You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

From the 7 continents

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Well,I'm from

Europe
104
43%
Asia
55
23%
North America
54
22%
South America(It would be interesting to find one)
12
5%
Africa
8
3%
Oceania(Australia + New Zealand + Other there)
7
3%
Antartica(Why did i just add this one)
2
1%
 
Total votes : 242

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:19 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I know for sure that Slo chicks are damn hot!!...:)..

yeah Slovakian ones for sure !

ever heard that Greeks are the hottest one in 2006 - 7 ? :lol:
thats coz we have lots of sex haha


Having lots of sex doesn't make people the hottest...You know about pigs right...hey. it was just a joke..don't take it personally..LOL..I just used it as a ref...

Did you see Donald Trump's Slovenian wife?? :shock:

haha indeed it does mean ,that we have sex lots coz we are hot and loving to f all the time. when you will visit mediterranean countries you will understand what the heckim talking about :D italians and greekos are the hottest, not coz im greek but coz its the truth :wink:
pigs aint human man
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:20 am

no i meant Slovakian
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:20 am

Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I know for sure that Slo chicks are damn hot!!...:)..


Slovenian or Slovakian?


anyways, I dig scandinavian chicks but dunno...I´d rather have latina chick. :oops:


I was talking about Slovenian...But ya...all women are loveable. aren't they?...:)


Not all. I mean they can be cute but darn stupid.


thus = blondes :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:21 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I know for sure that Slo chicks are damn hot!!...:)..


Slovenian or Slovakian?


anyways, I dig scandinavian chicks but dunno...I´d rather have latina chick. :oops:


I was talking about Slovenian...But ya...all women are loveable. aren't they?...:)


Not all. I mean they can be cute but darn stupid.


thus = blondes :lol:


and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Paddy » Sun May 13, 2007 12:22 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I know for sure that Slo chicks are damn hot!!...:)..

yeah Slovakian ones for sure !

ever heard that Greeks are the hottest one in 2006 - 7 ? :lol:
thats coz we have lots of sex haha


Having lots of sex doesn't make people the hottest...You know about pigs right...hey. it was just a joke..don't take it personally..LOL..I just used it as a ref...

Did you see Donald Trump's Slovenian wife?? :shock:


The funny thing about her is that she tries to hide the fact she´s Slovenian. But yeah she´s hot.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:22 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Paddy wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:I know for sure that Slo chicks are damn hot!!...:)..


Slovenian or Slovakian?


anyways, I dig scandinavian chicks but dunno...I´d rather have latina chick. :oops:


I was talking about Slovenian...But ya...all women are loveable. aren't they?...:)


Not all. I mean they can be cute but darn stupid.


thus = blondes :lol:


and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:24 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:


We have one above you.. :P
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:27 am

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:


We have one above you.. :P

you dont want to start this , but i do love blondes in a very very very special way...you cant imagine the experience to date swedish ones , danish, some british as well....uuuh . But just like paddy i love blondes ( though he doesnt want to admit ) but i love more brunettes.

Hye Paddy dude, if you had a blonde blonde and HOT babe right there m woould you say no ? hahah darn if you did id say your a fag and no offense :lol: :lol:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:33 am

hahahaha..

Actually I like all kinds...No preference whatsoever.. :D ..Good chocolates come in different wrappers.... :wink:
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:33 am

true :D
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Paddy » Sun May 13, 2007 12:40 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:


We have one above you.. :P

you dont want to start this , but i do love blondes in a very very very special way...you cant imagine the experience to date swedish ones , danish, some british as well....uuuh . But just like paddy i love blondes ( though he doesnt want to admit ) but i love more brunettes.

Hye Paddy dude, if you had a blonde blonde and HOT babe right there m woould you say no ? hahah darn if you did id say your a fag and no offense :lol: :lol:


I am a bit biased because there´s one I know that I dislike. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:41 am

Paddy wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:


We have one above you.. :P

you dont want to start this , but i do love blondes in a very very very special way...you cant imagine the experience to date swedish ones , danish, some british as well....uuuh . But just like paddy i love blondes ( though he doesnt want to admit ) but i love more brunettes.

Hye Paddy dude, if you had a blonde blonde and HOT babe right there m woould you say no ? hahah darn if you did id say your a fag and no offense :lol: :lol:



hmmm i wonder which one .and why...

I am a bit biased because there´s one I know that I dislike. :lol:
:roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Paddy » Sun May 13, 2007 12:44 am

Schweini_rules wrote:
Paddy wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:and I absolutely adore blondes!!!! hehe...


tell me who doesnt ? :lol:


We have one above you.. :P

you dont want to start this , but i do love blondes in a very very very special way...you cant imagine the experience to date swedish ones , danish, some british as well....uuuh . But just like paddy i love blondes ( though he doesnt want to admit ) but i love more brunettes.

Hye Paddy dude, if you had a blonde blonde and HOT babe right there m woould you say no ? hahah darn if you did id say your a fag and no offense :lol: :lol:



hmmm i wonder which one .and why...

I am a bit biased because there´s one I know that I dislike. :lol:
:roll:


You **** up the quote. And I´d rather not talk about her. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Image
User avatar
Paddy
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:45 am

hahahaahaha yeah well
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:46 am

my apologies :roll:
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest