You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.
 

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby bayern4l » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:26 pm

MoFattal wrote:That's a great game. I finished that a couple of months before and recently got the Revelations. This game gets better and better every edition. Online mode is great. You get to assassinate online bastards more creatively this time around :P


Yes, I am really amazed with the game, I didn't played the previous parts, but after Brotherhood I intend to play Revelations too :) . I read that AC3 is going to be released this year.
Manuel Neuer
User avatar
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm
Location: 46°06′N 19°39′E
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby KAHN » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:56 pm

bayern4l wrote:
MoFattal wrote:That's a great game. I finished that a couple of months before and recently got the Revelations. This game gets better and better every edition. Online mode is great. You get to assassinate online bastards more creatively this time around :P


Yes, I am really amazed with the game, I didn't played the previous parts, but after Brotherhood I intend to play Revelations too :) . I read that AC3 is going to be released this year.

Brotherhood is better then Revelations IMO. But if you can try to play AC II so you can complete Enzios story. Also AC III is coming in October 30.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
User avatar
KAHN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:59 am
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 550 times
Been thanked: 73 times
Gender: Male

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby BayernLove » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Joe Hart injured, out for 8 months. Loaned a super replacement in Mandanda though! Probably could've gone with Neuer but hey, you gots ta do what you gots ta do!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 am

****. Knocked out of the CL :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BY CHELSEA :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :x :x
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
User avatar
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5647
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Kuwait
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 1922 times
Been thanked: 699 times
Gender: Male

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby bayern4l » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

KAHN wrote:But if you can try to play AC II so you can complete Enzios story.


Yes, I intend to do that so I could understand the whole story :)
Manuel Neuer
User avatar
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 679
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm
Location: 46°06′N 19°39′E
National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:23 pm

BayernLove wrote:
MoFattal wrote:If you're good enough in FIFA12 ( 8) ) let me kick your ass online sometimes :evil:

Xbox 360 or PS3?


PS3
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Anyone plays FIFA 12 on PC?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

You do :P
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11097
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2537 times
Been thanked: 2328 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 pm

Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

With the 100 euros a year that I save, I upgrade my PC so I am always a step ahead of console gamers. Plus, my PC is faster for other things I use it for, as a result.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:06 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

With the 100 euros a year that I save, I upgrade my PC so I am always a step ahead of console gamers. Plus, my PC is faster for other things I use it for, as a result.


Strange, all these coming from a M$ Windows die-hard fan, who under normal circumstances would have to pay a lot more to have official windows, M$ office, photoshop etc. in his PC. Imagine if you had to pay for all those and not "download" them for free...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
User avatar
AvatarX
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7986
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: Metaverse
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 754 times
Been thanked: 886 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 pm

They removed the LAN/Direct IP feature from FIFA 12. You don't need to spend 100 euros a year to stay ahead of the consoles. They were already outdated when they came out! :P
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5891
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1757 times
Been thanked: 1456 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

AvatarX wrote:
MUTU wrote:Yes, I do. I have an XboX as well but I don't want to spend approximately 100 Euro a year just to play FIFA online (live account and cost of purchase of game), when I can download it for free :twisted: and play it online on my PC with BETTER GRAPHICS AND SOUND, and the same exact XboX controller (plus I have other controllers and also a keyboard).

With the 100 euros a year that I save, I upgrade my PC so I am always a step ahead of console gamers. Plus, my PC is faster for other things I use it for, as a result.


Strange, all these coming from a M$ Windows die-hard fan, who under normal circumstances would have to pay a lot more to have official windows, M$ office, photoshop etc. in his PC. Imagine if you had to pay for all those and not "download" them for free...

Your argument is that I should pay more money to MS? Strange coming from someone who wants to use open source OSes in order to avoid paying money to Microsoft, but then pays them 60 euros a year in order to play online (never mind the cost of the hardware)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:49 pm

MaCk0y wrote:They removed the LAN/Direct IP feature from FIFA 12. You don't need to spend 100 euros a year to stay ahead of the consoles. They were already outdated when they came out! :P

You can use Gameranger which allows you to play online in an easier way than LAN/Direct IP did. Plus you can play 3v3, 2 vs PC etc.

And, because you are connected directly to the opponent, there is less lag. On XboX, you are both connected to the Microsoft servers so data has to first go to their servers and then from their servers to your opponent, rather than the direct line you would get with Gameranger.

Seriously, it is so much better.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 pm

OK, this is embarassing. Gameranger cannot be used for FIFA 12. Sorry about that. While I had used it extensively on FIFA 11, I have only just installed FIFA 12 and my assumption was incorrect.

It seems like it is no longer possible to play FIFA in multiplayer mode over the Internet without having to either pay for the original game, console hardware, subscription fees, or a mix of these.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31957
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5652 times
Been thanked: 8447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 pm

MUTU wrote:OK, this is embarassing. Gameranger cannot be used for FIFA 12. Sorry about that. While I had used it extensively on FIFA 11, I have only just installed FIFA 12 and my assumption was incorrect.

It seems like it is no longer possible to play FIFA in multiplayer mode over the Internet without having to either pay for the original game, console hardware, subscription fees, or a mix of these.


That's what I was trying to tell you! Gameranger, Hamachi and Tunngle need the game to support LAN, else they don't work to create a virtual network, but you know that!
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5891
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
Has thanked: 1757 times
Been thanked: 1456 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 12 guests