You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Hattrick

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:09 pm

Does anyone here play Hattrick? It's an addictive text-based online soccer management game.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby diegis » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:42 pm

i played but now i dont :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

a little happiness of bayern fan

Postby Der Kaiserin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:34 pm

next round

Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:03 am

Nice. This is a computer game, right? It'd be pretty cool if it turned out this way.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:27 am

Yeah I got Football Manager 2007 :) I started off with Bayern, played for a while, then tried a more difficult challenge... I'm now playing with St. Pauli and in my 3rd season I am playing in the first division, having won promotion in both of my previous 2 seasons.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:51 am

These games seem to be boring.We have to wait a lot for one season to get over.It's not much of a challenge
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:37 am

dracus wrote:These games seem to be boring.We have to wait a lot for one season to get over.It's not much of a challenge

what are u talking about man :D
football manager rulz :D :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:34 pm

Haha in my football manager, Bayern spent 46.5 million euros on a 20 year old player I hadn't heard about. but Magath was not coach because he was sacked almost immediately and replaced with Marcelo Lippi.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:05 am

MUTU wrote:Haha in my football manager, Bayern spent 46.5 million euros on a 20 year old player I hadn't heard about. but Magath was not coach because he was sacked almost immediately and replaced with Marcelo Lippi.

Let's hope that it soon turns into a reality :D :twisted:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:13 pm

I actually broke my copy within 5 hours of playing it on the day I got it... man utd in the champions league... second round tie, I led 3-0 on aggregate and was playing the second leg at home... 'how can you lose?' I hear you cry...

kahn... injured in 2nd minute...

rensing... sent off 30 or so minutes in

still 0-0

van buyten and demichelis sent off after about 60 minutes

still 0-0

80 or so minutes in, saha scored a penalty, ronney doubled the lead on 85 ish minutes and who else but little ole gunnar scored the equaliser on 92 minutes, also scoring the winner in extra time...

needless to say the disc is no longer!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm

kevh26 wrote:I actually broke my copy within 5 hours of playing it on the day I got it... man utd in the champions league... second round tie, I led 3-0 on aggregate and was playing the second leg at home... 'how can you lose?' I hear you cry...

still 0-0

still 0-0

80 or so minutes in, saha scored a penalty, ronney doubled the lead on 85 ish minutes and who else but little ole gunnar scored the equaliser on 92 minutes, also scoring the winner in extra time...

:lol: it sucks... really
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:33 pm

kevh26 wrote:I actually broke my copy within 5 hours of playing it on the day I got it... man utd in the champions league... second round tie, I led 3-0 on aggregate and was playing the second leg at home... 'how can you lose?' I hear you cry...

still 0-0

still 0-0

You tried very hard to make it look worse when compared to 99. :D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:01 am

Oh my kevh26! Yes, it's really buggy in that there are LOADS of red cards and injuries. They happen way too often. But breaking the disc... that's kinda drastic!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Der Kaiserin » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:51 pm

still 0-0

still 0-0

I want one moment in time - say some word to you it is "โคตรซวย"
-.-
Der Kaiserin
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:29 pm

Der Kaiserin wrote:

still 0-0

still 0-0

I want one moment in time - say some word to you it is "โคตรซวย"
-.-

Yeah he is โคตรซวย(terribly unlucky) like bayern :)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to The Lounge