You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Game highlights?

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Game highlights?

Postby Monsignor » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey, does anyone know a place where I can watch game highlights for all Bundesliga games the same day they are played? So, for instance, if I wanted to find highlights for the 5 games that were played this afternoon, how would I go about that?

"Pay for *insert TV station*" is not a valid answer :shock:

http://www.fantasy-premier.com
http://www.fantasy-liga.com
http://www.fantasyseriea.com
Last edited by Monsignor on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fantasy Bundesliga team:

http://www.fantasybundes.com
Monsignor
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Game highlights?

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Uhh... youtube and dailymotion?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 am

MUTU wrote:Uhh... youtube and dailymotion?

Haha I posted a link to youtube yesterday. I think the post didn't go through because of the forum's problems.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Monsignor » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I know youtube obviously, I meant is there a particular channel which posts highlights, as I'd like to avoid clicking through ten videos that are actually a still image with a link to some paysite.
My Fantasy Bundesliga team:

http://www.fantasybundes.com
Monsignor
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Franck Ribery » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:15 pm

With Bundesliga match,u can follow Love Football 2 channel in youtube,this channel update highlights all match Bundesliga<Love Football 1 for Ligue 1>

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovebundesliga

With DFB Pokal cup,u can follow Sky Sport HD channel but this channel only watch in Germnay.In my country,i can't see all video from this channel although i used add-on such as : youtube unblocker or proxtube.Maybe fake ip can watch it

With only Bayern match,u can follow this channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/FcBLegend61

And with FC Bayern München channel or tz online channel,u can see videos for trainning,interview with player or coach etc...

http://www.youtube.com/user/fcbayern

http://www.youtube.com/user/tzonline
Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby AdepT » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:45 pm

I have a suggestion to make. I guess we already have a thread for Bayern videos.
I think we should turn this thread into an exclusive highlights thread.
Whatever match highlights videos we post in the match threads, all such videos can be embedded here.
So that if ever one would like to walk through the complete season highlights or even 4-5 matches, he can just open this thread instead of checking on youtube or match thread for those specific matches.

I mean no comments. Only embedded videos. You can always link the post to the match thread if you want to talk about it.
Or maybe even embed it there too.

But at least we'll have a compiled list of match highlights from different sources about different matches at one place.

If you guys like the idea, then the admins can delete these posts and put a 'rule' above this particular thread about only posting match highlights and no text posts.
What say you?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:47 pm

Only problem is that youtube videos with highlights are generally removed after complaints so the ones that would be posted would mostly be dead links.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Apart from what MUTU said, I think it's better to keep them in the match threads because it's much easier to find the game you want. All you need to do is search the word "highlights" and you'll find the post quickly. If not, it's generally near the end of the topic anyway.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Apart from what MUTU said, I think it's better to keep them in the match threads because it's much easier to find the game you want. All you need to do is search the word "highlights" and you'll find the post quickly. If not, it's generally near the end of the topic anyway.

Well, yes and no. Sometimes you may remember some goal but perhaps forget against who it was scored, but you'd want to find it anyway so you'd need to look at a number of videos before you manage to find it.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:19 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Apart from what MUTU said, I think it's better to keep them in the match threads because it's much easier to find the game you want. All you need to do is search the word "highlights" and you'll find the post quickly. If not, it's generally near the end of the topic anyway.

Well, yes and no. Sometimes you may remember some goal but perhaps forget against who it was scored, but you'd want to find it anyway so you'd need to look at a number of videos before you manage to find it.

You guys are right about the videos being taken down but I think that happens only for UEFA matches.
Till now, I have not seen a video being taken down by DFB/DFL.

About the goals thing, may be the user can mention the game and the goal-scorers in the post.
So at least you can look by names instead of having to play the videos.

PS : Advanced search has always been an option as Daniel said.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby brickwall281 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:44 pm

How about a seperate thread? For match highlights? Why not we hire a bunch of trusted members to make them for every game? And not put them n youtube, just Bayernforum?
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Return to The Lounge