You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:26 pm

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:05 pm

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:40 pm

FC Bajern

Postby BayernRtheBest » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:22 pm

lmao of to donkey and shrek = ruud and rooney, and the pic with rooney and ronaldo
BayernRtheBest

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:54 pm

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:52 am

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:12 am

FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:27 am

FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:09 pm

Aaawtch!! :lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:49 pm

FC Bajern

Postby BayernJ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:17 pm

BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:42 pm

BayernJ wrote:Image

:lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 pm

wow!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Funny Stuff

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Any funny stuff put it in this topic! :D
I'll start with a joke (one of my fav).

The mafia soon realizes that their collection is late, and sends some of their hoods after the deaf collector. The hoods find the collector and ask him where the money is. The guy can't communicate with them, so the mafia drags him to an interpreter.

The mafia hood says to the interpreter, "Ask him where da money is." The interpreter signs, "Where's the money?"

The deaf replies, "I don't know what you're talking about." The interpreter tells the hood, "He says he doesn't know what you're talking about."

The hood pulls out a .38 gun and places it in the ear of the deaf collector. "NOW ask him where da money is." The interpreter signs, "Where is the money?"

The deaf man replies, "The $50,000 is in Central Park, hidden in the third tree stump on the left from the West 78th Street gate."

The interpreter says to the hood, "He says he still doesn't know what you're talking about, and doesn't think you have the balls to pull the trigger."
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Thinking On Your Feet...

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:19 pm

There was a boy who worked in the produce section of the market. A man came in and asked to buy half a head of lettuce. The boy told him that they only sold whole heads of lettuce, but the man replied that he did not need a whole head, but only a half head. The boy said he would go ask his manager about the matter.

The boy walked into the back room and said, "There's some jerk out there who wants to buy only a half a head of lettuce." As he was finishing saying this he turned around to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "and this gentleman wants to buy the other half."

The manager okayed the deal and the man went on his way. Later the manager called on the boy and said, "You almost got yourself in a lot of trouble earlier, but I must say I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of it. You think on your feet and we like that around here. Where are you from son?"

The boy replied, "Canada sir."

"Oh really? Why did you leave Canada?" asked the manager. The boy replied, "They're all just whores and hockey players up there."

"Really," replied the manager, "My wife is from Canada!"

The boy replied, "No kidding! What team did she play for?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge