You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Bayern player'sratings

Postby dracus » Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:58 pm

draconaut wrote:How is our player rated out of 100? :D From the FIFA games for example.

He means the player overall in EA fifa games.
Depends on the console.You will find variably different ratings.
In my Fifa 07 GBA console game for example
They are
Kahn 87
Sagnol 77
van Buyten 81
Lahm 67
Deisler 77
Demichelis 73
Scwhweini 72
Makaay 84
Pizarroi 83
Poldi 79
Hargreaves 80

of course all this is shit and not a precise scale over their abilities.PC fifa rates them more precisely
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

RATINGS BAYERN PLAYERS IN FIFA 2007

Postby hkahn01 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:49 am

Kahn 87
Sagnol 86
Lucio 88
Van Buyten 86
Lahm 86
Van Bommel 82
Schweinsteiger 82
Altintop 77
Jansen 77
Makaay 86
Toni 89
Podolski 86
Rensing 75

This is the answer to the other thread, Sorry i`m new here
hkahn01
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:44 pm

Can someone explain this more for me please? :?
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby hunter89 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 pm

yeah i dont understand it either...
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby waqqar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:53 pm

Bayern needs to push temselves in the transfer season so tht we can get a average rating of the team to atleast 80,but i think thts gona be hard
waqqar
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby FC Bajern » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:55 pm

It's the fifa 07 video game on playstation. (or xbox) and that is the rating of the players out of 99 being the best, and 85 and up is considered a very good player :P

"hkahn01" are you playing the manager mode? if yes what year are you?
FC Bajern

Re: RATINGS BAYERN PLAYERS IN FIFA 2007

Postby Walls » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:43 pm

hkahn01 wrote:Kahn 87
Sagnol 86
Lucio 88
Van Buyten 86
Lahm 86
Van Bommel 82
Schweinsteiger 82
Altintop 77
Jansen 77
Makaay 86
Toni 89
Podolski 86
Rensing 75

This is the answer to the other thread, Sorry i`m new here

FIFA SUCKS!

Play WINNING ELEVEN!!

Those ratings are bullshit

In WE every aspect is rated out of 99 cant be 100 cuz no one is perfect. there are about 25 categories rated for each player on WE

plus FIFA gameplay is just not realistic football for me.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: RATINGS BAYERN PLAYERS IN FIFA 2007

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Walls wrote:

FIFA SUCKS!

Play WINNING ELEVEN!!

Those ratings are bullshit

In WE every aspect is rated out of 99 cant be 100 cuz no one is perfect. there are about 25 categories rated for each player on WE

plus FIFA gameplay is just not realistic football for me.

I don't know about winning eleven, but fifa does not suck imo. in fifa the highest rating is also 99 not 100. and in fifa there are about 20 categories rated for each player. You said it's not realistic in fifa... why should it be? it's a videogame anyway, most of the famous players look like the real thing.

now tell me, can you make your own team and create your own player in winning eleven? or can you make a player look like you and has your name on the back of the jersey?
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 pm

When it comes to the design and players look.. FIFA is better than Winning 11

but if you wanna enjoy the play and feel the real challenge.. Winning 11 is your answer, `cause FIFA is so easy to play and anyone can win in it.. sometimes it becomes boring though :!:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:26 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:cause FIFA is so easy to play and anyone can win in it.. sometimes it becomes boring though :!:

Easy??? are you kidding me, have you tried legendary dificulty?? I guess you play the amateur level and you think it's easy
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:33 pm

FC Bajern wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:cause FIFA is so easy to play and anyone can win in it.. sometimes it becomes boring though :!:

Easy??? are you kidding me, have you tried legendary dificulty?? I guess you play the amateur level and you think it's easy

FIFA is not realistic! in the amateur and proffetional levels.. you win so easily, I remember I was floatting in so many thoughts while playing it and still winning!! but the highest level in the game is not only dificult but impossible! you can`t even catch the ball! =; but Winning 11 is more fun.. `cause it`s dificult but you can find a way to win if you`re a good player.
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:39 pm

Pro Evolution Soccer (or Winning Eleven) is far more realistic than Fifa. Fifa is more concentrated on graphics while PES is designed to be as playing a real football game
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:42 pm

I do agree! I used to be a fan of FIFA before.. but now I`m not [-X
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:44 pm

It's not impossible, it's a little difficult. The good thing about FIFA is that even if you are a good player you never know if you are going to win or lose, it's unpredictable. Sometimes I win Manchester 5-0 or 5-1 and I enjoy it so much, but sometemes only 1-0 Image
FC Bajern

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:48 pm

FC Bajern wrote:It's not impossible, it's a little difficult. The good thing about FIFA is that even if you are a good player you never know if you are going to win or lose, it's unpredictable. Sometimes I win Manchester 5-0 or 5-1 and I enjoy it so much, but sometemes only 1-0 Image

:arrow: At witch level do you play?
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge