You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Postby medin69 » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 am

1.Bayern
2.Internazionale
3.Sevilla
4.Lyon
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:51 am

1) Bayern Munich
    2) -
    3) -
    4) -

Anyone playing Euro 2008 ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Name your starting 11 on fifa 2008

Postby shwas55 » Sat May 03, 2008 10:39 am

I play Bayern

Kahn

D:
Lucio
Alex
Lahm
Jensen

M:
Ribery
Ballack
Quaresma

F:
Benzeema
Klose
Toni
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Sat May 03, 2008 12:46 pm

i play with bayern...my first 11 players in squad are Kahn,Lahm,Dani Alves, Lucio, Barzagli, Ribery, Van der Vaart, De Rossi, Nani, Toni, Benzema...reserves are Huntelaar, Klose, Aquilani, Doni, Demichelis, ...
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby from syria » Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm

byren munchin
germany
from syria
Getting the hang of it

Postby degenha2 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Bayern Munich
German Nat'l Team
Valencia
Tottenham
Real Madrid
Croatia
United States
degenha2
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby hans » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:50 am

ma fav teams : Bayern
German
Werder Bremen
schalke
hans
Getting the hang of it

Re: FIFA / PES

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Has anyone played FIFA 09 yet? When you do Manager mode and select Bayern as your team, the first e-mail you receive is something like this:
"Merchandise of Lukas Podolski is very popular! He is the fan's favourite. Play him regularly!" :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Has anyone got fifa 09 yet, I preordered mine but it hasn't came yet. If you have could you please tell me what Ballack is rated in the game and if Kahn is in the game for the legends team

Thanks in advance.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:02 pm

Ballack's rating is 84. About Kahn, I think there's no Legend team. There is a Classic XI and a World XI team and you have to unlock them by buying them from the fan shop, so I cannot tell you. Sorry.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 pm

I play FIFA09 manager mode with Bayern, my squad is- Adler- Sagnol, Garay, Demichelis, Lahm- Schweini, Hamšik, Ridwell[or something like this, bought him from Everton, just 17 yrs old], Ribery- Gomis[my top scorer] and Poldi. Poldi is fan favourite. I also bought talents like Barragan, Vela[95 OVR at 6th season], Ramsey, Sahar, Galvan[15yrs old, once played in Mexico top division in real life], Bale, Balotelli, Marin, Baxter[16 yrs old, 93 OVR at 6th season] and other future stars. Micho has 2 red`s already and this is only January in first season. I sold Toni to HSV and he is second best striker in league[12 goals, Gomis has 23]. I sold Klose too, to Bolton. Butt is sold to Gladbach,

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:39 pm

mackoy wrote:Ballack's rating is 84. About Kahn, I think there's no Legend team. There is a Classic XI and a World XI team and you have to unlock them by buying them from the fan shop, so I cannot tell you. Sorry.

Thanks alot mackoy, I am glad Ballack still has a reasonable rating and I am dissapointed that Kahn is not in the classic x1 as in fifa 08 there is only one keeper Ravelli from Sweden. I should get the game tommoro and hopefully it will be as good as I think it will be!

Thanks Again.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:42 pm

ballackfcb wrote:
mackoy wrote:Ballack's rating is 84. About Kahn, I think there's no Legend team. There is a Classic XI and a World XI team and you have to unlock them by buying them from the fan shop, so I cannot tell you. Sorry.

Thanks alot mackoy, I am glad Ballack still has a reasonable rating and I am dissapointed that Kahn is not in the classic x1 as in fifa 08 there is only one keeper Ravelli from Sweden. I should get the game tommoro and hopefully it will be as good as I think it will be!

Thanks Again.

I wanted to unlock Classic XI, but I unlocked third FCB kits, cos i have manager with them and I love all 3 kits. I play cup matches with white[unlocked] kits. :D

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:09 pm

ballackfcb wrote:

Thanks Again.

I think you misread. I didn't tell you that Kahn is not in the Classic XI. I said that I don't know because I did not unlock it since I just started playing it. Maybe he is in the Classic XI! :wink:

Wow reiniksrobis. You already in the sixth season ? On which platform are you playing it?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:08 pm

mackoy wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:

Thanks Again.

I think you misread. I didn't tell you that Kahn is not in the Classic XI. I said that I don't know because I did not unlock it since I just started playing it. Maybe he is in the Classic XI! :wink:

Wow reiniksrobis. You already in the sixth season ? On which platform are you playing it?

No, I`m not in sixth season, Team management- Player growth, you can see your players development. I have two games till end of the first season. ;)

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge