbelievable:

Egypt Leaves the Internet

"Confirming what a few have reported this evening: in an action unprecedented in Internet history, the Egyptian government appears to have ordered service providers to shut down all international connections to the Internet. Critical European-Asian fiber-optic routes through Egypt appear to be unaffected for now. But every Egyptian provider, every business, bank, Internet cafe, website, school, embassy, and government office that relied on the big four Egyptian ISPs for their Internet connectivity is now cut off from the rest of the world. Link Egypt, Vodafone/Raya, Telecom Egypt, Etisalat Misr, and all their customers and partners are, for the moment, off the air..."

http://www.renesys.com/blog/2011/01/egy ... rnet.shtml
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby dambun » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Egypt Leaves the Internet

"Confirming what a few have reported this evening: in an action unprecedented in Internet history, the Egyptian government appears to have ordered service providers to shut down all international connections to the Internet. Critical European-Asian fiber-optic routes through Egypt appear to be unaffected for now. But every Egyptian provider, every business, bank, Internet cafe, website, school, embassy, and government office that relied on the big four Egyptian ISPs for their Internet connectivity is now cut off from the rest of the world. Link Egypt, Vodafone/Raya, Telecom Egypt, Etisalat Misr, and all their customers and partners are, for the moment, off the air..."

http://www.renesys.com/blog/2011/01/egy ... rnet.shtml

:cry:
What happens to our friend, "The spyware"?... Is he in Egypt right now?
They have some similar long-term plans in Iran.... But I don't believe they'll succeed in it....
How foolish are such governments really???.... Shame on them.....
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:01 pm

AvatarX wrote:Egypt Leaves the Internet

Not only this dude

ALSO SMS services have been stopped

But it is for today only because there was a plan of making huge demonstrations called the Friday of Anger

this is why Spyware and Slemba are not here (both are in Egypt)

also on Arabic TV News Senders , there are not many things shown as video about egypts case

but on German ZDF ,there are many horrible things

Directly after the first Demonstrations , The police started to hit them with their Bats
=====
That Guy who burned himself in Tunisia did not know that his act will change the Whole Area

now every country with long Term Presidents (not kingdoms ) will have problems , at first Tunisia went down , now it is going to Egypt

now after what i have started to hear in news from those countries and what i heard from some guys here ( i know that those countries have issues , but not like this )

I now Value the life in Jordan more and more
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge