You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 11, 2007 9:02 pm

lol ^nice one bayern1301
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 11:38 pm

Travel tips needed!

Next year, I will be in Germany and while I'm there I will be visiting other countries. I've decided that after my time is done in Germany, I plan on visiting Greece (heard a lot of good things about the country), Italy, Spain (have friends there), Switzerland, and England. Any info about what to see or do would be greatly appreciated.

Or, if you think I should go to a different country then please say and tell me why.

Thanks!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Ok, i heard someone is going to Greece very soon... :roll: :P
well first of all , if your going to spend a great time meaning party, crazy time beach sea sun sex amazing sunshines clubbing ..etc etc then you have to go to one of the islands. either its going to be Zakynthos (Zante), Mykonos, Malia in Crete, Santorini, Kerkira ( corfu), Thassos, rhodes, skiathos and other. Honestly the Greek islands are the most hot holiday places in the world. If your going by yourself and you want to check out some ancient monuments, history customs etc etc then you have to visit mainland Greece. That is going to be most likely north Greece in Chalkidiki , not that other mainland Greece hasnt got monuments or history, but you dont want to go for holidays in Athens for example. Chalkidiki is in the north , located in the second largest Greek province of Makedonia. Well check some tourist excursion plans or whatever if your going and you want to visit monuments and places. mainland Greece is where you want to go with your family i guess..
Personally , if i would go by myself i would have gone to Mykonos or Zante or any other Greek island.
But hey Tracy anywhere you go , trust me ..you will love it ! I dont know but i think im the only guy from Greece in here and maybe the only one whos been there ? (excluding FcBajern)

Dont worry , where ever you chose to go you will love it and have a great time either your with your family/friends or by yourself just because there is no other place like Greece :D

Ohhh im jealous now , **** i want to go as well ...anyway if you want me to post some pics of the places il try to get some and post em.

ps : i was joking about the "sex" comment above but i do think you might find it irritating as i dont doubt that lots of greek fellas will be hitting on you ( thats what we call kamaki back home)

au revoir seniorita
Last edited by Schweini_rules on Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:53 pm

GEEZ your coming to England ?
:lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat May 12, 2007 11:54 pm

hahaha....good on james... :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sat May 12, 2007 11:58 pm

Thats wonderful Tracy...I cannot be of any help as I have never been to Europe before..

Greg, thanks for the information..I can use that for my trip to Europe.....sometime this year or the next..
:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:04 am

fanOfBayern wrote:Thats wonderful Tracy...I cannot be of any help as I have never been to Europe before..

Greg, thanks for the information..I can use that for my trip to Europe.....sometime this year or the next..

haha whats wrong suddenly your all after Europe , come you will love it !
no wait not England, Greece and Spain would be alright and enough for you to have a great time.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun May 13, 2007 12:05 am

I´d go to Amsterdam, Holland. I wonder why. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 am

Paddy wrote:I´d go to Amsterdam, Holland. I wonder why. :lol:

free weed and red light district
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun May 13, 2007 12:07 am

Schweini_rules wrote:

:oops: Busted (no, not that gay band) :oops:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:10 am

Paddy wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

:oops: Busted (no, not that gay band) :oops:

dude the deleted my posts as well :lol:
daamn we are outlawz haha
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:13 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:Thats wonderful Tracy...I cannot be of any help as I have never been to Europe before..

no wait not England, Greece and Spain would be alright and enough for you to have a great time.

My first destination will definitely be either Germany/ England..
You all probably know why I am going there.. I will also visit Scotland with my pals from London..

But, I might visit Greece too ...though not too sure about it..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:14 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

You all probably know why I am going there.. I will also visit Scotland with my pals from London..

i guess you will be studying here?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:19 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Might be studying in London...but not sure...Even if that's not gonna happen I will visit London and Munich(My adopted hometown..LOL)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:21 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Might be studying in London...but not sure...Even if that's not gonna happen I will visit London and Munich(My adopted hometown..LOL)

London is quite good but a chaos city to be honest.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge