You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Football Video and Online Games

A place where you can chill out with the BayernForum.com community and talk about anything.

Re: Football Video and Online Games

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 am

Guys
One small help.
I am playing football manager 2012.
And I am in my second season
Head coach of Bayern
Peter Hermann is my assistant and that guy's contract is ending and i dont want to extend his
When i search for assistant coaches, there arent any better than him available in the market
I tried signing available head coaches but they just keep telling they arent interested in entering negotiations with the club. WHY?
I mean, they are jobless at the moment. Cant they just sign as assistant manager here?
[Many good coaches like Frank Rijkaard, Guus Hiddink!, Thomas Schaaf, Louis van Gaal :mrgreen: are available but not possible to sign them]
Any help?
P.S: I know. I am like the sheik of Man City when it comes to football simulation games LOL
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Well, for one, I think Hermann is a pretty good assman and you should keep him anyway. Apart from that, you should tick the "unrealistic transfers" option at the top right of the "staff search" screen. It'll filter out those who have no chance of joining you. Then you also need to look out for the "preferred job" tab. People who want to work as managers or coaches or scouts usually don't want to work as an assman. Keeping that in mind it'll be easier to find people willing to work as your assman.

When I later get to play I'll look at some good possible options myself.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 pm

quaazi wrote:Apart from that, you should tick the "unrealistic transfers" option at the top right of the "staff search" screen

I did. It showed no good results that extending Hermann is the best of the lot.
But isnt there any other way. I mean, looking at clubs like Barca, Real, their assistant managers are like world class whereas our Hermann is just continental and his attributes are much lesser than those at Barca or Real.
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:59 pm

And one more thing. How to apply for National Team coach position. I know its pretty early. But i think i am pretty successful with bayern. Won the double first season and reached CL semis. And i am on course to another successful season now as well. But i cant apply for coaching positions at any country? How does applying for a national team work?
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Unless Löw (or whoever is in charge) gets fired, you don't have much of a chance. Then the job should be vacant and you should be able to apply for it in the job centre screen.
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:56 pm

quaazi wrote:Unless Löw (or whoever is in charge) gets fired, you don't have much of a chance. Then the job should be vacant and you should be able to apply for it in the job centre screen.

What about other countries?
The thing is I have included only England, Spain and Germany in my league list as my processor speed reducces as I add more leagues. So i dont get updates on which country sacks which coach. So, i cant follow that up
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm

The smaller your database, the more pointless international coaching becomes, because there just aren't enough players to fill the teams.

Besides, if you don't have the Germany NT fix, you can't coach Germany with actual players anyway, just greyed out ones, due to licensing issues or something.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:31 am

quaazi wrote:Besides, if you don't have the Germany NT fix, you can't coach Germany with actual players anyway, just greyed out ones, due to licensing issues or something.

Yeah. I cant see any of our Bayern German stars play in the NT.. I was wondering why :O
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 am

And do you know how to fix that problem? I mean, like i know that if you go to data/../Inc/ and delete that fake.Inc, german stars will be called for the team. But i did that nut to no effect. It womt have impact on a running game?
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 am

I'm afraid it only works when you start a new game. :(
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 am

quaazi wrote:I'm afraid it only works when you start a new game. :(

Or else, is this possible? If i get hired as Germany NT coach, i get to select the players i want right?
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:09 am

I don't think so. It's worth a shot, but it's probably easier to start a new game to play as the NT coach.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 pm

quaazi wrote:I don't think so. It's worth a shot, but it's probably easier to start a new game to play as the NT coach.

Again I need to start over.. Aah. FIFA Manager is waay better without all these problems lol
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby quaazi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Unfortunately it's exclusively a German problem - every other NT is fine. And people are really unhappy at Steam's automatic updates overwriting the German NT fix (which it did for me much to my chagrin).
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby appudds » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 pm

quaazi wrote:Unfortunately it's exclusively a German problem - every other NT is fine. And people are really unhappy at Steam's automatic updates overwriting the German NT fix (which it did for me much to my chagrin).

Yeah. 12.0.4
Bullshit it was. I dont know whats wrong with SEGA. This verson of FM 2012 is waay crappier when compared to 11.
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge