You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Funny Stories Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Funny Stories Thread

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:04 pm

I didn't see a similar thread and figured it would be fun to hear some funny experience from everyone.

In 2010 I traveled to Munich with my dadto see some family, I was 13 at the time and knew very little english.we visited Munich one day (my family is just outside Munich) and we decided to go to the Olympic park. We walked by the old Olympic Stadium and them crossed a bridge to the big hill in the park. I don't know why but I decided to walk ahead from my dad and uncle thinking that they saw me and would follow me along the same path. I continued to walk along the path on the hill but I went along side the hill on taking the path that leads to the top where there is an overview. I eventually noticed they were not behind me, so I started to freak out because I could not speak German, I was lost in the middle of Munich, and I didn't have anyway of communication. My dad and uncle thought I went to the top of hill to the overlook, so they proceeded to walk their. I remeber looking all over the place and trying to spot them, but I forgot what they were wearing. So I walked back the same way I came and I eventually ran into my uncle about 30 minutes later. He laughed and asked where I was, and I told him!
My dad was not to happy, lmao.

On the same trip, I was in a small town..forget the name...at another relatives house. I was riding a bike on their driveway and a police officer drove by, so I waved to him to be polite and he thought I was trying to stop him. He didn't speak English very well. They talked to me for about 2 minutes, they asmed my name and then knew that i was not doing anything bad, theyblaughes a little and said bye. At the house was a younger boy and he was onside getting ready for bed when it happened and he just saw the police stop and he freaked out. His mom and him opened the door so he could say goodnight, and he immediately asked about the police, his mom looked at him and asked what he was talking about and then looked at me, and I shook my head to make it look like the police didn't stop by, so the young boy looked crazy[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

These are just some really funny memories that I have from being in Germany when I visited in 2010....please share some of yours!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Funny Stories Thread

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Your family live near the Starnberger See?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby German-American » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:10 pm

pyrasur wrote:Your family live near the Starnberger See?

No, my Mom grew up in Deggendorf on the Danau, uncle lives in Straubing.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:29 pm

Haha bummer.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄