You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby MarttiH » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 pm

Aah, it's just crazy. I'm talking about FIFA 12. I don't like this game AT ALL and the reason is quite simple - I just can't win. Semi-pro is way too easy and boring but it's just crazy how hard professional is to me. I can't even play with Bayern because I don't want to embarass the team. So I play with Middlesborough but it's crazy, after 10 games I lie somewhere at the bottom and I'm not able to score and sooner or later in the match I concede. No matter against I play, I always feel it's FC Abja-Paluoja (very small place in Estonia) vs Barcelona. I'm not able to score because they have always "Manuel Neuer" as goalkeeper and I'm not even save their penalties - even if I got the direction right, then goalkeeper just doesn't save the penalty. Furthermore, I always miss penalties, just can't get it right. Huh, I know that complaining about computer game is SO STUPID but I just got the 4th loss in a row and I wanted to complain, nevermind. Sooner or later I'm gonna win, I promise.
Fifa Manager 12 is solid this year. For example Fifa Manager 11 was so full of bugs that I even couldn't play a single match. But Fifa Manager 12 is good, I like it.
Bought Football Manager 12 original this year and actually I like the game, FM series are always great but as I bought new computer then I'm unable to play it. There is some kind of resoulution issue, so every time I start the match (when it's not game-time, then play runs nicely) then my computer just freezes.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 am

I think there's a way to turn the match just into plain text which shouldn't crash the game... ask on the SI forums, I'm sure someone can help you there.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 am

After 5 days of playing Fifa 12 for XBOX and spending a lot of hours in the online mode "Head to Head Seasons", I must say that I find it really improved and very fun to play. Currently I'm on the 7th division (you start in 10th), with 24 wins, 10 draws, 18 loses.

Some notes:

- Many times I play against Man. City. It's been a pleasure winning them, all the times :P
- Today I'll play the first online cup (I haven't tried it yet as it is being played once every 7-8 days).
- I usually go for the 4-2-3-1, but the system I found more useful when I'm 1-2 goals down or / and want to push the opponent for a win is a custom variation of 3-4-3, a 3-1-3-3, a similar that we played under Van Gaal vs Inter in their ground (second half).

---------------Neuer--------------
-Rafinha-----Boateng-----Lahm-
-----------Gustavo/Tymo---------
-Kroos--------Muller----Schweini
-Robben-----Gomez------Ribery

A bit risky, but it works great when you want full attack (at least in Fifa, not in real life, except if the name of the team is Barca). For example yesterday I was losing 1-4 to Chelsea with 4-2-3-1 and changed it to 3-1-3-3 and won 5-4 :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:19 am

AvatarX wrote:Currently I'm on the 7th division

Me too. Highest I got was 6th but I got relegated. I'm not that good at the game :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:45 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Me too. Highest I got was 6th but I got relegated. I'm not that good at the game :P

Me 3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am staying at 7 for the second consecutive season, but it seems that I'm finally on course for 6th :D

BUT you really can see yourself improving with every season as one time in the beginning I got relegated back to 8th and kicked a$$ over there :D
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:22 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Me 3 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I am staying at 7 for the second consecutive season, but it seems that I'm finally on course for 6th :D

BUT you really can see yourself improving with every season as one time in the beginning I got relegated back to 8th and kicked a$$ over there :D

Just won the first FA cup I played, winning Real in 1/16, Man.City in QF, Barca in semis and Milan in the final.

BTW this 3-1-3-3 system was VERY effective, especially vs Barca as it was very easy to pressure them from their defense, get the possession back and unleash a counter attack with Robbery :).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Something incredible happened to me.

The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby shpati_L1 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:29 pm

can you show me your team and tactics bro ?
with screenshots if u dont mind :D
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

Sure, man. I use three formations - 4-4-2, 4-3-3 and an experimental 3-4-1-2.

4-4-2 formation and player instructions, and team instructions.

4-3-3 formation and player instructions, and team instructions.

3-4-1-2 formation and player instructions, and team instructions.

(players are out of position in the last two formations, but imagine they aren't!)

I don't think they'll help you a lot, though. I'm a very Wenger-ish manager, since I put heavy emphasis on creative freedom and fluidity. Basically those formations are merely the blueprint on which the players improvise. It has been deadly so far, though - despite a slow start, I've lost only 2 and drawn 5 games overall. The underlying plan behind the three formations are simple - 4-4-2 is an extremely attack-minded formation, where usually no player gets more than 30 passes per game because of how direct the play is. The 4-3-3 is for when I need to kill a game off after the 4-4-2 has done its job, or when I face a really tough opponent and need to keep things tight at the back. And the 3-4-1-2 hasn't seen much use because I need to sign Hummels in the summer to make that formation work, but basically I want it to become an almost Total Football-ish style of play in the sense that all three of my centerbacks need to be excellent even high up on the pitch. Still an experiment, though.

This is my squad, by the way. I have beefed Schweini and Boateng up a bit because I do not think they are accurately represented in the original database. Also added more PA to Müller, Boateng and Badstuber, which were way too low. Though to be fair, I also did so to other talents in the Bundesliga that are underrated by the researchers (Reus, Leno, Leitner and so on).

Also I don't usually play Contento, it's just that Rafinha was suspended for the Barcelona game and from a quick test run I deducted that Alderweireld was in no way ready for that game, so I couldn't take Boateng out of the center of the defense.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm

That's pretty cool :D..especially the Barcelona result.
I won BL and DFB and reached CL Semis..and Barca beat me 4-0 agg. -.-(first season)
This season i started experimenting with a weird tactic..and its absolutely fantastic until now.
i have played 5 matches with that tactic..scored 28 goals and conceded 1.
Beat Dortmund 5-1..Benfica 7-0..Gladbach 0-4..and a very weak team i dont remember.

http://i40.tinypic.com/108enif.png
http://i41.tinypic.com/t7y1qx.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/ao0wmf.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/23m07dx.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/w2ghsy.png

Otamendi is playing instead of Boateng most of the time.
I played the first 3 matches with the other tactic and the others with the weird one.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm

One thing I noticed there, you don't seem to have a backup goalie? Hoping Neuer doesn't get injured? :P
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby shpati_L1 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

Naah..thats not a big problem..i'll give Müller some gloves and problem is solved :P
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MarttiH » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 am

quaazi, how did you manage to get Usami? Correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't appear in the original FM12 game.
MarttiH
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 am

He does not (some kind of licensing issues with Japanese players, considering he's legally still an Osaka player). I just added him with the editor. A -9 potential kid (same as Alaba), great technique and agility, low work rate, strength and stamina. Just sent him on loan to Leverkusen at the start of my second season - he had a bad one and a half month injury in the spring which rolled him back into the state where he was at the start of the game, so sitting on my bench wouldn't be very beneficial to him.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey..
I need some help in Football manager 2012 (again!!!)
I really have a very very perfect team..
My third season at Bayern.
GK: Neuer, Adler
DEF: Lahm, Hummels, T.Silva, Coentrao, Rafael, Boateng, Badstuber
MID: Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Gustavo, Alaba, Abu (a reserve player)
ATT: Ribery, Robben, Mueller, Reus, Jennings
ST: Gomez, Rossi
I just need to make only more signing to complete my team.. GOTZE.
But Dortmund is not letting me get Gotze. I even gave a bid of 150 million (40 million upfront. 40 million as installments over 48 months, 40 million after scoring 50 league goals and 30 million after 50 league game appearances) and STILL THEY REJECTED IT.
Scout report tells Gotze is very interested but Dortmund is not letting him and he has 3 more years in his contract. Any realistic way to sign him?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge