1) They’ve signed Robert Lewandowski.
2) Their President once gave Dortmund’s President a ride home after a night of drinking and held his head over a toilet.
3) They are activating Jurgen Klopp’s contract’s release clause this summer.
4) They were expecting to be paid interest on that loan nine years ago.
5) Dortmund is totally corporate. Their executives wear suits and ties and shit.
6) Uli Hoeness had his taxes prepared by a Dortmund accountant.
7) As a teenager, Munich’s General Manager kissed Dortmund’s GM’s sister, but didn’t tell him about it at the time.
8 ) Pep Guardiola almost signed on to coach Dortmund, but then settled on Munich.
9) They almost ironically signed Nuri Sahin.
10) They’re not really signing Mario Gotze. Especially after his injury. Psyche!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests