You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football videos

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Perseverance&Potential - A Bayern Munich Compilation

Postby Element » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm

GREAT Video but with 2 problems

1-The TITLE

How are people and Bayern FAns supposed to Find this video with this title ?????!!!!
(Perseverance&Potential.mpg)

U Should have named it , Bayern Perseverance&Potential

2-The idea : U Directly jumped from 1999 to 2001 to 2010 !!!! which is not a good idea (if u want to make A Top Compilation)

The rest (Directing , Scenes , effects ETC) is just perfect
=================
Another problem is opening a new thread for this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=620&start=150

we have A Thread For that (WEll u opened a thread and mackoy moved , so why open it one more time :Wink: )

EDIT : Do u know that the 3 penalties Kahn saved in 2001 were taken By left footed palyers !!!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.

That was the reaction I intended. Its supposed to be emotional :).

Good point Element about the title. I only intended to share it mainly with this forum members as they are the "real & true" Bayern Fans. I will rename the title in Youtube.

About the jump. My Hands were tied since it was close to impossible for me to get early footage of Bayern games that were not such monumental matches like the 1999 CL and 2001 CL Final. Some other games I got were the Getafa and Zenit matches but with that alone I could not do the whole era.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Very good video, it's near perfect actually.
The video made me feel very sad at the beginning and smile and happy at the 2001 celebrations.

About the jump, a Ballack and Makaay celebration would be nice also. Those two were also very important in making Bayern what it is today.

Once again, great video, it's even emotional. Can't say that about many videos on youtube.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm

Good video.I liked it.
But you didn't even include Gomez for 2 secs. ??Why ?
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm

But you didn't even include Gomez for 2 secs. ??Why ?

I wanted to but all the clips of him were not very emotional since hes not that kind of player and most of the ones I had were him missing chances :X.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby armbrust » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Awesome aequitas, i gave you 5 stars. At start i didnt like to much the 99 part , but when i saw the entire video i undestood the whole idea.

Element: you just destroyed my happy day after the video.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Element » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:03 pm

armbrust wrote:Element: you just destroyed my happy day after the video.

Why is that ?!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:04 am

Love the side-by-side of old heroes and new ones. I didn't quite understand the beginning until I watched the whole thing. The concept reminds me of our local german club here in Southern California known as Der Phoenix. So, just like Germany after WWII, Bayern rose from the ashes of the '99 CL loss to those bastards at ManU to become CL Champion in '01. That team is my second favorite, only behind the ultimate Bayern team of '74-'75. I would love to add the '09-'10 team to that short list of favorites!

Good job! I really enjoyed it.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:04 am

nur4Bayern..I really wished I was around during that era of utter dominance by Bayern. The only other club that can claim such dominance as Bayern had is Ajax with cruyff. I am happy you enjoyed the video.

That team is my second favorite, only behind the ultimate Bayern team of '74-'75. I would love to add the '09-'10 team to that short list of favorites!

I second that. I want this seasons team to rival 2001's achievements. :D.

Element. Is it ok to start a separate thread for videos created by me here since it might get lost in the other thread? Since this is the MISC. section anyway do we really have to be super-organized here as well? :(. If not I am ok with getting this moved to the other section in a few days after everyone has had a chance to see it. I just wanted everyone in this forum to see it.

I would also be willing to take any suggestions as to my next video. I am still pondering what to make. I could make either

a) A short trailer/preview of Bayern-Fiorentina but I dont think thats a major clash...since we are going to roll through them anyway :? :wink:

b) A tribute to the German National Team and their chances in the world cup.

c) A video about the amazing youth talent that is cropping up in Germany..Kroos, Ozil, Marin, Badstuber, Muller, Hummels, Boateng...etc.

Any other suggestions would be useful as well.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:Element. Is it ok to start a separate thread for videos created by me here since it might get lost in the other thread? Since this is the MISC. section anyway do we really have to be super-organized here as well? . If not I am ok with getting this moved to the other section in a few days after everyone has had a chance to see it. I just wanted everyone in this forum to see it.

Sorry for saying this Element but your not a moderator (at least not yet) and i know you want to organize things but your being a pain in the ass.I prefer Mackoy to tell us what to do.
If MUTU chooses you as a mod then i will be OK with everything you do.No offence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May i ask where u find all this material and what program are u using Aequitas ?
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Aequitas1987 wrote:A tribute to the German National Team and their chances in the world cup.

Go for this one

No one on Youtube watches previews !!!!

and about talents , Well we haven't seen much of them so it can wait till the end of WC2010

and ,make sure that the title is Something Special

Aequitas1987 wrote:as Bayern had is Ajax with cruyff.

and Real Madrid with Puskas and Di stefano

shpati_L1 wrote:Sorry for saying this Element but your not a moderator (at least not yet) and i know you want to organize things but your being a pain in the ass.I prefer Mackoy to tell us what to do.
If MUTU chooses you as a mod then i will be OK with everything you do.No offence.

U could have said that in A less Offending way

However , I Have been organized Since my early childhood so it is "mostly" my fault , but i always check out the BIG Forums

like Transfermarkt.de , There are no such things as duplicate threads (Which are easy to find here , and ask Mackoy about that)
, Oliver kahn had 10 Threads !!!!!!)

on Transfermarkt , i opened A thread Called What is Schweinsteigers best position ? (Which was An important thread that time)

and guess what happened , I Become 10 Reports , Curses from every user who saw this thread , and A PM from a Moderator there

So this is why
shpati_L1 wrote:If MUTU chooses you as a mod then i will be OK with everything you do

U Will Be forced to :wink:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Element wrote:U Will Be forced to

No i won't.
1.You will be a mod not a king.
2.If u force me to do something or delete my threads/posts you will be removed.
3.If u keep talking like this no one will chose you as a mod.

Sorry Aequitas for spamming your thread but i HAD to reply to this.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:13 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:No i won't.
1.You will be a mod not a king.
2.If u force me to do something or delete my threads/posts you will be removed.
3.If u keep talking like this no one will chose you as a mod.

Sorry Aequitas for spamming your thread but i HAD to reply to this

Why are u taking it so serious man

I Have put the :wink: To make sure that u know that i am kidding

But it seems that it did not work out like i wanted it to go out (well , u cant see my face )

And about King , There Are kings Everywhere except on the internet , on the internet all people are same (They must have an account with password and ETC)

So calm down and take it easy man

I am not demanding An apology , but i want U To know what i meant
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

whatever i have to go now :@:@:@.
ooh btw dont worry i wont apologise because i didn't do anything wrong.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Aequitas1987 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Calm down guys. There is no garrincha here :).

I used Adobe Premiere CS3. Footage I have gathered from LOTS of places...it took me as long to get the footage as it took to make the video. I can tell you about a few of the sources if you are interested. Am i allowed to post links to other forums here?
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge