You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football videos

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football videos

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Guyz, watch this video... I thought the Fenerbahce vs galatasaray rivalry will be heavy but not this BRUTAL!

appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:38 pm

appudds wrote:uyz, watch this video... I thought the Fenerbahce vs galatasaray rivalry will be heavy but not this BRUTAL!

Every Footbal Fanatic Knows The Fact That Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce is the most Brutal Rivalry !!!!
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Element wrote:Every Footbal Fanatic Knows The Fact That Galatasaray vs Fenerbahce is the most Brutal Rivalry !!!

I thought that the Celtic-Rangers rivalry was the most brutal!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

appudds wrote:I thought that the Celtic-Rangers rivalry was the most brutal!

No

Most Brutal Rivalries

1-Galatasaray Vs Fenerbahce

TIED ON 1 -River plate vs Boca Juniors (The leaders of the both teams hooligans became a life ban from entering any sport facility in Argentina for the rest of their lifes!!!_

3- Besiktas vs Galatasaray or Fenerbahce

4-Ahly Cairo vs Zamalek (Egyptian and african top teams)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:19 pm

I wish i could watch the Fenerbahce-Galatasaray match atleast once in my lifetime live in the stadium! :mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Football Videos / Compilations

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey guys. I dont know if such a thread existed before but it seems to be deep down in the graveyard where all threads go when they die. I figured we might as well create a thread for all of us to share Football Videos / Compilations. A lot of us seem to spend an awful lot of time on these forums so sometimes when its a bit quiet it would be nice to pass the time by watching a few videos.

Only request: PLEASE DO NOT FILL THIS THREAD UP WITH RONALDO AND MESSI Videos. Like every other football compilation website or forum anywhere. Try to post Bayern Videos but we should not restrict ourselves to that. If you enjoy a music video of football with a player you respect or just a well made one you should share it.

I will start us off by posting a FCB Compilation of 2009-2010
It is not made by me. Credit goes to Soccerpulse and specifically this video was made for a big Hungarian Bayern fansite. Its preety solid. It just jumps around a lot between the Klinsman and LVG Era and i wish there were more clips from the Wolfsburg and Juventus game instead of Audi Cup...but i really like the ending :D. I hope we see lots of those kind of endings in the months to come.

FCB Compilation Video

Toni Kroos Top Goals Compilation
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Football Videos / Compilations

Postby Element » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 am

we HAVE a tHREAD FOR THAT

AND IT IS ALSO ON THE FIRST PAGE !!!!!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=620&start=135

MACKOY MOVE THIS THREAD
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 pm

=P~
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7e7R_0- ... re=related

he shot it with his weaker left foot !!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Use the youtube tag if posting a youtube video.

[youtube][/youtube]
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:32 am

mackoy wrote:Use the youtube tag if posting a youtube video.

I wanted to but didn't know how.
Sorry.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MaCk0y » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:53 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:
mackoy wrote:Use the youtube tag if posting a youtube video.

I wanted to but didn't know how.
Sorry.

Just highlight the link and press the 'youtube' button located above the message box (next to font colour).
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Perseverance&Potential - A Bayern Munich Compilation

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey guys.

It seems like LVG Half time talks have had an indirect affect on me and motivated me to make a Video Compilation that pays homage to the struggles and achievements of Bayern Munich in the last decade +1. I personally believe that this current crop of players have the potential to achieve a lot and they are the best set of players we have had since 2001 (even better than ballack and makaay era).

I am not very skilled with movie making software such as premiere but i hope i am creative enough to highlight the main themes of the video. I hope you guys like it as much as i had fun making it. I will post a youtube link (double-click it for a larger resolution)but i personally recommend downloading it from rapidshare which is uploading as I type this. I personally prefer the first half of the movie because the second half was much tricker to sync with my limited skill-set.

I would love your feedback. What you liked best about it? What was your fav scene? What you hated about it? What can i do better...IF i can ever be bothered to make another one. Maybe after our 2009-2010 season when we have won the 6trophies i will consider making one. :wink:

Code: Select all
http://rapidshare.com/files/350492193/Perseverance_Potential.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/350516157/Perseverance_Potential.part2.rar
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Re: Perseverance&Potential - A Bayern Munich Compilation

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 pm

I enjoyed the video:)

BUt that first scene at Camp Nou was bothering me hehe
And when ever I see that moment at San Siro when Kahn saves that penalty i get very emotional and my eyes are starting to get wet:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Re: Perseverance&Potential - A Bayern Munich Compilation

Postby medjahedm » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:09 pm

Great video! Whenever I see a compilation like that I feel so proud of supporting an amazing team like Bayern. I actually like the scenes at the beginning from Barcelona. It shows how strong of a team Bayern is to be able to come back 2 years later and win after that game. I have a few friends who support Man U and whenever they bring up 99' i just mention how we won it two years later anyway.
medjahedm
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge