You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby bayern4l » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:That's a great game. I finished that a couple of months before and recently got the Revelations. This game gets better and better every edition. Online mode is great. You get to assassinate online bastards more creatively this time around :P

Yes, I am really amazed with the game, I didn't played the previous parts, but after Brotherhood I intend to play Revelations too :) . I read that AC3 is going to be released this year.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby KAHN » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:56 pm

bayern4l wrote:
MoFattal wrote:That's a great game. I finished that a couple of months before and recently got the Revelations. This game gets better and better every edition. Online mode is great. You get to assassinate online bastards more creatively this time around :P

Yes, I am really amazed with the game, I didn't played the previous parts, but after Brotherhood I intend to play Revelations too :) . I read that AC3 is going to be released this year.

Brotherhood is better then Revelations IMO. But if you can try to play AC II so you can complete Enzios story. Also AC III is coming in October 30.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby BayernLove » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Joe Hart injured, out for 8 months. Loaned a super replacement in Mandanda though! Probably could've gone with Neuer but hey, you gots ta do what you gots ta do!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 am

****. Knocked out of the CL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BY CHELSEA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby bayern4l » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

KAHN wrote:But if you can try to play AC II so you can complete Enzios story.

Yes, I intend to do that so I could understand the whole story :)
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm

BayernLove wrote:
MoFattal wrote:If you're good enough in FIFA12 ( 8) ) let me kick your ass online sometimes :evil:

Xbox 360 or PS3?

PS3
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Anyone plays FIFA 12 on PC?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

You do :P
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

With the 100 euros a year that I save, I upgrade my PC so I am always a step ahead of console gamers. Plus, my PC is faster for other things I use it for, as a result.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

With the 100 euros a year that I save, I upgrade my PC so I am always a step ahead of console gamers. Plus, my PC is faster for other things I use it for, as a result.

Strange, all these coming from a M$ Windows die-hard fan, who under normal circumstances would have to pay a lot more to have official windows, M$ office, photoshop etc. in his PC. Imagine if you had to pay for all those and not "download" them for free...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

They removed the LAN/Direct IP feature from FIFA 12. You don't need to spend 100 euros a year to stay ahead of the consoles. They were already outdated when they came out! :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

Strange, all these coming from a M$ Windows die-hard fan, who under normal circumstances would have to pay a lot more to have official windows, M$ office, photoshop etc. in his PC. Imagine if you had to pay for all those and not "download" them for free...

Your argument is that I should pay more money to MS? Strange coming from someone who wants to use open source OSes in order to avoid paying money to Microsoft, but then pays them 60 euros a year in order to play online (never mind the cost of the hardware)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm

MaCk0y wrote:They removed the LAN/Direct IP feature from FIFA 12. You don't need to spend 100 euros a year to stay ahead of the consoles. They were already outdated when they came out! :P

You can use Gameranger which allows you to play online in an easier way than LAN/Direct IP did. Plus you can play 3v3, 2 vs PC etc.

And, because you are connected directly to the opponent, there is less lag. On XboX, you are both connected to the Microsoft servers so data has to first go to their servers and then from their servers to your opponent, rather than the direct line you would get with Gameranger.

Seriously, it is so much better.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 pm

OK, this is embarassing. Gameranger cannot be used for FIFA 12. Sorry about that. While I had used it extensively on FIFA 11, I have only just installed FIFA 12 and my assumption was incorrect.

It seems like it is no longer possible to play FIFA in multiplayer mode over the Internet without having to either pay for the original game, console hardware, subscription fees, or a mix of these.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 pm

MUTU wrote:OK, this is embarassing. Gameranger cannot be used for FIFA 12. Sorry about that. While I had used it extensively on FIFA 11, I have only just installed FIFA 12 and my assumption was incorrect.

It seems like it is no longer possible to play FIFA in multiplayer mode over the Internet without having to either pay for the original game, console hardware, subscription fees, or a mix of these.

That's what I was trying to tell you! Gameranger, Hamachi and Tunngle need the game to support LAN, else they don't work to create a virtual network, but you know that!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge