You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football videos

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:54 pm

loool :mrgreen:
didnt understand whats wrong with the penalties tho :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:56 pm

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:06 pm

Poor me....Youtube is banned in my office...:)...and I rarely check out this thread at home..:( Maybe I should start...:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:25 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Poor me....Youtube is banned in my office...:)...and I rarely check out this thread at home..:( Maybe I should start...:D

yes u should :)
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:29 pm

In the future let's put some football (soccer) ralated videos please :mrgreen:
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:22 pm

supr4king wrote:loooool :lol:
the guy with glasses is funny

He looks like a spinning football by the way he twirls. What really got me was the guy who looked like Bastian. I hope the game was exciting because I feel sorry for the fans having to suffer through those folks' singing.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby diegis » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:25 pm

here is a sad video :cry:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FC Bajern » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:36 pm

nice video, that's the only reason I hate manchester united. and poor Escobar :(
FC Bajern

Postby diegis » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:49 am

diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fa » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:07 pm

hahahahha, that last goal was great :D I just hope this never happens to me :P
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:01 pm

hmmm ok with the last goal, but what was going on with that Dortmund player? his d*ck was hanging loose for like a minute. he wasn't wearing any underwear or something? WTF? lol and the little kid with the chelsea uniform faked the handshake with Gerard lol great find. keep it up
FC Bajern

Postby kevh26 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:27 pm

that kid's fake handshake was an absolute classic!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:46 pm

I liked the one when the medic rushes to the field, slips and ends up doing a sliding tackle on the injured played.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:26 pm

That was sooooo funny. :lol: I loved the fake handshake, and I loved how the little boy put his hand to his nose like he was saying "ha, ha" and then he winks at Gerard.

I also loved how the medic slipped while he was carrying the player off the field. LOL!! The player thought it was safer to hop off the field then to be carry off by the medic. LOL!!

BTW...don't athletes wear at least a jock strap to protect the family jewels? Why on earth would a player go commando? Oh, I think that is Sebastian Kehl who let it all hang out.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:16 am

Relive the moment of glory

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge