You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

Well, you can just "cheat". In my game, his sale value before signing a new contract was at 40 million... being rivals, you'd have to double it. Since Dortmund has a good squad, they can get more and more money from continued success and as such value their players higher and higher. I've seen sale values over 200 million, so being a big rival might mean you can never buy him.

Of course, in real life, any team would accept a 100 million offer for ANY player. So what I recommend you do is open up FMRTE (might need to download it first) and edit Götze's "sale value/asking price" to whatever amount you want.

Also that deal isn't actually worth 150 million. It's worth 80 million plus 70 million in clauses. The AI will obviously (and rightly so) not value performance based clauses very highly, and rejecting 80 million isn't that unlikely.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:11 pm

quaazi wrote:Also that deal isn't actually worth 150 million. It's worth 80 million plus 70 million in clauses. The AI will obviously (and rightly so) not value performance based clauses very highly, and rejecting 80 million isn't that unlikely.

Yeah. But the last thing I want is the club to run in debt. I dont have a transfer budget of more than 40 million... And as installments, 40 million is the maximum realistic plausible so that the club doesnt go in a debt every month
BTW< I forgot to add. i put 320 million as another clause if he makes just 1 international appearance, thinking that since the problem with Germany NT of not taking in the real players but creating an artificial lineup happens, i thought i will never have to pay Dortmund 320 mil. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Damn, Dortmund rejected that as well.
So, isnt there any other way other than cheat?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I afraid so.

I managed to scrape together 130 million for Özil at the start of my third season in FM11, though. Gotta win dem Champions Leagues (and sell the aging Robbery)!
Last edited by quaazi on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 pm

But then, is there a possibility Dortmund might listen to Bayern's offers if not this season, atleast the next?
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Not before Götze's contract has only one year on it. And from my experience (admittedly from only one season), Dortmund renews those contracts pretty diligently.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 am

quaazi wrote:Not before Götze's contract has only one year on it. And from my experience (admittedly from only one season), Dortmund renews those contracts pretty diligently.

Damn..True that.
I hope Gotze gets unhappy at Dortmund or something. That's when i can plow in.
I dont want to cheat.
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby bayern4l » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 am

In my case, whenever I play with Bayern or some other club, Dortmund extend contract with Gotze at the beginning of the first season, at 4-5 years.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:42 pm

I never buy star players at FM.

In fM2012 you just buy 1 CB [Hummels - 38mil€, 20 right away and than installments and bonuses] and RB [I go for Sime Vrsaljko [around 5-7 mil€] as he is top class in 1 or 2 seasons...I play him every second game until he is better than Rafinha and than just use him as regular and Rafinha is his sub].

Midfield is great with Kroos, Schweini, Gustavo-Tymo in first XI and Alaba getting a lot of minutes every game [he becomes better than Schweini in 2 seasons]...and you have Emre Can as wonderkid so no need to buy another midfielder as he will eventually become great.

Just buy 1 talent like Mateo Kovačić and you give him minutes...he will become as good as Kroos.

In attack you dont need anyone as Gomez is great and Olic is good for 2 seasons...after 1 or 2 seasons you can buy Neymar who will only cost around 30-35 mil€...but it is better to just buy 1 wonderkid at the beginning of a game and will get some playing time in those 2 seasons before you sell Olić.
I buy Connor Wickham he can play AML, AMR and ST...and is also quite strong.

In 4 seasons I won: 4 BL, 3 DFB Pokal and 1 CL trophy and World club cup, + 4 German super cup

If anyone wants tactics I used I can upload it:)...It is really the same tactics as we use in reality:)...only difference is I use Ribery as inside forward / attack and Robben plays as Winger / attack
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:34 pm

bayern4l wrote:In my case, whenever I play with Bayern or some other club, Dortmund extend contract with Gotze at the beginning of the first season, at 4-5 years.

Intelligent buggers they are
@Scholl7, How is the board content with that? :O
My board expectations are almost to win the treble (From second season).
sch0ll7 wrote:If anyone wants tactics I used I can upload it:)...It is really the same tactics as we use in reality:)...only difference is I use Ribery as inside forward / attack and Robben plays as Winger / attack

When I use Gomez as poacher, I put Ribery as Winger/ Support and RObben as Winger/Attack.
Ribery gives a lot of assists. Robben scores a lot of goals.
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 pm

maybe board is demanding treble because u buy world class stars and spend a lot of money?

Like i said i only buy hummels and than only cheap youngsters to develop them into key players:)
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:35 pm

True that... But i want to do another way of this. Coach a 3-4 star national team and make a good team. But coaching a country = Impossible (almost) in FM2012 :X
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby bayern4l » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 pm

I usually do not buy anyone at the start, but at the beginning of the second season I usually bring several young players such as Yaya Sanogo or Yann M'Vila. I've never managed to bring some star players since I never have enough money or they demand a big salary. For an assistant manager I bring Jair Ventura from Botafogo and he is quite good. Once I tried to bring Bernhard Peters for an assistant manager, but he didn't want that role so I had to sign him as a scout.
Manuel Neuer
bayern4l
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby quaazi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Yeah, Peters would be the world's best coach or assman, but he for some reason really wants to be a scout. Sheesh...
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

haha...yea he wants to be a scout:)...but his coaching attributes are the best:)
sch0ll7

Postby dambun » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Why don't they produce FM12 for XBOX? :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge