You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby The Spyware » Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Happy Birthday hassam hgb09 :)
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Psychaz » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 am

KAHN wrote:
Psychaz wrote:been offered a 95 mitsubishi galant for $800 150k on the clock though, don't whether to take it
need a car though atm, Nissan Maxima died yesterday

In this site you get everything you need for Used Cars:
http://consumerguideauto.howstuffworks. ... lant-6.htm
Every car you buy, especially used one under $5000, is a gamble. This site helps you to see how big or small.

thanks man, good website
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official forum changes thread

Postby Element » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:51 pm

dambun wrote:See how this regime is f*cking us??

Yes

to be honest , you and DPR Korea are fighting for the 1st spot in that aspect

weird that 1500 Years ago , Iran is was The Most Powerful and Advanced and open Civilization in The World
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:02 pm

The Spyware wrote:Happy Birthday hassam hgb09 :)

Oh, happy belated birthday.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 pm

I would like for every country in the world to cancle the western union and cards and those bank robbing institutions.

Dambun you are not missing anything ..believe me...for instance...me and my future wife will have to pay 500€/month for 20 years [a loan] to live in a 70 m2 apartment.

In other words that is called being a "modern slave"

back to the topic...you can always do a bank transfer via any bank in Iran
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm

HAPPY bIRTHDAY HGB09
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Dambun you are not missing anything ..believe me...for instance...me and my future wife will have to pay 500€/month for 20 years [a loan] to live in a 70 m2 apartment.

lol
from my point of view, you are living on a very fair basis....
Here in Iran, I'm paying an equivalent of around 900$ per month to my landlord for living in a 80m2 apartment in Tehran...
Worse part of it, is that I don't have the leisure to think that that's that... Every year the whole payments increase unexpectedly because of the inflation... next year it might become 1.1K... next one it might 1.3K... Everytime it increases on a nonlinear basis...

But our incomes does not increade like that... As a result, I'm moving to the lower areas of the city/smaller places every couple of years...

So... what you call slavery, is like living in heaven to me.... :lol:

Element wrote:to be honest , you and DPR Korea are fighting for the 1st spot in that aspect

I must admit DPR Korea are miles ahead in Dictatorship.... But our shitty leaders are trying to catch them fast... :wink:
in fact, it's the previously-existent social freedom and the abundance of educated human resources that takes them back... not that they are any less totalitarian... :twisted: :evil:
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 pm

dambun wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:Dambun you are not missing anything ..believe me...for instance...me and my future wife will have to pay 500€/month for 20 years [a loan] to live in a 70 m2 apartment.

lol
from my point of view, you are living on a very fair basis....
Here in Iran, I'm paying an equivalent of around 900$ per month to my landlord for living in a 80m2 apartment in Tehran...
Worse part of it, is that I don't have the leisure to think that that's that... Every year the whole payments increase unexpectedly because of the inflation... next year it might become 1.1K... next one it might 1.3K... Everytime it increases on a nonlinear basis...

But our incomes does not increade like that... As a result, I'm moving to the lower areas of the city/smaller places every couple of years...

So... what you call slavery, is like living in heaven to me.... :lol:

In Greece after economy crisis, things are combined those 2. I have to pay for 40 years 1000€/month for a loan for a similar apartment as sch0ll7 (or else the bank will take my house) while because the economy crisis all prices are going higher every day and salaries are reduced :(.

But I have to admit that we are still free to express our opinion (as much freedom as this f!cked economy situation let us to be anyway).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 pm

dambun wrote:Here in Iran, I'm paying an equivalent of around 900$ per month to my landlord for living in a 80m2 apartment in Tehran...

What?!

In Jordan , The Rent of a 140 m^2 Apartment in the most fancy neighborhood equals 400-500 Euros A month !!!

we live in a house , but we own an apartment here , it is in a very good Neighborhood in my city (most important city after the capital Amman) ,it has the area of 140 m^2 and the estimated rent fee is 200-230 euros a month

electricity here is also cheaper , We pay an average of 40-60 euros a month , and we probably have the most electric gadgets in the neighborhood

In Europe things are different , much different , and Banks there have Huge control over the people

but a service Like Western Union is essential , and it is really bad that a big country like iran does not have it
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I dont believe you that you are giving 900 dollars per month...so that means that apartment would be worth around 200.000-300.000 dollars or even more ?

But again I dont know anything about the salaries you get in Iran :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:38 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:so that means that apartment would be worth around 200.000-300.000 dollars or even more ?

In Athens a new apartment of 80-90 m^2 is worth that much, while the salaries are almost the lowest in EU :(
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:so that means that apartment would be worth around 200.000-300.000 dollars or even more ?

In Athens a new apartment of 80-90 m^2 is worth that much, while the salaries are almost the lowest in EU :(

Then your economic crisis is really that bad
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Guys I know this conversation started from talking about donations to BayernForum.com for vBulletin, but it's getting highly off-topic. Do you think you could continue it in the general chat thread please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Element wrote:

Then your economic crisis is really that bad

Actually I think it's just they unreasonably overpriced many things (including real estate) even before economic crisis (just after we had Euro). I really hope that with economic crisis and all, prices will be reduced.

P.S. (@Mutu): OK boss, we'll continue there :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby hgb09 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:13 pm

The Spyware wrote:Happy Birthday hassam hgb09 :)

It is "Hassan" :D Anyway, thank you.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge