You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General Chat Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby FC Bajern » Sun May 06, 2007 7:06 pm

What's a sauce anyway!
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Sun May 06, 2007 10:31 pm

kevh26 wrote:oooh news for the general chat thread... went on the sauce last night, and for the first time in years, I managed to keep down sambuca... although i've been fighting a losing battle with regards to the monumental hangover I've got

Get well soon dude! Hangovers suck, I keep getting them all the time, sometimes even when I'm not drunk the night before.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kevh26 » Mon May 07, 2007 11:46 am

FC Bajern: Sauce is just a way of saying booze

and the hangover would've got better, but because today is a bank holiday, i decided to go out and give it big licks last night... strolled in just before 7am, haven't been to bed yet, i'm going to be dead at work tomorrow
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue May 08, 2007 8:23 pm

Snakes' conspiracy theory was that UEFA planned to have two English teams in the CL finals. Well, I guess that theory has been disproven. LOL!!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 09, 2007 2:43 am

Here's a freaky and icky story.....this 9 year boy had two spiders living in his ear. :shock: He felt something in his ear and he went to the doctor who flushed them out. The spiders had been feeding off the wax in his ear. :shock: OMG!!! I guess he might turn into a real Spiderman.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 am

Woah tracylynn, where was that... I mean which country?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 09, 2007 8:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Woah tracylynn, where was that... I mean which country?

Albany, Oregon, USA.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:26 pm

couple of the girls at work were talking about that the other day... one of them was dead wasn't it?

whatever... gave me an itchy ear!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed May 09, 2007 9:39 pm

kevh26 wrote:whatever... gave me an itchy ear!

I'm a bit "on the sauce" (sorry, stole it from you, kevh26) and I found this funny :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed May 09, 2007 11:05 pm

MUTU wrote:
kevh26 wrote:whatever... gave me an itchy ear!

I'm a bit "on the sauce" (sorry, stole it from you, kevh26) and I found this funny :lol:

Damn!!!!..I am gonna hit the bars tomorrow..:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Thu May 10, 2007 5:58 pm

haha i'm hitting them on saturday in drag!!! check my myspace for more info, pic of my cleavedge is great hairy chest and everything!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu May 10, 2007 9:05 pm

I love when somebody who just got registered, opens a new thread (for the first post)...I just love it Image
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Fri May 11, 2007 12:46 am

This is Unbelievable. no wonder people say woman can't drive, sorry, but I just find this sooo funny

FC Bajern

Postby Walls » Fri May 11, 2007 1:02 am

FC Bajern wrote:This is Unbelievable. no wonder people say woman can't drive, sorry, but I just find this sooo funny

lol be careful some people here might find it offensive 8)
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby bayern1301 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:40 am

bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge