You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Element » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:03 pm

Happy Birthday Spotman
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Happy BD Spotman :)
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby walter » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Happy Birthday Spotman.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Happy bday dude :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby spotman » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:04 am

Thanks Guys!!
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby KAHN » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 am

Happy Birthday Spotman
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:58 am

happy birthday :D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Happy birthday :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Happy Birthday

I think there are many members here born in January :mrgreen:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

i got beaten today in a fight... 3 VS 1 :/
the boys of my generation all hate me because the hot girls like me (sounds like bragging i know :roll: :? )
and one of them called me gayy..i said : u talking to me?? and i was about to punch him (2 cm of his face :x )..2 boys from behind started punching mee..fortunately i wasnt hurt at all.they punched like girls and didnt hit my face [-o<
IM GETTING MY REVENGE TOMORROW ! :twisted:
shpati_L1
2012/13 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:i got beaten today in a fight... 3 VS 1 :/
the boys of my generation all hate me because the hot girls like me (sounds like bragging i know :roll: :? )
and one of them called me gayy..i said : u talking to me?? and i was about to punch him (2 cm of his face :x )..2 boys from behind started punching mee..fortunately i wasnt hurt at all.they punched like girls and didnt hit my face [-o<

Should i come and kick some a$$

and you give me a chick

DEAL :twisted: :twisted:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby walter » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Suckerpunch in the back of the neck is always a good strategy for revenge... actually, be careful mate, and if you are gonna die please become a Man U fan before you do so---always better a Man U fan gone to the grave than a Bayern fan... :mrgreen: :lol:
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

unlucky ive been in a few bad situations some involving crazy junkies, took up boxing when i was like 11, really helps, hope you get your revenge bro
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby spotman » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:15 am

Just be careful dude... Fighting for nothing is pretty stupid... I know a guy who has been charged with Manslaughter, because his 1 punch ended up killing a guy... Think twice before you go and do something stupid like sucker punch someone... And think, they'll want revenge after... it's a bad cycle... Just my 2 cents.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby walter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 am

spotman wrote:

Just be careful dude... Fighting for nothing is pretty stupid... I know a guy who has been charged with Manslaughter, because his 1 punch ended up killing a guy... Think twice before you go and do something stupid like sucker punch someone... And think, they'll want revenge after... it's a bad cycle... Just my 2 cents.

I want to clarify that my whole comment was meant to be joke. Don't suckerpunch anyone and when someone dies it's a bad thing regardless of what team they support. Stay out of trouble!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge