You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Fun Thread

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Fun Thread

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:15 pm

I dont have a favourite but here are some I really enjoyed:

Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby AdepT » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Borusse wrote:Should have watched till the end. How can one judge a video when he didnt even watch a half of it? Maybe you should just watch only first half of every game and then tell everyone how the game was. :D

Woah! Hey there. Wrong analogy. :o

I watched the first one completely now. I laughed once on the 'Sooner than you think' joke.
Second one was surely better.

An intelligent man, I must say. Those are very 'thoughtful' jokes. :)
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby krkla » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:43 am

So with todays release of GTA online, i have created a crew called "Death Crew 89" and you are all invited to join. I'm playing on PS3 but if you're playing on Xbox you're still welcome to join if possible, #CrossPlatformDomination #ihate#'s. Let's get filthy rich, dominate Los Santos and just have some good old fun.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby runaway » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:14 am

What kind of fan are you?

Spoiler: show
Types of Fans

1. The bandwagoner: This is the type of fan that supports the top team at that current time. Example: At this time that fan is probably a huge Bayern Munich fan (Possibly Dortmund).

2. The cynic: This is a fan who expects the worst to happen to their team and tends to focus on the negative aspects of their team. Example: After 10 minutes into the match “We are going to lose this game! Oh no look at that!”

3. The denier: This fan will never admit that his team has performed badly or is ever in trouble, to them their team is the best no matter what.

4. The aggressive fan: This is the type of fan that will swear profusely, raise his voice and start fights. You can insult this person’s car, house or family but don’t you EVER insult his team.

5. The manager fan or fanager: This fan believes that they should be the manager of their team and will contrast the coach’s decisions of formations and substitutions.

6. The hater: This is a fan that would rather jump with glee at their rivals losses than cheer their own team.

7. The seasonal fan: This is the type of fan whose mood is dependent on the form of their club. If their club has been winning, they will be a cheery person but any losses and they are depressed for a few days.

8. The optimist: This is a fan who expects everything to go well and only sees the positive in their team.

9. The crazy fan: This fan breaths their team. From duvet covers, to clothing to checking their teams feed immediately after they wake up, this fan will proudly show you who they support.

10. The realist: This fan is honest about his or her team’s strengths and weaknesses. They expect a realistic result from their team.

11. The average Joe: This fan is not obsessed with their team and will watch a game if they can but are not stressed if they miss a game. They don’t really trash talk other teams or brag about their own.

12. The historian: This fan has followed their team since they were young. They enjoy talking about the team’s past and can give you the team’s full history for the past 10 years.

13. The hop-around fan: This fan changes their mind every week. One week they love a striker, the next week they hate him, one week their team is doomed the other week their team is the best in the world.

14. The no fan: These “fans” are simply people who attend a match or watch a game but have actually no idea who or why they are supporting a team. You tend to never see them again.

15. The influencer: This fan tries to get everyone they know to support their team and get as involved into the team as they are.

16. The superficial fan: These are fans that support a team simply for a player’s looks. Examples: Real Madrid for Ronaldo, Manchester United for Beckham, Arsenal for Fabregas etc.

17. The noob: Now this fan can be broken down into 2 subtypes: They will either be hesitant to make any comments as they are not yet confident in their opinions or they will pretend and act like they know everything. Tip: If you do tend to meet this fan, be patient, they can be molded if given the right guidance.

18. The lifetime loyal supporter: This is a fan that will love their team no matter what they do and has been supporting them sincerely ever since they can remember.

19. The black sheep: This is a fan who supports the rival team in a sea of people. This is a very courageous fan. Example: Supporting FC Barcelona during El Clasico. At the Bernabeu. In the Real Madrid section.

20. The family club fan: This is a fan who has followed the family’s ritual of supporting that club.

21. The big mouth: This is a fan who boasts about their team on a continuous basis but if their team loses or has trouble they are no where to be found.

22. The silent victor: This fan simply celebrates his teams wins by himself or keeps to himself if his team loses. They feel no need to express their joy or sadness with others, simply seeing their team win is good enough for them.

23. The avenger: This fan is one who does not easily forget. They will prove you wrong with stats and if you ever diss their team and then their teams beats yours, they will not let you forget it.

24. The crescendo fan: This is a fan who becomes more vocal as their team tends to do better.

25. The one-man fan: This fan supports the club simply for one player.

I started out as a one-man fan because of Alaba, but I think I'm a crazy fan now, as well as a seasonal one. Though because I'm still new to football, I still don't know much so I'm a noob also. :lol:
Last edited by runaway on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:28 am

runaway wrote:What kind of fan are you?

Spoiler: show
Types of Fans

1. The bandwagoner: This is the type of fan that supports the top team at that current time. Example: At this time that fan is probably a huge Bayern Munich fan (Possibly Dortmund).

2. The cynic: This is a fan who expects the worst to happen to their team and tends to focus on the negative aspects of their team. Example: After 10 minutes into the match “We are going to lose this game! Oh no look at that!”

3. The denier: This fan will never admit that his team has performed badly or is ever in trouble, to them their team is the best no matter what.

4. The aggressive fan: This is the type of fan that will swear profusely, raise his voice and start fights. You can insult this person’s car, house or family but don’t you EVER insult his team.

5. The manager fan or fanager: This fan believes that they should be the manager of their team and will contrast the coach’s decisions of formations and substitutions.

6. The hater: This is a fan that would rather jump with glee at their rivals losses than cheer their own team.

7. The seasonal fan: This is the type of fan whose mood is dependent on the form of their club. If their club has been winning, they will be a cheery person but any losses and they are depressed for a few days.

8. The optimist: This is a fan who expects everything to go well and only sees the positive in their team.

9. The crazy fan: This fan breaths their team. From duvet covers, to clothing to checking their teams feed immediately after they wake up, this fan will proudly show you who they support.

10. The realist: This fan is honest about his or her team’s strengths and weaknesses. They expect a realistic result from their team.

11. The average Joe: This fan is not obsessed with their team and will watch a game if they can but are not stressed if they miss a game. They don’t really trash talk other teams or brag about their own.

12. The historian: This fan has followed their team since they were young. They enjoy talking about the team’s past and can give you the team’s full history for the past 10 years.

13. The hop-around fan: This fan changes their mind every week. One week they love a striker, the next week they hate him, one week their team is doomed the other week their team is the best in the world.

14. The no fan: These “fans” are simply people who attend a match or watch a game but have actually no idea who or why they are supporting a team. You tend to never see them again.

15. The influencer: This fan tries to get everyone they know to support their team and get as involved into the team as they are.

16. The superficial fan: These are fans that support a team simply for a player’s looks. Examples: Real Madrid for Ronaldo, Manchester United for Beckham, Arsenal for Fabregas etc.

17. The noob: Now this fan can be broken down into 2 subtypes: They will either be hesitant to make any comments as they are not yet confident in their opinions or they will pretend and act like they know everything. Tip: If you do tend to meet this fan, be patient, they can be molded if given the right guidance.

18. The lifetime loyal supporter: This is a fan that will love their team no matter what they do and has been supporting them sincerely ever since they can remember.

19. The black sheep: This is a fan who supports the rival team in a sea of people. This is a very courageous fan. Example: Supporting FC Barcelona during El Clasico. At the Bernabeu. In the Real Madrid section.

20. The family club fan: This is a fan who has followed the family’s ritual of supporting that club.

21. The big mouth: This is a fan who boasts about their team on a continuous basis but if their team loses or has trouble they are no where to be found.

22. The silent victor: This fan simply celebrates his teams wins by himself or keeps to himself if his team loses. They feel no need to express their joy or sadness with others, simply seeing their team win is good enough for them.

23. The avenger: This fan is one who does not easily forget. They will prove you wrong with stats and if you ever diss their team and then their teams beats yours, they will not let you forget it.

24. The crescendo fan: This is a fan who becomes more vocal as their team tends to do better.

25. The one-man fan: This fan supports the club simply for one player.

Im probabaly a seasonal, optimist, crazy fan :mrgreen: =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby runaway » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Im probabaly a seasonal, optimist, crazy fan :mrgreen: =D>

Probably most people here would say they're a crazy fan. :wink:

The comment about the bandwagoner fan made me smirk knowing this came from a Barca site. I think there are still more bandwagoners in them than ours because of those bandwagoners are fans because of Messi. And since he is still the 'best', they wouldn't jump off it yet.
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MoFattal » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 am

I'll go fot the 'lifetime loyal supporter', 'crazy fan', and 'fanager' :dante:

Isn't there a 'cursing/ranting fan'? Dear Robben and co. gets a fair amount of those from me every now and then ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 am

5, 8, 18, 23
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Badger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Interesting list. I'd like to consider myself as something in between 10 and 11 - except that for 10 I'm possibly not as realistic as I'd like to think I am and for 11 I'm not at all happy to miss a match.

Missing from the list may be "The Local Fan", someone who went to the club's matches because that was the closest major club to where he/she lived. In the late 90s I lived in Kempten and Bayern was may local club - indeed the only major club I've ever had within travelling distance of where I lived.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby runaway » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:32 pm

MoFattal wrote:I'll go fot the 'lifetime loyal supporter', 'crazy fan', and 'fanager'

Isn't there a 'cursing/ranting fan'? Dear Robben and co. gets a fair amount of those from me every now and then

Yeah, cursing/ranting fans are totally common, they totally missed that one.

FCBayernMunchen wrote:5, 8, 18, 23

Badger wrote:Interesting list. I'd like to consider myself as something in between 10 and 11 - except that for 10 I'm possibly not as realistic as I'd like to think I am and for 11 I'm not at all happy to miss a match.

Missing from the list may be "The Local Fan", someone who went to the club's matches because that was the closest major club to where he/she lived. In the late 90s I lived in Kempten and Bayern was may local club - indeed the only major club I've ever had within travelling distance of where I lived.

Another one they missed. I think this is will be a common reason especially for neutrals and newbies in football.

Thanks for sharing. Interesting how we see ourselves as fans. :D
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby runaway » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:58 am

runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MoFattal » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:36 am

Now how much does that make Real sound stupid?!
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 pm

It's not true, unless you're only considering the first XI.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:37 pm

MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby runaway » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:25 pm

runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines