You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: General Chat Thread

Postby Paddy » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 pm

MUTU wrote:The IRC issue again #-o

Let me explain from the start. I used to love IRC. I used to live on IRC, but this was several years ago. I had very popular websites on IRC scripts etc. Nowadays it's a different story. IRC is still a niche now, but I don't want an IRC channel. Your opinions on IRC are lost. They're not saved for all to see at whatever time they want and agree/disagree with your opinion and give additional feedback. This is the beauty of a forum. Google will be coming in one day and indexing this paragraph so that if one day someone is searching for something similar to it, they will come across bayernforum.com. If we do an IRC channel and discuss Bayern there, all this is lost.

I hope you understand why I am all hands in against an IRC channel.

So, Mark how's life?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:26 pm

An image that i saw few months ago

Dont you think that Actor Owen Wilson and Rene Adler Look alike

Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 am

Element wrote:Dont you think that Actor Owen Wilson and Rene Adler Look alike

Do you mean that Adler is a comedian ? :P
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby zibla01 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello,

I'm new on your forum, I'm not going to bother you much, but if you could please find the time and look at this video I'm going to post. I come from Zagreb, Croatia, and I support
Dinamo Zagreb.Bad Blue Boys, the firm of Dinamo is currently in boycott becouse of the current situation with our executive vice president Zdravko Mamic. Look at the video, and you'll see for yourselves.
How would you like it if a man who is representing your club act in this manner? I'm sure you wouldn't, so if you're disgusted like the most of the Dinamo fans are, show this video to your friends, family,
other fans... Maybe, just maybe somebody who can do somethin' about this lunatic and kick him out and put im in jail will watch this video, becouse nobody in Croatia sure can't or won't do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtsp8GtGY8A

Thank you,

Bye
zibla01
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:21 pm

AvatarX wrote:Do you mean that Adler is a comedian ?

No , Adler has The Looks of a STAR :mrgreen:
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:12 pm

I got a problem on my hands. Apparently, my hotmail account was hacked into, some e-mails have disappeared (moved/deleted) and all my msn contact list has disappeared. It just says 0/0 now. Anyone has an idea as to what to do or how to recover my contacts ? :?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 am

MrLinky wrote:Anyone has an idea as to what to do or how to recover my contacts ?

I am not sure whether or not this works, but try opening MSN messenger, then go to Tools -> Privacy. There should be an option to view who has added you as a contact. Then right click on every one of them and add them back, although it might take some time.

There is no probably no way to recover the emails though. :?
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby The Spyware » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Have you tried to contact The Hotmail Support ?
They are usually very good
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MrLinky » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Issue was taken care of. But thanks for the help anyway.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby raz25 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Does anyone own a ps3? I'm thinking of buying one but I'm not sure of it's reliability.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby Psychaz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 pm

raz25 wrote:Does anyone own a ps3? I'm thinking of buying one but I'm not sure of it's reliability.

Me, I copped mine at launch, the original 60GB one. Nothing ever gone wrong and ive gone through 3 xbox 360's in the time ive had my PS3 which is still going strong.
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 am

Me, I copped mine at launch, the original 60GB one. Nothing ever gone wrong and ive gone through 3 xbox 360's in the time ive had my PS3 which is still going strong.

Owned both. PS3 is definitely more reliable because of the XBOX360 red ring. However, the newer models of XBOX's do not have that problem anymore.

Having said that though, XBOX360 is the better console.
Better Games
Better Controller (by a lot)
Better online (Xbox Live)
And is WAYYYY Better for FIFA10/11
My Bayern Munich Video Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7FEfz_Vu3Q&feature=player_embedded

#1 Fan of Thomas Muller in starting 11
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Psychaz » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:

Owned both. PS3 is definitely more reliable because of the XBOX360 red ring. However, the newer models of XBOX's do not have that problem anymore.

Having said that though, XBOX360 is the better console.
Better Games
Better Controller (by a lot)

Better online (Xbox Live)

really debatable, depends what you like
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 pm

I found in the Internet a method to play XBOX games for free. You have to downoad the game and the profile of the buyer. Then with some kind of software you put both files in an USB device and you put that device in your XBOX. THen you load the buyers profile instead yours and you can play the game :) And if you want to play it with your profile, you can load your profile with another controller while you are playing the game.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shileno » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:

[-X

If you like real football, get PES2011. If you like easy football, get FIFA11.

PS3 is the best console out there. IMO it has much better games, it's really to fun to play with friends. Now if you prefer online things, I guess you should try Xbox 360.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge