You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Fun Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:40 am

JANKER wrote:That's a grave crime... it's not like driving a car without a license.

That's exactly what we're talking about here because my local club released one of our best players (and in my opinion one of the best midfielders in the country) just a few weeks ago for falsifying a driving licence, whereas these guys are now going to employ someone who's committed a much worse crime.

We're drifting away from the point of the 'Fun Thread' though. My point was Hibs' tweet. :lol:
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Now the government is commenting on the situation, giving advice to a football club. What a farce! :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Now the government is commenting on the situation, giving advice to a football club. What a farce! :lol:

OMG what a disgrace this Emperor of Malta is:lol:

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Hibs are not to be allowed to sign the player

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:17 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Now the government is commenting on the situation, giving advice to a football club. What a farce! :lol:

The farce is the rape sentence he was given. Completely unjust from what I read. He simply had consensual sex with a girl who claimed she was drunk despite boasting about what she did with her friends on Twitter.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANKER » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 pm

It can even be that she blackmailed him... and then played the card of rape. This system can be a disgrace at times, it can ruin lives. If he's guilty, I wouldn't care less even if they burn him.
Call me superstitious but I don't trust this system that blindly.
"Football is very simple." - Kaiser Franck
JANKER

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:46 am

MUTU wrote:
Ottomeister13 wrote:When a guy rapes someone ( and it is proven ) he deserves only one thing, cut his dick off.. People like that dont deserve a 2nd chance. Stuff like that, there is no excuse or sweet talk to justify it.

So if you use your penis incorrectly you get it cut off. If you offend someone using your tongue do you deserve to have it chopped off too?

So you compare badmouthing and raping someone? Words hurt A LOT less then raping someone which leaves a scar for life.. If you cant keep your dick in your pants if someone clearly doesnt want to, why should you have one in the first place ;) ie rape..
Ottomeister13

Postby prasun77 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:53 am

West Ham have signed henry! [source]
8)
Spoiler: show
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 am

Ottomeister13 wrote:If you cant keep your dick in your pants if someone clearly doesnt want to, why should you have one in the first place ;) ie rape..

You use the umbrella term rape too generically. There's different grades, and if you read the Evans case you're left wondering how it was even termed as being rape. In my opinion, it's a misdemeanour at best.

The summary is this:

1. Clayton McDonald found a 19 year old girl and took her to a hotel room and had sex with her.
  2. Clayton McDonald texted Ched Evans telling him he "I’ve got a bird" and invited him over.
  3. By McDonald and Evans' testimony, the girl asked Evans to perform oral sex with her, which he did and eventually led to sex.
  4. By McDonald and Evans' testimony, the girl was enjoying it.
  5. Hotel staff confirmed nobody in the hotel reported any screaming or anything strange.
  6. The girl goes to the police and claimed she has no recollection of how she woke up naked in the hotel room.
  7. Five months before the trial, the girl sent these tweets to her friends:

Remind me never to tell @XXXXXXX when I win big!..... She’s going to kill me! #scaredformylife! Haha!

@XXXXXXX I will get us matching pink Mini Coopers! Haha! Just seen them pictures on Facebook, I forgot bout XXXXXXX! Haha! X

@XXXXXXX I’ll make all your dreams come true XXXXXXX haha.

@XXXXXXX aww,well obvs I’d treat us to an amazing holiday x
  8. The court decides that the girl was too drunk to consent to sex (something which could not be proven) and that McDonald didn't do anything wrong but Evans deserved a 5 year sentence.
  9. On top of this, the Ministry of 'Justice' has blocked the move by Evans to Hibernians because they say strict conditions imposed on sex offenders "effectively rules out working abroad".

So yeah, just go ahead and mark it down as a rape and chop off his penis if you think he deserved it. And chop the dicks off everyone who ever had sex with a drunk girl.

Sources: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -same.html and http://www.chedevans.com/the-disputed-tweets
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:31 am

As controversy rages, UK says footballer Ched Evans cannot play abroad after rape conviction [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 am

MUTU wrote:On top of this, the Ministry of 'Justice' has blocked the move by Evans to Hibernians because they say strict conditions imposed on sex offenders "effectively rules out working abroad".

This I agree with, as sex offenders generally have to meet their respective officers regularly. However you are right.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:40 am

prasun77 wrote:
West Ham have signed henry! [source]
8)
Spoiler: show
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL at the angry people in the comments. They clearly don't understand how online journalism works.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:41 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:On top of this, the Ministry of 'Justice' has blocked the move by Evans to Hibernians because they say strict conditions imposed on sex offenders "effectively rules out working abroad".

This I agree with, as sex offenders generally have to meet their respective officers regularly. However you are right.

So basically the guy spent 2.5 years in jail and will be unable to leave the country (a form of imprisonment) indefinitely, just for having sex with a drunk girl. Come down to Paceville in Malta: this kind of thing happens hundreds of times every weekend and nobody ever cries rape if they can't remember what happened.

Regarding the sex offenders list, it is unjust that they're thrown all in the same list, irrelevant whether someone violently raped multiple women at gunpoint or whether someone had consensual sex with a drunk girl.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:46 am

MUTU wrote:So basically the guy spent 2.5 years in jail and will be unable to leave the country (a form of imprisonment) indefinitely, just for having sex with a drunk girl. Come down to Paceville in Malta: this kind of thing happens hundreds of times every weekend and nobody ever cries rape if they can't remember what happened.

Which is why the case should be reviewed and each case considered whenever the culprit wishes to emigrate to restart his life. What I'm saying is that on the whole one can understand why the British wouldn't let sex offenders leave the country in general. I do agree with your view and think the case should be reviewed (not that anyone can give him the time he spent in jail back or remove people's opinion of him...)
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:50 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MUTU wrote:So basically the guy spent 2.5 years in jail and will be unable to leave the country (a form of imprisonment) indefinitely, just for having sex with a drunk girl. Come down to Paceville in Malta: this kind of thing happens hundreds of times every weekend and nobody ever cries rape if they can't remember what happened.

Which is why the case should be reviewed and each case considered whenever the culprit wishes to emigrate to restart his life. What I'm saying is that on the whole one can understand why the British wouldn't let sex offenders leave the country in general. I do agree with your view and think the case should be reviewed (not that anyone can give him the time he spent in jail back or remove people's opinion of him...)

Yes but at the same time, the guy has probably suffered more than what 90%+ of rape victims suffer. I'm not sure what this girl even suffered... she's probably just pissed off that she was too drunk to remember her crowning glory of having sex with two footballers, something she's highly unlikely to be able to do again.

We live in a time where a male can have sex with a female, or simply be wrongly accused of it, and everyone sympathizes the female and destroys the male for life. In this era, girls claim their fathers touched them and the males get sent to prison and nobody ever trusts them again, not even if the truth comes out. The women's right movements and all that which gave rights to women (who used to be ridiculed by the justice system before) have gone too far and the balance is now tipped greatly into the women's end. It's time for men to win back some rights and restore the balance.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge